Neighbor has dementia

neighbor has dementia.

her mother wont put her in a home since it cost too much.

shes fucking annoying and literally 5 mins ago she was banging on my door for 20 mins as she thought it was her house.

i feel really bad as i hear her crying all the time and i honestly think its only a matter of time before someone commits suicide, but as ive said shes not my problem.

so what should i do? (uk fag)

like you said, it's not your problem so why do anything?

fuckable? get her panties off. She needs DICK.

You know what's hilarious about dementia?

It never gets better, and that person will literally be sad and terrified for the rest of her life. Fucking lol.

mate shes like 96

cuz i feel bad i have a soul and i get that shes in pain and i just dont think its ethical for any human to feel that much pain and sadness.

she was literally say "please just let my in" whilst crying at my door, like i feel bad but as i said its not my fucking problem but like i said i dont think anyone should be this lonely or this in pain idk who is should call to get her in a home though.

>edgy

call soc services and leave them to it

They have a long history of making the right choice

k

literally your only option. This might make you the bad guy with her family cos you're getting involved in their shit but unless you wanna fuck one of them then who gives a shit.

Seriously though. There's a lot of charities that do good work too. Try people like age uk, or look on the notice board at the local church

>source: I am a volunteer with old people

u didn't answer

>she was literally say "please just let my in" whilst crying at my door

Fucking go out and take her to her own door you moron. Jesus Christ.

> (You)
>mate shes like 96

She needs DICK

You retard. Its the UK. social care is free.

im betting you american right?

thanks fam ill have a look at age uk and if that doesnt work ill go to a church or something, for real though big help.

>not my problem
>what should I do

Pick one retard

no worries. I hope she gets sorted.

Dementia is a tricky one. She needs professional help but charities have good link ups to NHS etc.

>she's like 96
>her mother won't put her in a home

How old is her mother?

I had a grandma with dementia living in my parents house with us for a while. Shit was weird. We had an on call nurse to call when shit went down. She got out of her bed at night and started walking around banging into shit at 3 am. I come down and flip on a light switch to see what's going on and she flips shit and starts swinging her walker thing at me. She on and off though I was Lucifer from then on till she died.

I forget the point I was making with that but I think it's just that you need a professional to deal with people like that properly. Can't do much besides try to help them stay safe till they can start receiving the help they need.

>mate shes like 96
>her mother wont put her in a home

>96
>her mother

the fuck do you eat in the uk?

rape her. seems like she wont remember it

ment her daughter soz

Jesus fucking christ

>Mr Burns has a mother?