Welcome to degenerate America

Welcome to degenerate America

I thought this was just a fucking meme until today. Had to run some errands in town. I saw this everywhere. Fucking shocked.

>Having African-American friends is degenerate

>image.jpg

How bad did you want to fuck her before this picture OP?

AMERICA YES!!!

So tolerant and liberal! I whish that germans would be as progressive as you are! We really need start to promote interracial mixing to encourage the youth to mix up their gene pools!

One world - one race :^)

So mad that you can't get a hard dicking from a superior bull.

what part of the us you in

That picture has "daddy issues" written all over it.

South believe it or not.

>having friends with face tattoos is not degenerate

Hey man you can get tats too and pull some nasty hoes, and itll look a million times better because people can actually see them on your white skin.

>immitating nigger hand gestures
>not degenerate

Too many BM/WF couples?

>tiny albino peens can't compete

when will this meme die?
a very large majority of white women are with white men.

White """"""""""""culture""""""""""""""

Fucking disgusting

I saw a few of them today too. Absolutely degenerate.

Yeah it's really bad. Especially amongst younger girls. I guess that is what happens when you raise them on bigger music and pop culture.

Race mixing itself is pretty bad right now. I've even seen some wm/bf couples. I literally never used to see those.

plus,

bigwhitedicks69.tumblr.com

Dear lord nig fashion 2016 has really gone downhill. Can't say whites dress much better

>South believe it or not.
I was in New York yesterday. I saw like 2 racemixing couples out of god knows how many. Have hope m8.

>Im uh stupid lil nigga mudda fukka SHEEEEIT muh dick.

OMG DHDLOLEBSUDH LIKE OMH BBC BBC LIKE OMG LIKE OMG. NIGGER DICK ONG OMG LIKE OMG BBD IN WHITE GIRL LOL LIKE OMG

I would so disown my kid if she ever did this

I hope they legalise post-natal abortions soon

The meme that should die is WF don't like BM. White girls love blacks

Nah, whites are who racemix most of all races. This will only weaken white race. The future belongs now to Asians

Have you seen the "white feminist girl converts to Islam and starts wearing a hijab" meme yet?

Literally no 8's and up go black.

Trouble is lots of 6-7's like this chick do.

A lot of the girls a white normie would be willing to talk to and not immediately think they'll get BTFO are burning coal.

It has the highest divorce rate of any pairing too

Honestly does anyone respect white women who do this? It's shocking.

why don't you push for laws against race mixing

this is what happens when your family is to poor to move away from nigger towns.
its nothing new. just poor low class white mixing with blacks.

just move to Oregon or Maine.. you won't see a nigger for months.

if you want you daughters/kids to get fucked niggers just move to NJ, CA, PA and other nigger infest shit holes.

Jews have won. A big part of white population is idiot...

>tfw im never leaving my 'country' ever, no matter how much money hookers an cocaine i can snort over there, no matter how many muslims live on the other side of the cage that is my so called country

>A big part of white population are to poor to move / live in all white states.

You guys are fucking sad and need to get laid. I've been away from Sup Forums for a while and you're still bitching about the same non-issues.

>this is what happens when your family is to poor to move away from nigger towns.
No, that's what happens when you replace tradition for nothing at all. Traditionally religious families, specially Southern Baptists and Mormons in the US, are the ones who are the least likely to practice interracial mating.

Women like bad boys. Modern white boys / young men are fucking feminized twinks who care more about women's rights than their own.

Man up, millennials. Act like men, use your brain to build things, create things, think things. Fuck women's rights and their tumblr culture and just be a fucking MAN.

If a person needs avoiding niggers to not breeding with them, then clearly he/she isn't worthy

lol all those ugly bitches...i know they're better looking than your women but cmon texas

DELETE THIS

OW OW OW OW

fuck off little liberal shill

Brazil was race mixing before it was cool. Sorry USA, we did it first.

Plus our coal burners are descendants of Nazi Germans, unlike your coal burners who are just descendants of some random European farmers. This make our coal burning much more powerful.

It's only more noticeable now since you look for it.

Seriously look around and you will see 3 or 4 times as many just normal white couples.

That is unless you live in a shit hole and in that case those are just the trash we left out that the niggers rummage through.

Fuck you, i work hard enough to have my shack and my truck and my guns and my shitposting machine, girls can all go to hell

I'm a conservative, grow up.

welcome to minimized thread

I live in an area with a good amount of black people and i barely ever see an attractive white girl with a black dude. Once in a while you will, but most white girls you see with black dudes are either fat as fuck, ugly in the face, or look like they have a hardcore drug addiction. When i see white guys with black girls, the black girls are usually pretty cute. (Im white and ive fucked a cute half-black girl)

how common is this really in america? no memes pls.