Dubs decides reply

Dubs decides reply

u want sum fuk?

just send me some nudes so i can jerk off to your rocking body

Should do this anyway.

This is why you will end up as a subway working degenerate prostitute with racemixed children. Shoulda stayed in school

HAIL HITLER
the holocaust is fake history
read the greateststorynevertold
6 million lies

just get some nudes

Abby, I'm talking about compounding interest! Your female urges don't distract me from nu-male gains.

send naked hobos fighting

Nah, sounds more like pure white trash in the making.

"Masturbation>Education"

God I fucking hate you. Everytime I talk to you I lose my fuckin appetite.

check em

still not dubs

nice

trips of truth

"Jesus try to focus, I'm trying to teach you something"

can i met her mother?
i want to do a 3-way with you both

get nudes

This

You trying to compound my interest in you?

When that happens to me I practice yoga so I can suck my own dick. I think it will be better than having my friends dad blow me.

Gowan

That's what you call torture? You pathetic piece of shit, do you even know what torture is? Having to endure the constant reminder that there are STILL degenerate subhuman jews and niggers on this earth, that's what real tortur e is like. Fuck you and you whole jew family, in the good old times people like you would've been sent to the showers."

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Rick’s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick’s existential catchphrase “Wubba Lubba Dub Dub,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon’s genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

Kek

waste of a fucking dubs

I ever tell you about that time I was so horny I fucked my neighbors ocelot?

this.
deliver op

OP, you clearly didn't pay attention. 10k + 7% interest over 20 years is 10*1.07^20 = 38.6k

Did you at all pay attention when your teacher was talking? Get the fuck outta here

Dude you’re fucked lmao

"Next time you wanna skip class, just let me know, so I can take notes for you"

I GOT DUBS HAHA CHECK DEM ABBY IM OP AND I LOVE COCKS HAHA

so... are you fucking or what?

reroll

You wanna go on a date?

rereroll

Reroll

Botched

Im horny now actually

deliver op

>/

Send me a picture of your butthole. Also, can we tie dye shirts together?

To be fair, I dont give a fuck where you'll be if it aint my dick ho

Context:
She wants me to take her virginity, with a condom on.
I don’t want to because:
1) virgins are terrible
2) condoms are terrible
3) hairy pussy

will you shave your pussy for me?

Lol, nice

will you shave your pussy for me?

3 for sure

Talking about shitholes... how about shaving yours?

rollin for that

shave your kitty -> we ride

Reroll

I wouldn't even consider her gf material based on that. People with an ambition and ability to plan for the future are strong qualities I look for.
She doesn't have those.
If anything fuck her once or twice and get rid of her.

but first op must deliver

will you shave ur pussi 4 me

i can get behind this

rollin'

wanna do somethin fun? ;)

You should really learn to live on as little as possible. I get by just fine on ~$500 a month, and make ~$60k/yr. Should be able to retire by 50.

Take her to church and shape that girl.

this

trips decided

this

trips have spoken

"So, knowing that want to make a real investment and save that pussy for me?"

"Next time you're horny just invite me over and maybe I can help you get to class on time ;)"

Trips=/= dubs, fake and gay

i second this
"Next time you're horny just invite me over and maybe I can help you get to class on time ;)"

Where is this Abby? Got pics?

Lemme smash

>muh church
Christcucks are pathetic.

ABE is building, 557 is class name

haha dubs

"Lets fuck"

Will you let me foot fuck you

Wanna fuck after class? I'll eat your ass.

this gon be good

she wants u

When youre done with 557 wanna fuck?

Winrar

how about i´ll you home today and we smash?

Lets meet after then?

lol

Show bobs and vegana bb

Winrar

don't be a fag and do this

... so do I reply with “haha dubs”
Or
To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Rick’s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick’s existential catchphrase “Wubba Lubba Dub Dub,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon’s genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

kek straight to the point.

kys nigger
dead meems normie

"Begone THOT"

Abby let me eat your ass. It's all I've ever dreamed about.

Re roll

"haha dubs" i guess because he didnt say reroll

Maybe you can teach me something. Are you familiar with pegging?

"just shut up and fuck me already"