This week I am dissecting a human body. Ask me what ever you want

This week I am dissecting a human body. Ask me what ever you want.

Why are you a faggot?

How tight are the tendons on the body?

m/f?

You a guy or girl and cadaver a guy or girl. Also you a premed student?

fuck it and post pics

Tendons are like really tough rubber bands, I've been out of need school for 14 years now

Can you show it's personality and maybe sell it to me? I'm sure that corpse has loads to spare compared to what I got. Maybe a heart, a soul, brains, guts and a backbone too.

Which cuts are best for the grill, and should I marinade or use a brine?

you more of a rare or medium kind of guy

Are u gonna eat or fuck it at all?

where did you steal it from?

Cause I like fish sticks.

We havn't got to the tendons yet. Still just clearing muscles in the leg. But I assume they are going to be really though.

Women. Med student. Not US.

Kek.

Let me grab my soulstone. Brb.

Marinade with a couple of stabs to it. Also marinade for at least 24 h.

Rare. Def.

It smells like fine Italian ham in the room all the time. Like salt and savory.

Post your tits

What is the worst thing you ever did to a corpse or a patient?

>It smells like fine Italian ham in the room all the time. Like salt and savory.
So it's a yes.

Is this a kid?

Can you save the longer muslce fiber in the body and take a picture of it? if im not wrong it goes from the butt to the shoulder from the side near the ribs.

age of the corpse?

I left a speculum in a live patient, completely forgot about it until she started calling for me.

um how do you forget that. And what kind of Dr you gonna be

People donate their bodies. That's more nice for us. Would not want to dissect a hobo. Mostly cause of the smell.

Get the fuck out faggot.

Define worst? To the dead bodies we can do almost anything. But still treat it with respect etc. The worst thing I've ever done to a living patient is to put them in psychiatric restraints. So not that bad.

Spot on!

No idea. Just took the pic from google.

Nah. Can't take any pictures. Don't know how long the longest muscle is yet. We got a pretty long one in our legs called M. sartorius

We don't get the exact age. Prob around 75.

Lol

Ever touch a patient to cop a feel but pretend it's part of your exam? Or ask a patient to take more clothes off then neccisary?

Nope. Takes to much time.
>inb4 op confirmed faggot for not enjoying tits.

>forget that
How?
How?
I was fucking high, mate.

By worst I mean like abuse of power o r being mean. Not restraining someone for their own safety. Like you ever touch someone inappropriate or jerked off on someone's face, etc

Has any females ever taken their shirt off when not necessary to flirt

Spit swallow or facial? Why?

So I work in the medical field, and I can tell you that this pretty much does not happen.

There's absolutely nothing sexy about medical procedure. Of course there must be cases where it happens but most people are just doing their jobs and hating every minute of it.

why haven't you posted yours yet, it's the rules

It depends on which tendon, the size of your dick and how long you spend getting it ready before you actually fuck it.

Makes me feel better. I always feel when I have male Dr they are just trying to touch me or see my tits or be pervs. I dunno

Ah. No. Not with a patient. Would not like to lose my future license or get reported. I fuck my girlfriend sadisticly though.

Yep. Sometimes it's kina obvious. On the other hand some people just love to take their clothes off when going to the doctor. Once I had a patient in the clicic complaning over pain in his arm. I asked him to take his shirt of, two seconds later he was ready to take of his underwear and whip out his dick.

I am no fucking femanon.

I dissected cadavers for my anatomy and physiology class, very smelly since they're doused in formaldehyde. Guaranteed at least one girl will puke.

>they are just trying to touch me or see my tits
why is that bad? i don't get it

We don't use formaldehyde anymore. Just some mixture of ethanole, glycerine and water i think.

Bring a piece home to eat, OP.

what bothers you the most about the dissection? if anything at all? hopefully no one asked this yet. also is it kinda trippy realizing the person was once alive?

The genitalia and fingers. But I am quite accustomed to it by now. So it's not really an issue anymore. Yeah, it is kinda trippy when you think about it. But also, it makes death so much real. Not in a bad way though. To get to work with a body that way makes you realize that we are just pieces of flesh.

That was back in the early 2000's, plus my university was still very cheap at the time. All the cadavers we cut up were seniors, one was a heavy smoker and I remember running my finger over his lungs and picking up black tar.

exactly. also, why the fingers? do intestines ever bother you?

You gonna bang it?

>I remember running my finger over his lungs and picking up black tar
I'm so glad I quit smoking

Tits or gtfo you stated you were a female. Inb4 context, stfu I just want tits.

Fingers are significant of humans. It makes is so real and relatable. No. I am completely cool with intestines. That is actually the most interesting part.

Hell no. The body is cold and a bit slimey by now.

Yeah. Smokers lungs are the worst.

I got a dick and I am not a trap. Shut up you little piece of shit faggot. Go suck on your moms tits if you wanna see some.

Plz post pictures so I can jerk my dog off to them

>Fingers are significant of humans. It makes is so real and relatable. No. I am completely cool with intestines. That is actually the most interesting part.
Yup, that makes sense.

Shell shocked doggo

Can you find and dissect this guy?

He's kind of a dick, I'd be interested to know why

There would just be a child stuck to his dick. And I fucking hate children.

how is the smell?

Salty, savory and a bit smoky. Just like dried meat.

would you fuck a corpse?

Def. not

Fucking faggot

Is there a preliminary discussion on the ethics of medical science education standards and the benefits of keeping a professional demeanor both in the lab and outside so that the public is spared thinking of their dead being used for sophomoric jokes and other entertainment?

Yep.

Cool. How does the school dispose of the remains afterward?

are you from germany?

Saged.

Also milk makes you happy