The President of the United States Cannot Obstruct Justice

The President of the United States Cannot Obstruct Justice.

Other urls found in this thread:

probarrier.com/page.aspx?id=35
businessinsider.com/trump-wants-republican-leaders-to-end-the-russia-investigation-2017-11
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/937007006526959618
cnn.com/2017/12/03/politics/flynn-firing-dowd-tweet/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Tell that to McConnell and the 50 other senators still around today who said the exact opposite to Bill Clinton.

I don’t think I’m going to take Trumps personal lawyers opinion on that. Especially since, thanks to Nixon there is ample precedent that they can.

Nixon was never charged nor convicted of obstruction of justice.

>get job
>be investigating the president
>shit on the prez's desk and call him a faggot
>he can't fire me because I'm investigating him
Is this the situation you want?
I agree he shouldn't be able to just fire them for no reason, but an investigation shouldn't give him immunity.

yeah he resigned but not to dogde going to prison or anything, he just didn't want to be president anymore

Honestly, compared to modern politicians who will go down kicking and screaming, he handled the situation with dignity and grace.

> The President of the United States Cannot Obstruct Justice.

> Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Attorney General Sessions on the last President to be partially impeached: "The facts are disturbing and compelling on the President's intent to obstruct justice ..."

You lose because of your pathetic argument.

Trump is justice incarnate.

Welcome to the hell you created, collectivist faggot.

Their superiors can still fire them for cause; in fact this just happened because the Justice Department found out a lawyer was biased against Trump.

This doesn't mean someone should be able to fire someone investigating them. That's not how rule of law works.

Nixon, whatever his many faults, had shame. Trump has no shame. Hence the casual lies and obstruction of justice; he thinks he won't be hurt by it. And so far he's right.

Obstruction of justice was one of the three articles of impeachment filed. Just because he resigned first doesn't mean there's not precedent for obstruction being impeachable.

Not shame. Just a realistic understanding that he was gonna be fucked if he didn't leave. He knew he could escape without legal consequences if he just jumped ship. Same thing every other rich white man does: abandon responsibility at the cost of essentially a slap on the wrist.

Other people committing the crimes he committed earned themselves life sentences.

The fact that this argument is so daft it can be debunked in a few Sup Forums comments AND this argument was used by Trump's lawyer ... consider this.

They're idiots, and they're going down.

The President =/= the Department of Justice.

When we're done tearing down the Trump Administration we'll set our sights on the subhumans who voted for them and make sure none of them ever set foot in a voting booth again. They'll probably be considered ineligible for employment.

You well might be right. Nixon pretended to though:
> No words can describe the depth of my regret and pain at the anguish my mistakes over Watergate have caused the nation and the presidency, a nation I so deeply love, and an institution I so greatly respect.

Can you imagine similar words coming out of Trump? I doubt it. He doesn't respect anyone or anything besides himself.

The closest thing to an apology from Trump that I know of was after the "Grab 'em by the pussy" tape, which he has revoked by now claiming it was not his voice. He went BACKWARDS into denial! Guy's totally shameless and inconsistent.

>Some fascist garbage

The articles of impeachment that led to his resignation included obstruction of justice.

>Demonstrates a total lack of knowledge and history

You win!

> doesn't cite any facts, claims historical facts are bunk with no citations, ad hominem

Yeah ... you don't win.

They threw literally dozens of articles of impeachment at him. Some before watergate even. Because that's what opposing parties do. Why? CUNTS.

Good contribution resisttard

The President of the United States can Obstruct his dick with such small hands

>using ignorance as a shield
Nobody wins!!

>implying Trumplets aren't subhuman filth

Jeff sessions said himself that you can :D just read in history about what he said during the clinton impeachment... This man and his team have got to be the biggest ball of retards to ever hold office.

Agreed. I’m thinking it’s time for a good old fashioned progrom. We need to cleanse the gene pool.

Please please destroy Trump. Then you can enjoy your perfect utopia of rape gangs and concrete barriers of cultural enrichment.

Get your orders in now! probarrier.com/page.aspx?id=35

We'll build a better barrier using the bones of you and your children if ypu keep this shit up.

There were three articles of impeachment passed through the Judiciary Committee. The first one was obstruction of justice. Do you want me to circle it, or can you actually read?

Also, I love that we've moved on from "the President definitely isn't obstructing justice, despite his public Twitter indicating as much," to "The President literally can't obstruct justice! LALALALA." It shows your dickless President is losing the argument.

Trump raped a tied-up 13-year-old girl at an Epstein party. She begged him to stop and he slapped her and threatened her family.

Trump is not a good anti-rape advocate, is what I'm saying.

