How to buff up Sup Forums? I need to kick some guy's ass, and ideally, quite soon

how to buff up Sup Forums? I need to kick some guy's ass, and ideally, quite soon.

Not gonna happen "quite soon". Just suck his dick.

Go to a boxing gym for a few months, get some weighted-knuckle gloves and give him one quick heavy punch. Or be his sissy and suck his dick

Who needs to be strong if you have a gun. But if you're to poor at least get a bat. A bat to the ribs and they won't wanta fight

Fight him with a roll of coins in your hand. Your hand will feel like cement when you punch him even if your weak af

Strength, mass, bulk, etc literally take years to build. True strength isnt gained over a year of eating better and suddenly dropping 20 lbs. so you can look better for your faggot Reddit post about look at much weight loss.

True strength is cultivated through years of hard work and dedication you fucking weeb.

So just become a trap already

>being this retarded
all gains are lossed in a 6-month span and almost entirely return after a year of hard training
source: physiotherapist

less fat
more protein
in your diet

I have done martial arts for four years. No way you can get good to beat him up in a short time. You have to rewire your brain so you act completely different in the fight and have control over yourself at all times

anecdotally, muscle gains are permanent to an extent. I used to work out heavily freshman year of college, i'm a senior now, 30 pounds less. i don't eat enough and never work out, but I still have larger pecs, biceps, and quads than before i started, and I can still do a lot of pullups, for instance.

>feet shoulder width apart, keep yo balance
>clench your jaw
>use weak hand to jab/space/punish
>use dom hand for offensive blows
>keep dom hand an inch from your chin when not in use for defensive
>don't ball your thumbs into your fist
>punch with your torso and not just your arm

Who is she?

Go to the fitness board. Everyone on /b is fat and can't help.

Get hold of 10ml of trenbolone, tri tren if you can. Inject 1ml every 4 3 days before fight.

Have people there to stop you murdering him.

lana rain cam whore

he'll just stay home and jerk off to trannies all day

this dont look like her can you like?

Probably right user.

Buy a gun. Fuck him up real good.

Stab that nigger

Catch the guy off guard...
Suprise him with a poll to the back of the head
And dont say something stupid like one of those one-liners like in the movies where he hears you and dodges the attack. Just a swift poll to the head in the woods or some alley

Go back to sleep, user.

wear a bee suit everywhere and carry around a jar of killer bee wait for the fight and break the jar
profit?

You don't need to buff up. You need to learn how to fight. Go punch a bad for a few weeks.

>permenant
yea they are easy to gain back if you had them before but over the course of 5 years you likely wont be able to be as strong or big as you were (assuming your approaching or over 25)

just do a liver shot
if done properly could incapacitate the guy for a while
but it also might rupture his liver

Change up the rules and fight him in a children's card game

Is that even English?

instead have a dance battle

...i dont think he's trying to murder him user

>a very clear broken sentence that conveys exactly what he meant
Yes it is english, although poorly written. It still is easily understood