Chelshit (Est. 2004) customers BTFO!

Chelshit (Est. 2004) customers BTFO!

>“I think our answer [to losing in 2015, as well as seeing Chelsea end Spurs’ title hopes last season] is fantastic,” he said. “If you analyse where we came from, it’s a fantastic time for Tottenham. Tottenham is not building in an artificial way. It is not about putting in money, money, money and build a fantastic team. Tottenham is genuine, a very natural process, and it is so exciting because it is unique in the world.”

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ENIC_Group
transfermarkt.co.uk/chelsea-fc/transfers/verein/631/saison_id/2003
theguardian.com/football/2016/may/25/premier-league-finances-club-by-club-breakdown-david-conn
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The man speaks the truth.

Based poch

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ENIC_Group

He's right. And if he ever wins a major trophy with Spurs he will leave for a club that pays him more.

Having a billionaire owner doesn't mean he pours hundreds of millions into buying a squad each year

Having a billionaire owner doesn't fit a statement like "Tottenham is genuine, a very natural process, and it is so exciting because it is unique in the world"

>Averagetino can actually win the EPlel
>win the EPlel with Tottenham

AAYYYY LMAO

Spurs are the choke masters. Just like last year they will probably implode in another hilarious fashion.

>this assblasted polish /arse/ commenting on every spurs post

a little worried about how spurs are do by chance?

Spurs will finish 3rd in a 2 horse race yet again and it will be hilarious

So Spuds players play for free? No wonder they are chocking so often.

But Spurs did. Their spending only looks respectable because of being a seller club.

This.

Tottenham's entire starting eleven cost less than Pogba

>(Est. 2004)
Abramovich bought the club in 2003.

This.

Yes, it does.

reminder that spurs will not win the league for at least another 25 years.

>win nothing
>"we wuz the best"

they finished third in a two horse race

third
in
a
two
horse
race

Pogba also won more and reached more CL/Euro finals than Tottenham's entire starting eleven.

They still spent fuckloads of money before, it simply didn't work out. Spurs choked against fucking Genk and Lestah won the league last year, money is a shitty excuse and a club from the richest league bitching about it is just pathetic.

>Euro finals
My bad. Forgot Hugo existed.

There goes your only argument, krautfag

Lloris - 12m
Walker - 3m
Alderweireld - 12m
Vertonghen - 10m
Rose - 1m
Dembele - 15m
Wanyama - 11m
Eriksen - 11m
Son - 22m
Alli - 5m
Kane - 0m

102m isn't less than 89m m80

Leicester last season was impressive. Tottenham are performing better than spending would suggest but it's nothing special.

Toottenham are a joke club with less PLs than Blackburn and Leicester.

Dirty fucking jew scum!

>it is unique in the World

What did he mean by this?

I have nothing against Spurs, but I think they're gonna be kill after this season.

Man United, Man City and Chelsea will all spend 100m in the summer, and with their coaches in their 2nd season they'll be far stronger. I have no idea what will happen with Liverpool or Arsenal, but the best Tottenham can hope for in the near future is the occasional 4th place finish.

>Man United, Man City and Chelsea will all spend 100m in the summer

They already did.

>and with their coaches in their 2nd season they'll be far stronger

No, they won't.

Kane, Alli, Aldewerield and Poch are all leaving this summer.

>Lelmela
>Leldado
>Little Paul

Fuck, I almost forgot how they wasted the Bale money.

except united and city are for the most part terrible at spending money.

literally half of those players were/are flops too.

Spurs are under pressure now, and will choke vs (one of) United and Arsenal

Soon.

that chink is a chelshit customer. not arse

Each player United bough this season was a massive improvement.

Poop was unlucky that most of his good transfers are injured. Though Stones and Bravo were really a fuck up.

>And if he ever wins a major trophy with Spurs he will leave for a club that pays him more.
kek

Spurs have a pretty good team though. I think the trouble is if they have to sell some of those players.

Stones has been good for a while now, friend.

Son isn't a starter, Dier is.

Well, the times I saw him play, he was so shit it left quite an impression. I guess it'd be fairer to rate him after next season either way.

How are they under pressure? Nobody expected them to be in this position and nobody expects them to win the league. The pressure is on Chelsea.

>son isn't a starter
>has started nine out of the last eleven
oh okay sorry

>how are they under pressure
>one draw or loss and they've officially choked, again
>potentially lose the FA Cup Semi Final to the team who cucked them out of the title last year, along with this year too

yeah no pressure

Only because of injuries. The starting lineup is usually

Lloris
Dier
Alderweireld
Vertonghen
Walker
Wanyama
Dembele
Rose
Eriksen
Alli
Kane

that's not how it works, son is a starter now, not that it matters...being SLIGHTLY more than one overrated dab-machine for Manure is still an achievement in itself and an embarassment for Man United

>one draw or loss and they've officially choked, again

Choking is when you're in a position to win but fuck it up, Spurs aren't in that position.

>already damaging controlling before the inevitable choke

Okay, My American friend. Whatever you say,
I bet you think Spurs didn't choke last season too.

Of course they choked, they just needed to win one of their last 3 games to finish above Arsenal and they fucked it up.

Spurs are under pressure because they actually have a chance to win it now.

Finishing above Arsenal is not a trophy

And Chelsea is under pressure because they actually have a chance to choke after being on top of the table for months. And their manager knows a thing or two about choking.

Barely. The media is just hyping up their chances because they want people to watch a "title race" that was over 3 months ago.

