In 10 years there will be less than 40% whites in the US

>In 10 years there will be less than 40% whites in the US
So you guys tell me, why is America still considered first world?

Other urls found in this thread:

livius.org/sources/content/tacitus/tacitus-on-the-jews/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

At least Spics are Christian and don't blow anything up. Belgium is in a much worse situation.

true, what's more all our neighbouring countries haave the same huge fifth colonna

although we don't get our businesses closed due to "cultural appropriation" like in the States (apparently whites can't sell tacos now)

of course, you have your huge enemy just next door

guess we're all in a heap of shit, aren't we?

Maybe it's because you're south america-tier but spics are worse

Finally we'll be able to kill the jews.

It's not my nigga jamals problem if wh*teys features comes from recessive genes.

"Whites" are overrated, hispanics can do the same things and aren't cucks as a bonus.

Whites are only cucks because jews hexed them. And I suspect they feed us estrogens.

In the old days we used to rule the world.

Spics are hard working people yet they're dumb as fuck for the most part. Just like Africans whose IQ is lower than a monkey. One white is pretty much worth 2 spics or a few blacks.

Spics are more respectable though, they know right from wrong, unlike blacks.

True, they work hard and get shit done. Blacks are too lazy to even get things started

Exactly. Also spics are good catholics, and take care of their family, even if they have 8 kids at least. Niggers hardly know who their dad is. I respect spics, I'd even say I'd like them, just not the ISIS-tier Mexican mafia border criminals.

Yeah they just behead people instead.

> I respect spics
CHI

>In the old days we used to rule the world.
>we

>Whites are only cucks because jews hexed them.
Oh bugger off. Jew's are based.

you must either be a jew or an american protestant

as a group they are poison, do me a favour and read this
livius.org/sources/content/tacitus/tacitus-on-the-jews/

and you'll see not much changed over 2000 years

(

>why is America still considered first world?
as long as we stay below 1% muslim we'll be okay

we will still be the most powerful country, militarily, politically, and economically

Your spics are shit though. I was thinking more of South America.

>as long as we stay below 1% muslim we'll be okay

haha no, the kike professors in your universities have poisoned the minds of your youth so much you're pretty much done for.

I wasn't joking, actually white people who sold tacos have had their businesses closed down because of """cultural appropriation""".

As if every so-called Italian restaurant isn't run by Turks or Albanians. Your educational institutes only exist to poison the minds of your youth on a scale that even would make the Swedes and Germans uncomfortable. And your media panders to the same poisonous tribe. You are fucked my friend.

seek mental help

>implying religious zealots don't make good soldiers

denial isn't a river in Egypt son

He is right though, while you didn't adress a single point he made.

you people will believe anything on the internet, no matter how stupid, if it is negative of America

>as a group they are poison, do me a favour and read this
Can you fuck off to Sup Forums already you raving lunatic
>muh white pride
>muh jewry
Neck yourself.

fffuck whites

That's a retarded ad-hominem, generalisation, and you still didn't adress a single point he made.

Being first world has literally nothing to do with race.

>generalisations
that's all you people have, come here and see
>and you still didn't adress a single point he made
the jew shit???

>thats what subhumans actually believe

I'm white, but in any case, America with its ethnic mix is more first world than white Estonia.

Old turban head was pretty based

He was indeed.

Actually it does.

His backstory was a perfect example of one that made you feel sorry for the character, but not enough to redeem them.

As a character he was interesting in that he offered a potential divide in the supernatural plane.
Most characters in Berserk are in almost 0 control of their life and are being manipulated by the godhand.
The exception being Guts who is suppose to fuck up their calculations due to being outside predictions.
The fact he fell into the grand plan is thematically in line, but wasn't what I wanted to see happen.
I'm a real sucker for power hungry characters that have the motivation to back it up. His backstory just made me like him more.

>we wuz kangs but dem joos outsmarted us
Kys wafflenigger

>Most characters in Berserk are in almost 0 control of their life and are being manipulated by the godhand.
>The exception being Guts who is suppose to fuck up their calculations due to being outside predictions.
I think about Guts is that he achieved his strength through his own efforts without relying on the egg skulls. All the other apostles, from the second they threw in their lot with the GH were wrapped around their pinky forever.

Guts is different of course. From what I said and that his very birth defied causality i.e from a dead woman's womb

>I'm a real sucker for power hungry characters that have the motivation to back it up.
Have you read Desert Punk? Its about a post-apocalyptic future where the MC is a skilled (young) mercenary who's trying to make it in the big league.
It starts off with him being an asshole but kind of anti-hero into later being a fullblown villain. It's pretty good.

Yea, Guts is a lose screw in the system since the day he was 'born'. The first crack he laid in big bad plan is that his kid became the vessel for Griffith.
The tower chapters were a real peak for the series.

I've heard of desert punk, but haven't read it. I'll give it a go soon, I'm into villains.
Another manga I found did morality my way was Dorohedoro, halfway through it I didn't know who to cheer for.
I haven't caught up with it right now.

>you must either be a jew or an american protestant

You must be a Muslim.

>the kike professors
I think I had one Jewish professor in all of college. I literally had more Muslim professors
t.Engineer

It was a burrito place in Portland actually. They didn't have their business shut down. It was more that they bragged on social media about outright stealing recipes from some restaurants down in Mexico and nobody in Portland wanted to eat at their food truck anymore.

The food truck market in Portland is pretty fucking cutthroat, so I wouldn't be surprised if it was a concerted move by competitors to push newcomers out of the market by stoking controversy.