Not choosing glorious red sword

>Not choosing glorious red sword
It's like you love to lose

Enjoy fighting enemies with 51 HP.

I'd choose the green sword. Miss a couple of times with the red and you're fucked. The green is more consistent.

LOL CHECKED WINRAR XDDDD

>1 speed

If i picked green and you picked red. I could easily stab you in the face 20 times and then the chest 20 times leaving 10 speed to dodge your clumsy big sword... how you think that thing is winning any fights proves how disabled you are

enjoy fighting enemies with 5 armor

>When you get a legendary monster obliberating sword but you cannot carry it till you level up 10 levels and 30 points of force. By then the sword sucks and any normal piece does the same damage.

>blue is actual pure garbage

>red is reward and even higher risk

>green is the best one

Weakfags saying things like "but what if you miss?" or "enjoy slowfight against 51 HP".

Yeah, duh, it's risky, but that's the fucking point???

Red sword is by far the most superiours.

Picks green, puts on ring of +1 damage. Now I'm doing 2 attack at 50 speed yo.

degenerates

>Yeah, duh, it's risky, but that's the fucking point???
It's not "risky", it's just plain BAD unless you're fighting against enemies with exactly 50 HP.

blue is the best one

I choose the purple sword (Not pictured)

420 attack
9000+ speed

>mfw nobody picked the purple sword

Fucking autists

These base numbers tell me nothing.

What are my full stats? Can enemies dodge, and does the "speed" modifier affect that? What kind of battle system are we talking about here? How many monsters/people will I be facing at a time? Does the weapon affect my ability to avoid hits?

Yeah, all three swords are good, it just depends on what lüt you have.
But if I was a naked degen caveman at lv. 1 and I had no lüt yet, I'd pick red sword, too.

blue ofc red is too slow to hit ppl, green doesnt do enough damage per hit to be worth it but blue does decent damage at decent speed

picks red, puts on ring of stfu and delete this thread

>picking the most boring option
You were never meant for greatness.

WhY 0NLy 1 SwORT??ßß?

Red is way too slow, would only be cool when you have massive hitpoints or nearly no hitpoints and you are trying to onehit sneak attack everything.
Green doesn't do enough dmg. Fast as hell, but enemies could alarm other ones.
Blue is perfectly balanced to do decent dmg per hit and attacks fast enough.

You're the reason D&D sucks.

>playing D&D
How many more years of virginity before you become a wizard, user?

ban this man

The blue one is 10 times faster so you could do 10 hits in the same time you did just one with the red sword, so you'll be doing 50 damage (same as red), green one is the same too because you will do 50 attacks in the same time but doing 1 damage (50 damage)
>they're all the same
>mfw this thread is shit and you're all fuking brainlets
/thread

You all miss the underlying secret of the sword.

Red IS faster.

Red is always faster.

It is the Ferrari of sword.

>Sup Forums
fag

green
miss 1, loose 1. red: miss 1, lose 50
>trying to introduce armor to make your choice valid

You're the reason D&D sucks. This was just saying stats are worth dick if no one knows how they are defined.

>implying you have to be a loser like you to be on Sup Forums

Damage
Per
Second

It doesn't matter the power or speed. Accuracy/Dexterity of the warrior is what determines the outcome of the battle. Since neither of those are outlined and you are obviously playing Adventure Quest, the very clear choice is big fucking red sword.

How can you be this much of a faggot

>Star Trek

Blue is master sword

Less carry weight, more sustain damage & decent burst damage for enemy healers

yup, game system makes this not just commutative stats

This guy gets it.

Also, I must point some critique to not explaining what the actual numbers represent.

You COULD assume that they all have the same DPS, however we know nothing about that really.

Is there armor, if so - how does it work? Is it a flat damage reduction? Is it percentage based? If so - is the armor reduction linear or does it have diminishing returns?

What other items are there in the game - if any (this should be defined).

If like other people have pointed out is a ring that gives +1 attack it will double the DPSon the green dagger whereas it will only increas the damage by the red sword by 2%

IF there is attack speed modifiers with % or minus 0,1 second attack speed etc.

Is there dodge? Armor classes?

Why do people say feminine penises are gay when they're just wonderful clits to be played with while youre pounding away on that delicious ass pulling her hair.

How is the battle structured, do you attack mindlessly with your sword until one guy dies and you cant do anything else or can you for example dodge attacks an then go in for several stabs with the green sword while the person having a red sword is charging another strike.

Do you have attacks on top of your autoattack? If so are they based on your weapon.

Is there block, and if so - how does it work?
Does attack speed effect the actual swing making it easier to -if possible- dodge the attack.

The information in this image is not enough to actually verify picking either sword, until we have all these factors straightened out it is unwise to pick any of the three swords.