Then what are you referring to when you say they choked last season? The FA Cup?

spurs will collapse when alli and kane have their heads turned by genuine top teams with higher wage offers too. They have to win now or never

Sure, Chelsea might be too. But, firstly, I was explaining why Spurs are under pressure; some people were disputing that they were. And a second point is that Spurs have been performing absent of that pressure so their form isn't quite so meaningful.

4 points difference with 6 games to go is a chance.

>Est 2004
>Bought by Abramovich in 2003
>Won title in 2005
ABCs can't even get their own 'plastic' insults right

>(Est. 2004)
What?

Money started coming in in 2004 fuckoooo.

Is there a graphic or screenshot or something showing the remaining fixtures and current pts etc?

would be neato
thx

transfermarkt.co.uk/chelsea-fc/transfers/verein/631/saison_id/2003

Retard.

You're clearly new to football

Trolled hard! :D

Chelsea will get between 14 and 17 points from that

Why are Yids so delusional?

He seems to be forgetting about Leicester

>Tottenham is not building in an artificial way. It is not about putting in money, money, money

When exactly did this 'building' begin, then? Because Eriksen is a key part of the team and he came in the same window they spunked £26m on Soldado.

Chelsea:
4 home games
2 away games

Spurs:
2 home games (against top 6 sides)
4 away games

The league is done anyway.

Spurs have Arsenal at home, Man Utd at home and Leicester away - and they literally have to win all of these. One slip and they're done.

Chelsea, after >neverton and >memehampton have four small teams that will have absolutely 0 motivation to fight by the time they play CFC.

So Conte would have to choke right now and let Lukaku / Gabbiadini to BTFO him.

Not going to happen. Also, next season, Spurs will play home matches on Wembley, so their current WHL advantage will be out of the window.

I think he's trying to say that the club focuses more on developing players rather than buying top ones, at lesst relative to the 5 richest clubs in England. They've got guys like Kane, Alli, Dier, Rose, Walker, and Winks, who were bought for peanuts at a young age or came from the academy.

Of course Spurs only do this because they have to. They've hardly got the moral high ground, if they had the same money as Chelsea, United, City, Arsenal, or Liverpool then they would be spending the same.

>they finished third in a two horse race
When was it a two horse race?

When Leicester had a 10 point lead? like it is now with Chelsea?

But strangly this time its not a two horse lead.

I hate this fucking meme so much because its basicly your average 12 year old kid who thinks its funny to spam the same thing over and over.

You guys are so immature i just wanna pound your face in until your teeth are in your stumeck and your nosebone has been smashed to smithereens.

I can see that side of what he was saying but I think he went too far out of his way to just have a jab at the other teams.

He should've highlighted that Spurs does rely on developing more than those other teams, which is totally valid, rather than making a big point about not spending money.

>I hate this fucking meme so much because its basicly your average 12 year old kid who thinks its funny to spam the same thing over and over.

But that's basically all memes. Do you think the people posting >exposed and >fraud whenever Man City concede genuinely believe that Guardiola is a fraud? Or that anyone really believes that Messi is autistic? They're just memes.

That doesn't make sense. Aren't they jews?

Their chairman is a Jew, but other than that not really.

you should compare the wages of the players rather than their buying price.

but tottehnam has to play against united arsenal and a leicester back to form, while chelsea has mostly easy games, the hardet being everton.
I don't see chelsea losing more than 4 points or tottenham winint all their games

I'm surprised that Liverpool's wage bill is so high

Everton and S'hampton are good and WBA might go 4-4-2 against them.

Most of there fanbase are Jews. So is their owner.

They also call themselves "yids", a derogatory name for jews.

did'tn Spuds spent 50 millions on benchwamers Janssen and Sissoko?

But Messi is autistic.

Wages =/= spending

Plastic league

Tottenhams wage bill is much higher than that.

Is it really? There are only 200,000 Jews in the entire UK. Are they that concentrated in North London?

WBA are good and Watford have been both Arsenal and Man Utd this season. Leicester will probably be back to playing shit when Spurs play them.

Yes. This is common knowledge.

It isn't. It's probably gone up a little since the last official figures were released, but I doubt there's been that much of a change.

Chelsea: 217m
Man United: 203m
Man City: 194m
Arsenal: 192m
Liverpool: 166m
Tottenham: 101m
Everton: 78m

theguardian.com/football/2016/may/25/premier-league-finances-club-by-club-breakdown-david-conn

Kane, Lloris, Davies, Alli have all signed new contacts. Plus add the £13m for Sissoko, Wanyama and Jansson.

How do you know that their wages add up to that amount? I thought clubs didn't disclose how much individual players make.

>Plus add the £13m for Sissoko, Wanyama and Jansson.

You also have to subtract whatever Chadli, Mason, Fazio, and Bentaleb were making.

>And their manager knows a thing or two about choking.
Does he?

So have Walker, Alderwereild, Vertongan, Dier, Erikson, Winks, Rose etc.

Their wage bill is a lot more than reported there.

Desu I can see Spurs win all their games, Chelsea can't fuck much more.

Mourinho will wreck Tottenham as per.

Spurs have to play:

>Palace away
>Arsenal at home
>West Ham away
>Man U at home
>Leicester away
>Hull at home

Do you really think they can win all of those?

I expect spurs to take 2 points from those games.

Based on how they looked so far, yes.

I think they'll get 13. Still not going to be enough to win the league either way.

>>Palace away
2-1
>>Arsenal at home
1-1
>>West Ham away
1-0
>>Man U at home
0-2
>>Leicester away
2-2
>>Hull at home
0-1