DRAWTHREAD: REEEEEEEEE Edition

DRAWTHREAD: REEEEEEEEE Edition.

Other urls found in this thread:

img.booru.org/trashdump//images/6/2959a0fddc9b2afc41ad41ecb66764991e70f39e.pnghttp://img.booru.org/trashdump//images/5/6ab5068d53fd8a7c4d0eb91bcbd43d8ae656cfd3.jpg
img.booru.org/trashdump//images/7/99a85bb1bba3bb4d9b8e7f40d3e957bc31f4effe.png
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Requesting a guy fucking a pig girl in missionary, impregnating her, while another pig girl gives him a rimjob, rubbing her pussy waiting for her turn in anticipation.

And the last of my spam!

I know Eggs did an amazing version of this yesterday, but then again I would kill for a version of the bottom left image.

Forgive me, Sup Forums

a really old one

First image I ever got from Hero.
He was interested in drawing armor at the time if I remember correctly. Thus the scale mail.

Do you sleep or anything? I swear I see you both here and /d/ 24/7!

curious how it would look now ...

Have you tried asking /d/ or /aco/ lately? They might be more receptive.

I have questions

Likewise.
Fun fact: It was supposed to be more like pic related. But Hero assumed meme, and ran with Bun instead of a bunny.
>No idea who drew this.

I slept all through last thread. As soon as I posted my req I dozed off. I'mma do the same with this thread too

Such as?

>then again I would kill for a version of the bottom left image.
Do it

They don't deserve to be answered. No worries.

This just makes me more curious....

He can't. He's ban evading.

Requesting embarrassed shotas in girly outfits

Do what? Ask for the pic until it gets done? I won't actually kill anyone.

hm hm ... she should do it right then!

I'm not ban evading. Even if I am, you can really ban anyone posting on Sup Forums. If I were posting on /trash/ then fair enough.

>all those idiots last thread accusing the guy defending Leyla of being me
It's really pathetic how paranoid you all are. That guy doesn't even talk like me, yet you are all scared of me so much you see me whenever something triggers you. Wew lads.

Who are you?

Furshit and anything Western isn't allowed on /d/. I'm pretty sure the same applies to /aco/ as well, but I don't know since I don't go there. That pretty much leaves him with Sup Forums and /trash/.

Guy who likes scat. These idiots think that since Leyla drew it for me that anyone who defends Leyla is me.

>She has three fans
>picking one out of three
>paranoid
You sound autistic

And if I post on /trash/ then it's the instant ban, plus other people will spam the psa/t. spoodo posts without being punished.

It's up to Hero.
Doesn't matter to me. I've gotten too many good gets from Hero. I'd start to feel spoiled if I were catered to.

I didn't know /trash/ even had draw threads, though I guess that's where all the furry artists would congregate. That, or /r9k/, but the robots somehow manage to be below their paygrade. If it were up to me, those frogniggers would be banished to /trash/ along with the rest of their kin: the fact that they're a meme doesn't make their ugly mascot any less of an anthro animal.

>random user defends a drawfag
>LOL IT'S SCATFAG
You are autistic

That's how annoying you are. Spoodo has been banned before too.

reread:

I did. You are autistic.

One is autistic, the other SOUNDS autistic.
A match made in heaven?

>I did
And I'm the autistic one.

Just. Get the app

And that's Spoodo's problem, not mine. I'm just here to get a request done without anyone calling me Spoodo. I. Speedy, and forever will be Speedy. Other user's called me Speedy before, do what makes you the exception?

Yes. For your obsessive paranoia and that you think there's a set number of people who like an artist on an anonymous imageboard.

i remember these. its a shame people get so mad about rp in thread. even the slightest of it ...

Last I checked, trash was just mostly requests and retoasts. Like 90% of it. Maybe its fair share of repeats too, but furry.

I'll budge
1. Who drew this
2. What even are they
3. For what purpose

Shut up Spoodo you autist

Whatever I got what I came for.
Now rot.

You did not answer my question. Is there any reason why you call me Spoodo?

1)Not a fucking clue
2)A horse with a rabbit face riding a man with chicken legs.
3)I was bored and that combination of insanity came into my mind, and some crazy fuck drew it.

4)It was you? You sick fuck.

No one respects you

>no argument

>no deliveries

Requesting a follow up where she gives her dog a handjob similar like the reference.

>implying eggs or MH doesn't respect Speedy
Nice joke.

Are there any artists who's willing to draw anything?

Lol /trash/ produces better art than this miserable thread could ever hope to
img.booru.org/trashdump//images/6/2959a0fddc9b2afc41ad41ecb66764991e70f39e.pnghttp://img.booru.org/trashdump//images/5/6ab5068d53fd8a7c4d0eb91bcbd43d8ae656cfd3.jpg
img.booru.org/trashdump//images/7/99a85bb1bba3bb4d9b8e7f40d3e957bc31f4effe.png

Incorrect

I'm not the guy you were talking to before, Spoodo.

Where the hell is that elite tier lolifag artist at?!

Why are you still here, then? Could it be because art quality isn't everything people are here for?

>better art
>is furshit

>elite tier
>loli

Pick one.

/r/'ing Killua on a motorcycle.

Wow, Sup Forums really is full of actual normies

ohboy, what r u guys up to again?

Call me Speedy, and all is forgiven. I'm not spoodo. Spoodo and Speedy are two different people. The person who's replying to Speedy is probably spoodo himself.

ill do it. its a nice challenge

>Why are you still here, then?
To watch you suffer

Nah man. This guy had both.

I personally don't suffer at all. It's internet, when I don't enjoy it somewhere, I just leave.

You ARE Spoodo, you dense autist. And no, I won't call you Speedy. You ruined /trash/ drawthreads by driving all the artists away with your autism. Get off your lazy NEET-ass and get a job.

It's just Speedy and Spoodo arguing again. Just leave it.

To be fair, they're a slower board too, so they're just as serious as the other boards' drawthreads.
Artists don't have the instant gratification you get from shitposting as fast as possible like this place does.

Fair enough, Spoodo. I know I'm not Spoodo. So therefore I'm Speedy. Just leave me be, and shut up.

People are talking about how ____ > ____
And I'm just sitting here wanting cute drawings of boys

Nice try Speedy. Only Speedy thinks Spoodo is a different person.

Dat leg...
Anyway can you stop spamming?

Drawn well i suppose but its nothing compared to drawfags who color their shit

So you admit the artists here just shitpost instead of draw?

Czech em

>get user calls spoodo Speedy
so it's official.

Yeah. However, there is a certain amount of content that's kept in quality. I'd even argue that, by frequency, it's about as much as another board, except it simply gets drowned out by the regular posting.

Where the fuck am I supposed to request if people are just shitposting here then?

>However, there is a certain amount of content that's kept in quality.
Such as?

Sounds noice, hope someone does it for you.

You don't. Or, do it and hope. Not a lot you can do otherwise besides being nice to the people you're asking free art out of.

>slower board
Not an argument, threads are a 24/7 constant and you and everyone else knows how many times deliveries seep into new threads, there's literally nothing impeding drawfags from taking their time with drawing aside from laziness/good will.
I've had requests take months to be completed before too.

/bant/ occasionally has draw threads with less reliably, so long as you accept cirno and the fishe as the board's saviour.
(/bant/ also has IDs that would dispel most of this samefag nonsense.)

Quality being subjective here. I'd quantify it as something aesthetically pleasing with more than 15 minutes of effort put into it.