Memes and jokes aside, she should be President and you all know it

Memes and jokes aside, she should be President and you all know it.

KYS

She has this look on her face like a little girl that got molested, but then put the guy in a shallow grave, or got a massive payout.

Why do you think so, also no

You're going to go blind baiting that hard

But not bait aside.

>Memes and jokes aside, she should be incarcerated you all know it.

>episode 5,795,471

Bernie should be president, but I voted for Hillary after he lost the primaries.

Memes and jokes aside
Go fuck yourself OP

neither trump nor clinton should have been president
and fuck the retards that think electing a lolcow or despot is a good idea

Good for her!

hillary is both the lolcow and the despot.

if trump were a "Despot" he wouldn't be getting orders shot down by 5th circuit judges, he'd have them killed and move on with his plan.

way to expose yourself as a sheltered, know-nothing pussy from the suburbs.

>she should be President and you all know it

None of the leading candidate should be President. The 2016 election is a case study for why we need election reform.

End your life

Start yours.....

This

You also spend a lot of time jerking to traps.

Says you SoyBoy

N O P E

Not sure how many FBI and Republican investigations it would take to convince your dumb ass otherwise....one thing is fact....a single investigation is pulling up tons of crap on the side that "won"....

Multiple posts and spamming aside,you're a faggot and we all know it.

OP is a fag (and not the good kind)

she should be in prison 10x over but at the very least its heart warming to know she'll be rectally Ragnarok'd for the rest of her life over getting demolished by Trump

>dat feel when liberals think if Trump was magically impeached tomorrow that Hilldawg would get to take over or Kang Nigger would get to return

Its very well likely this list is outdated by now and more names could be added at any time

I demand ruel 34

Dude the mere fact that a full year has passed and no SOLID proof has emerged is really fucking sad and desperate of the left. Even ray Charles can see that something isn't right here.

Fuck you and your Jew dogs!

i know, but a trump presidency was worth not hearing the feminists gloat. I voted for the bitch so my conscience is clean. she fucked up. the first few days after were amazing.

>I voted for the bitch so my conscience is clean

i don't care about raped women

I guess your conscience really is clean then

100%