Anything cool I can do with this? It's from a mini fridge

Anything cool I can do with this? It's from a mini fridge

you could put it in the trash

in your ass with a timestamp, that would be super cool

These are really good heat sinks for your computer.
Open up your computer, remove the crappy intel stock heat sink and glue this baby down in its place.
Be sure to use the white PVC wood glue as that is best under extreme temperatures and other glues might lose adhesion.
You want to completely cover the fins near where your thumb is with glue and put that side down on your CPU. Don't worry if you get glue on the board around the CPU. Glue is non conductive and it will actually help with cooling performance.

This. Shove it up your asshole. See if it hums the same as your mini fridge did.

if i remember correctly, there is some fluid inside that can be used to produced explosives.

try that OP
>post results

Make a mini fridge

Theoretically, you could build a time machine.

that looks for all the world to me like a peltier cooler. put power in the red and black wires, one side gets hot, the other side gets cold. power the fan so the hot side cools down and the cold side gets colder.

How do I do this

Technically anything you make with it will be 'cool'

>Anything cool I can do with this?
You could cool anything

you're correct.

I'm gonna try to take it apart, will start another thread if I have to

I didn't know they actually made mini fridges out of peltier elements. I figured they'd be way too inefficient to be really useful. I guess he could make a bomb ass desk AC unit with it though

Shove it up your ass, you fucking nigger. The people have spoke.

Got it apart, I am left with this. Anything cool I can do with this?

read these

your thinking of Freon based cooling which is not what op has, it has something to do with meshing different layers of different metals and running a current thru it creates a cold side and a hot side

put it back together

One side will start getting extremely hot

This, but make sure you use chocolate instead of stock thermal paste. The endorphines in chocolate are amazing at passing energy to the heatsink.

Cook and eat it.

You can make a mini fridge with it

wrong board faggot

> get a pillow case
> put the thing in the pillow case
> loop the pillow case once around your belt
> tie a knot in the open end of the pillow case
> know you have a weapon ready at all times to fend off attacks
> if you are attack swing that hard at attacker head it is heavy and will cause damage

You could build a mini fridge!!! OH wait

Glue it to your wood stove with thermal paste and power a light bulb with it. Or do the same to your engine block and use it to help charge your battery/power peripheral devices.

/thread

no it can not even cool a drink to 38 degrees in an insulated box

Not metals - semiconductors, actually. It has the advantage of not needing moving parts and being very compact. It can also create a surprisingly large temperature differential. Disadvantages include relatively low cooling power compared to a refrigeration unit, and needing to have it wedged pretty hard between the heatsinks to not bend and crack under a big temperature differential (but not so tight as to damage the semiconductor junctions). Overall a cool little toy to play with, but really not much use once you separate it from the heatsinks.

put in a big fridge

cool the hot side with LN2 to get your beer in the R2D2 fridge to be cold enough to drink

Stick it in your ass, obviously

Hey now this sounds cool

peltier, use it to cool ur cpu, just put the correct side down