I’m going to kill myself. Somebody try and give me one good reason why I shouldn’t...

I’m going to kill myself. Somebody try and give me one good reason why I shouldn’t. Please don’t say your family will be hurt by it, your life has value,it’s selfish etc... I’ve heard those lines too many times.

Get off/b/. Get some help user.

Do it or stop whining. We don't give a fuck, noone gives a fuck. Get used to it and live for yourself or die already.

Do it you faggot
You aren't going to when you're attention whoring here

sadness is gay you faggot

live stream it you shitposting cunt

Because I'll suck your dick if you don't. I'm a femanon. Where you from? I'll make a trip if your far but I'm serious about the blowjob. Maybe even get 2 out of me

Are u cute? Come and let us be a gay couple. Im Really cute tho

>Somebody try and give me one good reason why I shouldn’t.

- Depression causes mental pain that distorts reality and then you don't make very good decisions.

- Being young is nice but you have no idea what experience is. When you get older, you put things into perspective in a waaay more constructive way.

- Being young AND depressed is the kind of shit that gets you killed. There's nothing anyone can do if you don't take advice. That's it, there's nothing else to it. You'll be as dead as any other kid who killed themselves in 70s...80s...90s...00s...just a forgotten name, bunch of sadness for your family and someone who never saw the future.

ass and titties.

Why do you want to die?

Just do it bitch.
And also live stream it.
If you do your not a bitch

no you are just a weak faggot.

You are searching a reason to not to which means you won't do it anyway. Start eating properly and sleep. Go out for a walk when you feel down and don't listen to sad music.

kill yourself
then there will be one less whiny selfish faggot in the world

Take some fucking responsibility for your life faggot. Go out there and make something better.

Where are you from OP?

Do something meaningful with your life. Fuck shit up, join the military. Doesn't have to be the U.S military, the French foreign Legion is always accepting volunteers and you don't need to know a word of French. You could also volunteer to fight isis with the YPG I have contacts that could give you the location of a safe house you can go to, then they'll sneak you into Syria after some training. Trust me when I say this, suicide is boring go out with a bang, don't be a fucking pussy. If I can't make in the U.S military then I'm going to France and if I can't make it to the French military then I'm going to Syria. With the YPG it's basically a 100% you're in unless you are a criminal or just blood thirsty. Don't be a pussy, do something with your life. Help a cause, and oh the brothers you'll make. That right there is reason enough to live

Just don't do it.

Pls do it at home, don't fuck up the public transportation.

What makes you assume that life after death will be better than life before

wait of them to die, take money, live, then die, then profit

How is your asshole lately?

He raised a good point do it at home don't fuck with the public transit

think about who is gonna clean your disgusting corpse, it has to be totally disgusting tbh

do it bro

Because there are still a few dicks in the world you haven't sucked yet.

if you are gunna commit, just go out in a blaze of glory boi, do all the shit you're afraid of n then just die at the end if you still feel like it

The problem with these threads is depression will tell you, "That's not a good reason. Nothing matters. Do it."

Shit gets better. For me, when I was at my most depressed, I told myself that if I stuck around, eventually I would get laid just due to odds. By the time I finally felt the love of a woman, things had improved, and I'd moved out of my shitty hometown.

Hang in there, user. 2018 will be better.

Call your mom before, just let her know that you're thankful and that you love her. And don't make a mess.

Ok well don’t do it by train. If you wanna end your worthless life don’t make the passengers see your failure

Bitches need your fat dick. Btw if your dick is unsexy then yeah just go ahead and kill yourself you nigger

It's your retarded life you faggot, do whatever you want you stupid fucking piece of shit!

If you had wanted to kill yourself, you would have done so already. What you’re looking for is a reason to not do the act that you’re not wanting to do. If you want a valid enough ‘reason’ to give yourself life, “You haven’t fucked [insert actress/actor/obsession here] yet.” And tell yourself you will get to fuck them soon.