To this day there is still no evidence that President Trump has colluded or obstructed justice.

To be fair, your mom WAS asking for it.

"If the President does it it's not illegal"
-supreme constitutional law wizard Pres Nixon

Proceed.

Accusations are not considered fact, child.

So when the former head of the FBI (that he fired and claimed it was to reduce the pressure of the Russian probe), numerous Congresscritters all claim that he leaned on them to end the investigations ... What is that?

> DEFINITELY NOT OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE I GUESS. I AM DEFINITELY NOT IN DENIAL.

businessinsider.com/trump-wants-republican-leaders-to-end-the-russia-investigation-2017-11

If someone shits on your desk, their boss can and is obligated to have them removed from their positional authority as your investigator. .

There's no anecdotal fantasy where Trump is justified in firing his investigators himself. He would need demonstrable due cause to direct his AG to fire a special counsel investigating him and it would look so bad he would have no benefit of the doubt while proving it wasn't personally motivated.

There was never precedent that would have been made against Nixon... he resigned before the issue got pressed. Also impeachment isn't judicial it's done by the legislative side

Of course he can't. He IS justice.

Accusations *may* not be fact. Does the fact that there are 16 accusers give you any pause? One of them was his ex-wife.

*Anyone* with 16 people accusing them of sexual misconduct is not a good advocate against sexual misconduct.

Accusation
Multiple accusations
Credible accusations
Conviction
Prosecution

Guess where your mascots of immorality and degenerate human behavior fall on this list.

Actually, Nixon WAS charged with the first three articles of impeachment. He resigned to get them to back off. A quick google search of "was president nixon ever charged" would tell you that.

Do you pathetic authoritarian fucks actually want this man - THIS MAN - to be the arbiter of justice, above the law? Behold your new man-child King.

What part of "The President can hire and fire any Executive Office position at any time for any reason" do you retards not understand?
The FBI Director isn't doing a thing with any investigation. They push papers.

Plus, Gerald Ford pardoned him. You don't get a presidential fucking pardon if you didn't do anything wrong, lol

Or maybe just have them be beholden to someone else? There is authority within the government other than the president.

>The FBI Director isn't doing a thing with any investigation. They push papers.
Someone should tell that to Flynn.

Not that I'm defending Trump, but charging and convicting are two very different things when it comes to setting legal precedent.

The President of the United States Cannot Rape

^^^ Cannot Rape

The President of the United States cannot shoot someone on 5th Avenue

^^^ Cannot shoot someone on 5th Avenue

Donald Trump IS justice

Exactly. He owns America. He cannot break a law because he is the Law. Your Vote gives him consent to rule over you as your god emperor king.

> republicans want to kill democracy

Impeachment aren't charges, it's not a justice system issue, just saying. It's ground for impeachment by obstructing justice but impeachment isn't handled by the justice system.

The pardon was because Ford believed by resigning Nixon made it impossible to find an impartial jury or fair trial since people would see resignation as a sign of guilt.

The President has this authority, yes. But sometimes when they execute that authority their reason is obstruction of justice. That's impeachable. Do you retards not understand?

You do realize that Nixon's Saturday Night Massacre came when he tried to demand some Executive Office positions fire his Executive Office investigators? He had the authority to do it, AND it was still obstruction of justice.

Your argument is a joke. You're asking for a new king of America with this shit.

How could he obstruct justice? He IS justice.

Show me the part of the constitution that says the president is above the law. I'll wait.

Lol. No. He pardoned him because it would have been a pain in the ass and that's all that would have been getting done in the government for a while and people would stop giving a shit about anything else. Which I'm pretty sure is why Trump hasn't been removed from office. He is a great at being a clown and distracting everyone from realizing that the rest of the government isn't getting anything done but however he's a buffoon so they look better now.

We're not asking for shit, I don't like our president yet I find this aspect of our law really fascinating. It's disgusting but fascinating. He IS obstructing justice yet it technically isn't obstruction of justice if he does it, it is grounds for impeachment yes but impeachment isn't a legal thing. It isn't handled by the courts and if impeached it doesn't mean the president is removed from office, that's not what impeachment means.

Is this a new meme or are trumpfags really that stupid? Its hard to tell with trumpfags as they generally are part of the least intelligent human beings

>Is this a new meme or are trumpfags really that stupid?
Both.

Name ONE justice he's obstructed.

Apologies for assuming you're a Trump-tard.

It is "technically" obstruction of justice if he's intentionally doing it to obstruct justice.

> impeachment isn't a legal thing

Man, impeachment is for "high crimes and misdemeanors." Crimes and misdemeanors aren't legal things? Yes, it's fundamentally political; it's still a legal process. The Senate is the Court in the proceedings. Any 2/3rds vote on conviction means that they have the ability, which will almost certainly be taken, of removing the President from office and banning him from holding office again.