Not knowing all the details means 50 ATK is best. Gotta play perfectly to take advantage of speed in any way without knowing all the rules. That's why "dumb" characters/classes are always top-tier the first few weeks of a new game

lose*

Everything was going well for you until you dropped to your knees and started sucking dick..
Jesus Christ user, why?
>Perfectly logical explanation
>Great sentences to show thought
>Renders entire argument invalid by introducing fucking tranny's!
Good job
Crit fail

thought you'd slip that in there and the nerds in this thread wouldn't notice??

my thief detected your trap

>not choosing the zweihander
What is even the point

kekd

You need a lifetime ban

All have the same DPS vs unarmored, but...

>green suffers vs. even 1 fixed damage block
>green the same vs any % armor

>blue bypasses fixed damage block up to 4
>less DPS than green vs any % armor

>red bypasses most damage blocks
>same DPS as blue vs any % armor

vs. infinite hp, either red or green are best

Blue is total garbage. Buff pls.

>skipping boring tranny sex to get to juicy /tg/ mechanics
>missing the point of role playing with disgusting min-maxing
>this thread needs to play more merchants or bards

i think the red sword is cool because red is my favorite color
And since they all do the same damage if we just assume that mechanics not mentioned dont exist I'm going to pick the red one.

No You're the reason D&D sucks. He was having an opinion and you were a dick for no reason.

Holy shit you're retarded.

unless blue can take advantage of initiative or action point modulus

pointless outside of game system being defined

Why does everyone get sucked in by these bait threads ... even me

Green sword btw

i think you're chowing down on some pretty delicious bait there

>William Shatner
>Shatner
>Shat

All thing being equal.

Red is best if enemy hp=50,100,150 etc.
Blue is best if enemy hp=10, 20 ,30, 40 etc.
Green is best if enemy hp= 1,2,3...11,12...21,22 etc.

Therefore green is the best.

What if we assume that enemies don't have HP at all because OP didn't mention it?

>that's the fucking point???

If being stupid is the point, go for it, other people will gladly take your share of whatever ;)

I think what you meant to say is "if you want to have fun with your magical sword and pick it out according to what criteria excite you the most, go for it, other people will gladly take your share of whatever ;)"

Virgin green dagger, Chad blue ultrasword

Green is good against hoards but completely fails against anything with damage resistance.
Red is good against bosses but completely fails against more than one enemy.
If I'm in a party of just myself I'd go for the Blue as I stand a chance against both.

>why you should pick green

you can nigga-steal everything
>steal high level items
>steal gold
>dodge attacks with blinding speed
>can run away from high level enemies
>when you actually have to fight, you can quickly stack your little bitch hits and run away

None of that is determined by the information given, you're assuming a lot from nothing.

Should we tell him?

Bitch for all we know green has poison, blue has frost/slow, and red has fire.

You retard, this is exactly why blue is best.
Green and Red are best for specialized enemies, where they are only MINIMALLY better then Blue. (except in extreme situations where you actually need to specialize)
Imagine you are fighting not one but 100 enemies.
Every one of them has
0 to 3 armor (with armor being a flat -1), and
1 to 100 live.
Both stats are equally distributed.
This means that on average, green takes an infinite amount of time to kill the enemies, because it can't EVER kill an enemy with 1 or more armor.
Red needs 1 hit with a chance of having
(max50hp,0a) + (max49hp,1a) + (max48hp,2a) +(max47hp3a) = 48,5%
Needs 2 hits with a chance of 48,5% and 3 with 3% it's analogous to the above
this means it needs 1.545 hits on average
Blue needs 50 hits to kill an enemy with 100 live and 3 armor,
but needs only 10 hits to kill an enemy with 100 live and 0 armor.
it needs 34 hits for 100 live and 2 armor and
25 hits for 100 live and 1 armor.
lets calculate a lower bound for blue:
if blue depleted live as a function and not discrete, it would take
on average 0.5*(50 + 10 +34 +25)*0.25 = 14.875 hits.
I don't want to write a program to calculate the exact value, so I will make a good approximation:
the average damage "wasted" by overkill for each enemy is 2 for 0 armor, 1,5 for 1 armor, 1 for 2 armor and 0.5 for 3 armor = 1.25.
this is 35.7% or our average damage which is (5+4+3+2) / 4 = 3.5.
this means we can add 0.357 to our number of hits to get a good (and by good I mean this is probably off by 0.01 or something like that) approximation for the number of hits.
14.875 + 0.357 = 15.232 hits on average.
with it being 10 times faster this is a speed improvement of (10/15.232)/(1/1.545) - 1 = 1.43% !!!
But remember, this is because the the armor of 3 is really screwing the blue sword hard. A game the offers you to have these 3 swords would not go to such extremes as to have armor that renders the green sword pointless.

