How do we improve Sup Forums ?

How do we improve Sup Forums ?

literally nothing wrong with being a fan of good attacking football

Get rid of anyone that isn't American and ban faggot nonsports like soccer. Your flag is going on the filter list you gypsy faggot.

Ban all americans
Ban all generals
bring back bro Culture

Range ban Brits

>banning Americans
Sup Forums would deleted then, 47-50% of traffic comes from Americans

Americans are fat and stupid

Send all /heem/ posts to /asp/
Rangeban any country I don't like (i.e. Romania and Germany)

Can you blame us? the MLS is fucking trash, of course americans are gonna prefer european teams.

Ban the cancer that is generals, they killed all the fun boards on this site.

>be american
>get shot

>It's a "the entire 3rd world attempts to make fun of America" episode

>you will NEVER be this first world
hold me lads

>says the third world Balkan country

well its more first world than a place full of gypsy faggots.

>no soccer culture in the US
>people like an entertaining international team

really works the lemons

>tfw you couldn't save him

I like my third world 2bh famalam

Watch that edge there, inbred.

-remove all generals
-remove all divegrass, handegg,apehoop, luckswing and furpuck threads
-ban all amerifats and leafs
-ban all yuropoors
-ban all strayacunts

american hours are objectively the worst hours on Sup Forums filled with hundreds of irrelevant sports generals and gay mma shit. You dont see europeans making 12 threads per minute about their 8th and 9th national sport.

>D-did I do good America
Embarrassing

Just dont stop Sup Forums, dont ever stop.

I've had some many laughs since reading this the last few months, and apparently this is nothing like the heyday of previous years.

Hilarious posting, thank you Sup Forums.

judging by this thread, i would say - get rid of flags. flags only enable shitposting, thats their only purpose.

this, except during Olympic Games and World Cups / continental soccer championships

Disable flags
Ban Canada and Australia.

Good. Delete the autistic subhuman 50% side of Amerilards and be done with it.

>get rid of flags.
That would raise the amount of samefaggotry to ridiculous levels.

Well its more variety than a bunch of eurocucks only posting divegrass

tbf it would be nice if Europeans talked about something other than soccer for a change. I know you play more team sports than just that.
no. Rude

Only Americans and Canadians should be allowed to post on Sup Forums

As opposed toneuro Sup Forums which is just the same shit posted over and over again
>*posts pic of coach*
>*TSUUUUU*
>*retarded frogpost*
>*shitty fedora meme post*
>*shitty messi le footy lad post*
>*complains about why Americans don't watch soccer*

Americans prefer top level leagues.
NBA, NHL, NFL, MLB are the best leagues of their sport. Thats why Americans prefer yuropoor leagues over MLS.

Pretty much, with flags this place is just a wannabe version of Sup Forums and Sup Forums. Instead of focusing on the quality of post, people just make the same shitty flag jokes that have already been run into the ground

Ban all anglos, the rest of the poster are fine, because the language barrier filter dumb posters.

Always sticky /heem/

How about we just ban everyone from Sup Forums, every nationality is scum

Good job completely missing the point you autistic retard

all in favor say ayy

>canada
Love faggots like you that don't like what you created :)
>against flag removal
kys newcancer

delete Sup Forums

No one gives a shit what you think

That's why I make 6 figures in Trump's glorious America and you live in a pooe out gypsy shithole whining about winners like me

>Implying the US isn't 3rd world

>ruin the entire site
Great idea

no you don't lol

>the american autist

>Trump's glorious America

at least you can shoot back

Based on your image, get rid of flags. No one would give a shit if his flag wasn't there. At least the "Europe vs. USA" threads were contained shitposting. Not that it matters, generals are here to stay.