I'm not sure why you're on this quibbling kick when you don't support the President.

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/937007006526959618

>Accusations *may* not be fact. Does the fact that there are 16 accusers give you any pause? One of them was his ex-wife.
>*Anyone* with 16 people accusing them of sexual misconduct is not a good advocate against sexual misconduct.
Hear Hear.

"I moved on her like a bitch." - trump

Cool link. Anyway, just name ONE. I'll wait.

You might actually be retarded.

>Cool link. Anyway, just name ONE. I'll wait.
If Trump knew Flynn lied to the FBI when he asked Comey to let it go, then there is your case.

Now they'll say that Trump doesn't write his own tweets.

Trump admitted to obstructing justice... Oh wait it was his lawyer now

Just ONE obstruction. Come on, you've got to have one if you're going to make such a wild claim.

Maybe you need an example to get it through your retard brain.

lets say i smash your head in and donnie watches and the next day the judge of the case meets him and donnie asks hey let the man free hes chill. I did not face justice for smashing your retarded brain in, because donnie asked the judge to not do it. The attempt of that is obstruction of justice, if the judge wouldve helped he would have been guilty too, Comey did not help trump obstruct and was fired for it.

any questions?

The Rule of Law is a bitch. Unfortunately most of you are too underage, or like the American public, to stupid to know what the Rule of Law is, so let me enough you:

Rule of Law is the concept that NOBODY is above the law, that the law applies to everyone equally. It is the foundation that the founding fathers built the US upon, and the keystone of the argument for independence from Great Britain.

Does Rule of Law function the way it's supposed to? No, because it's a philosophical ideal, not an actual law.

Remember this when Trump gets indicted and tries to argue the president is above the law. Nobody is above the law.

HE didn't write it though, it was his lawyer you dumb fucks.

Trumps not going to get in trouble you fucking libtards. He's here to stay and his pussy grabbing

Already did. Now his Lawyer is saying he did it. cnn.com/2017/12/03/politics/flynn-firing-dowd-tweet/index.html

> hurr durr I don't know what obstruction is - GIB OBSTRUCTIONS

> triggered trumpbitch
Of course he said it was his lawyer- which we cant know, to defend himself.
His lawyer probably called him after the tweet to tell him why he just fucked up big time.

Yeah and his lawyer isn't fired. I smell a smell, A smelly smell that smells smelly.

That's called a president pardon. Look it up.
The president is literally above the law. I didn't see y'all bitching whenever Obama "obstructed justice."
Not an argument.

Classic. Argue somebody else wrote it, so its not considerable as confession. Trump is so obviously guilty

>esn't mean someone should be able to fire someone investigating them. That's not how rule of law works.

You are making shit up, as per usual.

> president pardon
Reason why AG New york will charge for the same crimes so he cant Pardon State Crimes
> president is not above law

you are being retarded

Non american here. When did Osama obstruct justice?

Liar. The exact opposite is true.
Obama got away with so much shit precisely BECAUSE he wasn't white.

dream on fagggot. There's nothing that's going to happen to Trump.

How convenient that the person who casually admitted to obstruction of justice is someone not inder investigation for said obstruction.

> (OP)
>The President =/= the Department of Justice.

Look up "Plenary authority" moron. He could fire them all if he wants.

INB4 Bengazi, Fast and ferious, Clinton murders, batboy, Bikermice from mars bullshit cons hash out.

What's going on now? I haven't cared about the news for a few weeks? Catch me up to date. What is he obstructing exactly. I heard he fired someone from the investigation team.

That dude can't even accept reality.

>Can you imagine similar words coming out of Trump? I doubt it. He doesn't respect anyone or anything besides himself.

Because he hasn't done anything you pathetic fag.

Donald Trump is a liar and a sociopath. It does not matter what your political opinion, you should be doing everything you can to get him out of office.

> what is Separation of Power
Look it up trumpfag

You are such a moron. The president is not above the law. The only reason why a president can give a pardon is because it's contemplated in the law. He can change the law with the appropriate majority in the congress. In any case, he cannot break the law just because he is a president. And you understand zero about how legal system works.

>Done anything.
Well you might be right, depends on if his horrible tax plan dies.

Obama is history. Get over it. Whatever he did or didn't do, it wasn't egregious enough to be investigated by a special prosecutor, or by bipartisan committees in Congress or the Senate. You should try blaming Hillary too.

>
>We'll build a better barrier using the bones of you and your children if ypu keep this shit up.

Bring it scum bag. You have no idea how close to killing all you leftists we are.