African General

In here we talk about all things African.
Allowed: Everyone nice!
Not allowed: African American hoodrats!

Other urls found in this thread:

timeslive.co.za/local/2017/05/22/WATCH-Pastors-bizarre-phone-call-with-God
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump
majority of Afr are Americans so they sleeping at the moment
also hi Saffer do you remember me

I'll be posting with a Somalia flag soon

i NEED an african gf

Stormzy is a lucky man
>ywn have a Maya bae

we can trade
:3

Redpill me on touring Africa on a motorcycle. What countries and regions are the most beautiful? What countries are the most dangerous (getting mugged or assaulted)? What countries are the most corrupt (everyone including cops trying to fuck you over with ridiculous prices for their products and services or extorting money from you to let you carry on)?

>Redpill me on touring Africa on a motorcycle

you will have to go to an african """"hospital"""" when you crash it

Rwanda the safest, robbery would be rare Kigali streets are organized and well planned

kudos to Kagame for creating a based environment

Wait a second Malaysia isn't in Africa

Btw African country reporting in

Why is Ethiopia so geographically cucked? Hell, why do all African countries have shitty arbitrary borders

I'm a Somalian

going to post with my flag soon, hopefully I meet with Somalibro so we can do some collaborative shitposting

I see

ngl being a half Somali Ethiopian cuz of borders is a saving grace

Haile Selassie Mariam was an expansionist he wanted that Ethiopian empire intact

Monitoring.

>tfw no Godfearing Jesus loving, Bible reading Satan hating White bashing Pan-Africanist gf

What´s a somalian doing in Malaysia?

good question

I go to school here I guess

But why Malaysia out of all places? Did the opportunity just came by and you took it? And what about the language? Did you learn malay or you ust speak eng|ish?

it was cheap and my parents are stingy, i speak some basic malay words to get by. desu I mostly make do with English cuz most speak and understand it

Repent and maybe you'll find one.

How do we fix Africa?

>tfw qt Asian gf

Hi my African friend :)
how is the situation in Africa now?

I found jesus in my toilet hole

Kys

Bumpu for our blessed /afr/

why are African Christian so highly sexual ?

the non muslim ones that is, our cultures are way too distinct sometimes I tempted to call them out on their haram thing and lecture them the ways Allah intended us to live

do y'all get this feel

>African Christian
>the non muslim ones that is

what

Christianity is a degenerate religion. In every Christian majority country in Africa you will find aids. No where to be seen in Muslim majority countries

Being honest here Christianity in Africa is America-tier.

Is it true that the Tutsis control the media and the banks :o

you and me both, hopefully this will happen in an upcoming month

Hello Africans.

What are you doing this weekend?

Christian majority places do have AIDs but Aids is confined to Central and Southern Africa so it would have ravaged the place regardless since it's a silent killer.

>The length of time can vary widely between individuals. Left without treatment, the majority of people infected with HIV will develop signs of HIV-related illness within 5–10 years, although this can be shorter. The time between acquiring HIV and an AIDS diagnosis is usually between 10–15 years, but sometimes longer. Antiretroviral therapy (ART) can slow the disease progression by preventing the virus replicating and therefore decreasing the amount of virus in an infected person’s blood (known as the ‘viral load’).

So you get hit by malaria, TB, pnuemonia whatever and you die of illness that is indistinguishable from just plain malaria and you spouse/kids may carry it as well.

I wonder how many people are born infected with HIV annually

who dat

who dis

God damnit Africans answer my fucking question.

zwaden yez

How many legit BBCs are itt?

Am I /AFR/

nice flag

Thanks Lithuania
Yours is nice too

saucesauceplspls

i just want a qt african gf

Reminder /afr/ is a pro-Assad general. Terrorist and Zionist supporters can fuck off

>No Africans in an Africa thread

I'm disappointed

>Implying Africa (excluding Egypt and Libya) gives a fuck about Syria
>Implying Muslim Africans will support a Secular state
>Implying They have the luxury to give a fuck about anything outside of their country

>>Implying Muslim Africans will support a Secular state
>not knowing about Based Senegal

Stop posting your cummies

You can say that again.
>timeslive.co.za/local/2017/05/22/WATCH-Pastors-bizarre-phone-call-with-God

go to choco

Funny thing is that they day an Black African becomes pope (because there were 3 North Africans as catholic pope) I think there will be a lot of "I'm not racist but..." rhetoric abounding.

I think a lot of people cannot fathom having Black catholic/anglican pope especially one who will be more conservative.

Hi africa general
what are your thoughts about blacked videos?

I just woke up looking to read manga amd play some hentai games
maybe well maybe attempt getting a gf

Map

North africa best africa

Wtf is that?

You keep asking this. You're a muslim, everything to you is highly sexual. Christian girls in the village are too religious and are the epitome of purity. May Chukwu strike you down and engulf Northern Nigeria in a sea of flames. Amen.

>tfw you spelled your own "name" wrong

Holocaust.

>>tfw qt Asian gf
Disgusting!

Why aren't there more Africans on Sup Forums? We should have a decent number of Nigerians and Kenyans

I don't blame them for not wanting to come here. Nigerians prefer Nairaland. It would be really hard to get them to migrate to this site.

t.White

What are you doing right now /afr/?

nice

You'd think there'd be more given how many Nigerians are online, though. Shit sucks, I wanna chat with people from Sub-Saharan Africa.

This is gold

Do you have the Nigerian vs Scandi screencap by chance? I can't believe I don't have it when it's my favorite one from Sup Forums!

how can you love Jesus, read Bible and be racist at the same time

No, sorry.

Found it! Surprisingly difficult given how commonly it was posted a little while back.

I'm from sub Saharan Africa, but I live in Russia

nice... do Russians girls like blacks?

and why do so few Africans migrate to Germany?
I'm into black girls and there was one black girl in a school of 1000 people

Cool, which cunt do you hail from?

Very nice general, sad how few posters from africa are here
We need more Africans on Sup Forums, now!

>tfw no Ghanaian gf
Feels bad man

Hey guys

Will African general help me hook an African gf