>generals are here to stay
Sadly

>That american hipster keeps making La liga matchthread which not farca/halal
lmao

>cricket
>sport

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA

permaban & rangeban everybody who has ever posted on Sup Forums and delete the board

>he doesnt go on Sup Forums to shitpost and trigger retards in their safe space

most of Sup Forums is ironic shitposting

Whats wrong with supporting non-local teams?

you sir are a gentleman and a scholar ecks dee

sadly, it is unironic

Why is Romanian posting style so good?

poe's law breh

improving Sup Forums would require time machines

>the streets are safer than schools

>american education

It used to be, but this recent shooting of that old black guy is divided every thread

Could just ban everyone that didn't post or at least lurk before flags were added

>good attacking football

spee is perfect as it is

F

Nothing. But a supporter supports a club financially, if you don't then you're a bandwagoner.

>get rid of flags

flags have been the best move on this board since ever, you can toggle canadian threads without even reading them, also, you seem to forget the euro Vs USA daily spam threads made by australians that existed before flags.

>I don't want people to pick on me for being a seppo cunt

>b-b-but please ban certain other countries because they pick on me! :(

Your parents are constantly disappointed in you.

>bring back bro culture

This.

this please

Range ban America and Australia.

god bles de caterlunye

What part of Catalonia are you Americans from?

Vegas here, but originally from Texas.

CATALONIA IS NOT SPAIN.

This would've been a better post if you had actually managed to string together a grammatically correct post

But Texas is half Anglo.

Allow only /cric/, /bundes/, /rug/, /hoc/ and /cyc/ threads, ban every other sport.

Ban """"people"""" that don't shit in toilets too.

I think it's so weird to be fan of a team from another country you are not living in or even related to.

I have a few austrian friends and for some reason they are all Real Madrid fans, but i mean seriously, it sounds like a bad excuse to me if you support a good team just because your country/city has only shit teams.

I mean, i live in Mainz, so I support Mainz, and even though they probably get relegated this year and maybe will not play in the Euro League ever again, i'm still rooting for them.

But i guess thats the difference between people who love football and the people who just watch football.

anyone ever noticed Irish folk now support Celtic fully as man united and liverpool are shit now? An entire nation of glory supporters.

remove gypsies except for slippy posts

>Mainz

Went there on holidays. Pretty cool.
Couldn't make it to watch a game in that weekend because they played away, so I went to see a Frankfurt match.

>lol dumb American why don't you support your league
>lol anericunt why even watch your domestic league? It's Sunday league tier

and so the cycle lives on

ban americans, that's literally all you need

>Not bandwagoning a shit 4th tier team from a different country

who /grenoble foot 38/ here
who /promotion/ here

teams are a corporate entity operated by businessmen and their rosters are players from around the world who pay for money

supporting your national team I get, they actually are from there. but feeling "loyalty" for "local team"? it's a marketing gimmick. when I watch sports I want to see the highest level of competition and that's all, I don't care where the arena is located.

Field Hockey is based la'

Your welcome senpai

seems good

>and apparently this is nothing like the heyday of previous years.
this is a Sup Forums meme that's been repeated since the first days of the site. don't believe it.

t. 2004 old homo sexual

I'm not sure Chicanos are the biggest problem at the moment

This is actually true. Anglos are disproportionately dumb on here because it's too accessible

Really wish I hadn't seen this

Reminder

>white soccer fan loves messi and barcelona loves teams that use American players and help us develop our future stars but only knows soccer as a b sport, mostly watches pl because it comes with most basic cable packages
>Chicano scum loves real Madrid, Ronaldo, use life savings on overpriced jerseys, only knowledge of sports is soccer, calls football 'American football', has a hard on for Spanish flags, falseflags all the time, bandwagons united, uses illegal streams like a poorfag.

/hoc/ is okay too
/nrl/ is /cric/ minus non-Australians and needs to be preserved too

t.customer

>be american
>46% white music starts playing

I'm half german does that make me white?

what's the other half?

>it's a marketing gimmick.
Local teams are hardly about marketing, well at least mine isnt, its more about community. Most people in the area supports that team so when there is a huge match at like wembley or something you can feel the whole town buzzing. Also the club puts a lot of effort and money into schemes that benefit local families and underprivileged kids to stop them from getting involved in crime. Which is quite an issue around here.