Prove that we need the government and taxation isn't theft

Prove that we need the government and taxation isn't theft.

>what is allocation of tax money

Somalia

It is until they let you pick what you're paying tax for. It's a "contract" with the state alright. Only you don't get to choose if you want to make it or not and the rules change whenever, independent of your choices and needs.

we dont.

be a really shitty place to live though.

That proves low IQ populations need government.

allocation?
1/3 of the money to the people, 2/3 of the money to the politicians and bureaucrates?
Somalia is the aftermath of a corrupted state.

wow really makes you think

We don't need anything other than food and water.

You don't need clothes if the climate is warm enough, why not strip-down and move south?

You don't need any infrastructure, sanitation, domesticated animals or plants, friends, or partners.

There is literally no reason not to just disassemble everything humans have created and revert to animals. We'd be happier, healthier, and the natural order of things will be restored.

Care to elaborate?
...until someone has the great idea to start creating technology again. But then again, we don't need the state for infrastructure, sanitation, domesticated animals or friends. Government is a useless middleman.

THE GOVERNMENT HAS NO RIGHT TO TAX YOU
AND IN FACT 100 YEARS AGO GOVERNMENTS DIDNT EVEN KNOW HOW MUCH MONEY PEOPLE MADE BECAUSE PEOPLE DIDNT TRUST THE GOVERNMENT WITH THAT INFORMATION!

Bad, even for a Canacuck.

Really make you think, huh? Guess I'm a #Guard4Rothbard now.

If you like taxes then vote for Bernie Sanders I'm not shitposting TAXES ARE THEFT
There should be absolutely no taxes, zero, zilch, none! It's Theft!

Protip.....

Saying that the state is the only one capable of building roads is like saying we're just so dumb we aren't capable of getting together, hiring a civil engineer, paying a road building company and getting our fucking roads.

You wouldn't have your Korean Pottery Forums without some form of government, why don't you just innawoods if you want anarchy?

Something called the rule of law motherfucker, do you know it?
It permits long term investments.

Translation : you don't need a private army to make your factory work and to protect your corn fields.

WHAT AM I LOOKING AT

I DONT UNDERSTAND WHAT IM SUPPOSED TO BE GETTING OUT OF THIS

It's a moovement

I saw an image posted here a long while ago which I instantly saved. It is the best example I have ever seen on this matter.

I post it here.

kek
So, instead of paying for a private army myself, let's have everyone else pay for it?

Hey that's just a dirt road. Laying down tar is a complicated process which involves super people, which are like normal people who do work except that they come from the government, so they are called super people. Why do you suppose that the tar from parking lots is of an inferior quality and an inferior pavement than the roads which are built by the government? Because they government actually has super people which is basically a requirement of any safe roads. Unsafe roads built by non government normal people will hurt the children. Please, stop with your ideology and thinking, and just think about the children.