If a girl has sex with several high schoolers in college, graduates and becomes a high school teacher the next year...

if a girl has sex with several high schoolers in college, graduates and becomes a high school teacher the next year, is that worrisome?

not really any of my business, is it?

unless your son went to her school i guess

Exactly, how the fuck would I know.

Are you saying Kris is a little slut?!

Age of consent should be different when it's an older woman and teen male. Guys aren't that fragile. I would have loved for one of the more attractive teachers in my school to bang me when I was that age.

Awesome, I always fantasized about fucking my teachers, it'd be a dream come true if I was in high school and there were horny teachers in class.

had sex with one of her friends' little brothers the fall semester of her senior year. she was 21, he was, well, 2/3 her age.

what if this girl was your teacher?

The only reason we have to play this game is because teen girls really DO get messed up when an older guy nails them. But if we have different ages of consent laws for guys and girls that highlights female fragility. So we have to pretend a 16 yr old guy is harmed by having a hot 22 yr old bouncing on his dick.

That's...that's statutory rape.

Looks kind of trappy, but I don't mind, I'd pound her hard.

yup
got some old nudes of her that got leaked if you want

>what if this girl was your teacher?
Or your boss? Those power dynamics should be a matter of school policy, not a criminal offense. Lady teachers should probably get fired for abusing their position of authority but the idea that it's a crime is nonsense.

>got some old nudes of her that got leaked if you want
...continue.

sure

might have seen them around

also, seems to be implying he found her fb. did you? messaging her?

one of the reasons women/kids in their 20s become hs teachers is because they want to be wanted by teenagers. a lot of it is a socialization aspect of the job, not the job itself and it's sole intents. they actually figuratively position themselves in social situations within their work environment so they come off as more of a peer than an older adult mentor/leader.

Amateur hour, user. Her facebook profile is easily findable from the first pic of the thread.

>being sexual active in relation with the ability of being a good teacher
>makes only sens in murica

its worrisome how jealous you are

i bet she's OPs gf and he got cucked by high schoolers

nice tits, post moar

Why would I care about my sons sex life if he's in college...?

nah, the situation is if your son were in high school, would you want this woman to be his teacher?

If he brings her home, hell yeah. Tag team the slut

Why not? Everyone has sex.
Just because you as a student had sex with other students doesn't mean you will as a professional teacher.

In fact, I'd be more worried if she was a celibate.

being a college senior and bending over for a high school freshman doesn't bother you?

getting bent over and fucked by a guy, sounds like she knows her place

If I could get away with it, I would too.
Wouldn't you?

All I can say is good girl, keep up the good work