Sup Sup Forums, I'm writing a essay and I would appreciate if you could answer my survey on profanity and anonymity...

Sup Sup Forums, I'm writing a essay and I would appreciate if you could answer my survey on profanity and anonymity. Will post the entire essay when I'm done, (insert a gee here)oo.gl/forms/OofCsmpooq3z9I3X2

Thank you very much for your participation!

Other urls found in this thread:

arxiv.org/pdf/1510.00240.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

nope

You, you, double shitter

Bump

it's just 5 question you nigger, filled it

Now here's the spirit of cooperation!

i flled it op now pay me

Your karmic burden has been lifted and tomorrow will be a good day for you.

If you had pass high school statistics, you would know any data you gather from a survey like yours is completely fucking useless

Done you fucking cunt!

Off by one!

send me a bitcoin as payment

I know the data will shit, but I need at least something.

Thank ya cunt

No prob, OP.

Check'em

It's not a virus, it's a survey

Go do your homework kid

There you go, OP. I'm a little curious about the results

Half of the freeform answers consists of profanities, which in itself is kinda hilarious.

You sound surprised

No, not really. "niggerfaggot" is great answer.

done

Thanks!

There you go you fucking idiot

You've done this idiot a great favour.

nice trips

Bump

I actually think I've seen an increase in profanity as part of normal everyday communication since the dawn of Facebook rather than anything related to anonymity. People might swear on anonymous forums, but it didn't carry over into irl everyday acceptability. But when people see their non-anonymous Facebook friends going all out, they start doing it too. It's gotten to the point that I now regularly see article headlines from at least semi-mainstream websites with "fuck" in them.

Actually, theres' been a study of 2ch and Sup Forums that showed that there was no correlation between profanity and anonymity.

arxiv.org/pdf/1510.00240.pdf