>Not choosing the green sword to apply on-hit effects at extreem speed
>1 attack won't be reduced because armor doesn't round down
>Missing an attack with green is nowhere near as bad as missing with red

Checkmate christians.

Purple prostate dildo needs buff, way to slow to cause any effect.

What the fuck is this post?

Actually your the reason D%D sucks. He was explaining why the swords stats dont mean shit in a vacuum.

wrong, they die on the same swing

also, since the range is identical we can assume the 50dmg sword can kite for 95% of the time and effectively trade 2 dmg and kill his 1 attack opponent in 2 swings

As user said, it totally depends on the situation. We can't just assume certain circumstances.
For example, what if we know beforehand what kind of enemies we're going to fight? If we knew that 0 armor enemies would be coming, then green would be best.
I'm not siding with green, I'm just giving an example. This whole situation is pointless to discuss, and there is barely any objectivity to gain from talking about it further.

>faggots be bringing swords to a shotgun party

Nah, let's leave it like that.

>prostate
>wanna go fast
come on user, tickle til' it trickles thats the first rule

No.
If it is not one battle but many, then blue will always win this.
If you ever get this choice in a game blue IS the correct choice.
Blue does only not win in completely EXTREME situations.
That is what I was showing with my example, having 3 armor where one sword does 1 damage is completely beyond broken. It reduces the damage of blue by 60% but it still wins.
You completely missed the point.

>2017
>still thinking trany clits are gay
This guy, amirite lol

size matters, bbc proves that and no white manlets can compete

Nerds

Not enough information about game mechanics to make a reasonable choice.

Way back in the original Everquest they added a joke item, twig of something or other, that had like 1 damage and some ridiculously fast speed. The idea was that it'd be funny but worthless. In reality, because of the way strength bonuses were added to attacks, it ended up being by far the most overpowered weapon in the game.

Brainlets

I might have missed some details as your post was very long, but I'm not here to insult, but rather to discuss about a lovely topic, so hear me out ples: I agree that blue is the perfect choice if you have no other weapon, and you assume that the following quest contains a wide variety of enemies both suited for green and red sword. But like I said, we can't assume circumstances.

What if heroguy already has a lot of weapons, which are all slightly better than blue sword in certain situations, but shitty in all other situations? He would be using a different weapon for every situation he comes across, and in such a case choosing the mediocre blue sword is not superior, as you have far more effective counterparts for almost every other situation.
Or what if the game design is just shit, and every enemy suits only the blue sword?
I'm trying to say that blue sword is better only in the assumed situation of a perfectly balanced distribution of enemies and a lack of any other weapons than the three pictured.

also, a man with a vagina is the gayest thing I can imagine, user, sorry to offend you

Youre not offending me user, men with vaginas are an abomination

It's pretty frustrating telling dullards over and over again how female penis isn't gay, it just wont stick.

Talk about losing out, the female penis is a wonder of nature and created for pure bliss

At least more for use though right lol

/thread
wait, that's not what this thread is about.

I'd hit that with the fury of a 50DMG/1ATK

Fuck off faggot

Green sword is superior if crits are possible.

Our opinions are very similar, that charms me.
But I wish to note that I think traps fall under the term gay. In this case it is important to note, however, that being attracted to traps and being attracted to men in general are two whole different things.
I find traps sexy, I even like seeing their dicks flopping around. Hell, I'd even fuck a tranny.
But if the trap/tranny is too hairy, too flatchested, not thicc enough, has a beard or even sounds too masculine, I'm instantly turned off.
That's also the reason I find men with vaginas disgusting.
Fucking a trap is gay, fucking a man with a vagina is straight, but if I fap to a trap because she looks feminine that's not gay, and if I fap to a man with a vagina, thinking about rubbing his hairy stomach and going trough his beard while fucking him, that's 1000% gay.

You feel me?

what does the speed represent? attacks per second?

No, just speed.
It's to show you that all three have the same DPS.
They're just metaphors for choosing the fastest, the most balanced, and the most bulky weapon in an RPG game, and OP is stating that choosing the most bulky weapon is either the most advantageous or the most entertaining.

they are all the fucking same you retard

Not him but I agree.
To be honest, I stopped giving a fuck about if it's gay or not quite some time ago.

>get glorious red sword
>buy +5 attack speed upgrade
>dps increased to 300 from 50

>cheap upgrade
>weakens sword
>sword breaks

>get blue sword
>buy +5 attack damage upgrade
>dps increased to 300 from 50

but:

>buy blue sword
>buy +5 attack speed upgrade