Is Sup Forums full of socially awkward edgy teens thinking they're better because of browsing Sup Forums?

Is Sup Forums full of socially awkward edgy teens thinking they're better because of browsing Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tVj0ZTS4WF4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>better
Lol

Well yeah OP we have you

Teens? no: 30 and 40 years old. Teens use Tor and browse the deep web wearing masks.

Im surfing Sup Forums

Nigga nigga bitch nigga nigga
Nigga fried chicken nigga watermelon
Nigga bitch nigga
White women titties ass nigga

IS THAT FUCKING AQUAMAN?

I browse the Chan and I'm only 9 all my friends like me for it because I'm very brave

yes

are you stupid?
im one of them 1000%

Political shills, trap fags, lolicons and suburban fedora samurai.

nah friend, he's just surfing

I'm 30. Probably been here since you were in grade school.

The shill thing is a meme, using the word shill is just a label people attach to others that they disagree with, but everything else you said is probably mostly true.

No.
Actually, I like Sup Forums, and Sup Forums especially, because I can express whatever kind of fucked up opinion I have of the world, without being frowned upon.
Sure, you'll have to deal with a ton of people who disagree with you, but isn't that how opinions should work as opposed to being socially obliged to fit into a certain pattern of opinions and thoughts?

perfunctory MODS

probably, but there's not as many of them here compared to Sup Forums

no

i am not a teen i am 18 (since yesterday wooh!!)

and i dont think i am better....

i know it xd

Im full of carp.

You're almost right. It's full of socially awkward edgy teens that all hate themselves and then when they meet all these faggots who are the same as them they're hostile and insult them because they're reminded of themselves.

yeah

yes. Here this Youtube explains everything.

youtube.com/watch?v=tVj0ZTS4WF4

newfag

Kek

titties ass

Weve been here since 2006

Your here forever