That SCP thread was fun yesterday, so I'm going to start it up again

That SCP thread was fun yesterday, so I'm going to start it up again.
Last 3 digits is the SCP you are tested on. Did you die?

Other urls found in this thread:

scp-wiki.net/scp-049
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Lets see if I get to die

Seems like a fun thread

roll

Lets try that again...

im a robot

Roll for 682

i fukken hope not.

Roll

Well fuck scp-wiki.net/scp-049

666 get

ok rolllen

What the hell, why not?

Not even close... doesn't even have a pic

Roll

Rekt m8

Rekt m8

les go

Rolling for myself

C'mon reroll

Rull

Rolling..

What is this!? Fucking no names...

You guys should check out Lord bun on you tube he has a scp show called confinement it's funny.

I'm feeling pretty testy today

hell yeah free amusement park

roll

Let's see

Rolling

Roll

ROLLING INTO DEEP

rolland

About to get wrecked

Xd roll

easyy

rawl

Rollerino

Its just a very tiny bear that eats, acts and acts as a very big one, some sort of zoological singularity, a mass distortion

Roll

rollin

roll

rolling for the damn watch

r
o
l
l

roll again

roll

roll

well hell im fine i have a docile dog/gorilla that likes to clean me when im sleeping

im walking way while im ahead

do me

LEggo

rollo

Roll

roll

let' see

I am god

It was very odd, and quite bright. They let me out after a couple minutes, and I somehow made friends with many pigs, although I didn't actually meet them per se.

Rolling for next

Got sent to Area 998 Alpha: [DATA EXPUNGED]

Rawling again

well i guess i just had any health issues fixed up
Next.

Well, I have to find them, lest I can go on no longer.

Last one

Roll

Roll

Bunch of pricks on horseback came at me but [DATA EXPUNGED] showed up and opened up a can on them. Good times

Well fuck me, my blood melted my body via giant tick enzymes. Class D-[DATA EXPUNGED] out.

Fenny throd

Tried to shoot those figures with a gun. Didn't work. Scary stuff.
Next one

ayyy

This scp is a bitch

Rolling down a river

put me in coach

Lets roll

rillong

Weehroll

spooper

rollerino

I'm rolling rolling rolling rolling

i like where this is going

I expect this pays a lot, or at least have a complete healthcare and insurance cover

R-r-roll

Lemme see...

Rolllll

Roll

ok roll

Description: SCP-952-Alpha is a humanoid male, appearing to be 16 years of age. It is described as being roughly 168cm, 61kg, with shoulder length blond hair and blue eyes. Victims have described SCP-952-Alpha as being supernaturally persuasive, as well as having unnaturally large genitalia. According to victims, subject self identifies as 'Jack of Hearts.'

The SCP moves around quite frequently, without any seeming means of financial support. When it enters a town, it will seek out a female under the age of 16 who has yet to engage in sexual congress. Upon finding its new victim, it will begin a staged seduction, often under the guise of spiritual advice. It takes anywhere from weeks to months, depending on the victim. Once it has won its victims trust, the SCP will then engage the victim in sexual congress, often for several hours, before leaving. Victims claim that although the acts in which they engage in are very painful, they are left with good feelings towards the SCP and feelings of protection towards the child they claim to be able to feel inside their womb. Victims of SCP-952-Alpha will find that at some point during their encounter a tattoo like mark has appeared on their wrist, a heart with the letter J in the middle of it.

wat?

Rolling for 500

Probs

rolling

A fucking book. At least its entertaining.
Scp-wiki.net/scp-152

Roll

At least you have a humanoid. I got a 4km2 area where corpses randomly appear and two nights a year people in hazmat suits appear and harvest them for the purpose of 'selecting the ones worthy to go to Isaad'

Rollin'~

Roll

This should be interesting...

hoping for the little rubber duck one

roll

Rerolling because keep getting safe class scps

im roll

Roll

Roll

roll

roll

reroll bc boring