IQ test for Sup Forums faggots who think they're smart

IQ test for Sup Forums faggots who think they're smart.

Give me the directions so that you avoid running into the snake and you avoid falling off the cliff.
+ = step towards snake - = step towards cliff

But I can pick not only the 1,2,3,4.... for you to follow
I can also pick (2,4,6,8,10) (3,6,9) (4,8) and (5,10)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/results?search_query=Erdos discrepancy problem
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Looks like you Sup Forums retards need a lot of time to figure this out. HAHHA REterds!

OMG, they still haven't figured it out. IQS must be below 90 at this point!

My blood is elsewhere.

:*

The answer is c.

It's almost official, Sup Forums isn't actually so brilliant after all.

Ok, Sup Forums is consumed with lowlife dipshits you can't hold a job. It's official! I don't even know if I wanna come back to this place full of inbreds with no IQ.

thanks for the cringe op

Woah OP, look like there's only you replying to your own thread.....that's kind of sad actually it almost make me want to pay for your euthanasia ;)

look like the test was to see if OP was able to formulate a problem properly but someone having a seizure would have wrote something more understandable

Only reason it's me replying is bc you dipshits can't figure this puzzle out. LOL

Directions are simple. Just stay put. I mean, its not like you specified any sort of goal to reach. Mostly you've just demonstrated that you're a complete idiot with the artistic skill of a nine-year-old.

Hello OP here! just wanted to add I like to reply to myself durr durr ahahahah i'm so clever and shit because I watch rick and morty on a daily basis

Do you not see the lines below signifying that you must write out instructions that you will follow and I explained that I can pick every 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th directions in order for you to follow, IDIOT!

Do yOu nOt sEe tHe lInEs bElOw sIgNiFyInG ThAt yOu mUsT WrItE OuT InStRuCtIoNs tHaT YoU WiLl fOlLoW AnD I ExPlAiNeD ThAt i cAn pIcK EvErY 2nD, 3Rd, 4tH AnD 5tH DiReCtIoNs iN OrDeR FoR YoU To fOlLoW, iDiOt!

It's clear to see that you guys are just blaming my instructions (which are crystal fucking clear) because you can't figure out the answer. OH, so sad that you guys are low on the IQ scale.

Newfagg go to science not Sup Forums and you obviously don't have such a high IQ if you think anyone gives a fuck about you.

NIGGER YOU RETARDED?

Alright please enlight me how giving an answer will make you able to rate someone's IQ from 0 to 200? Beside stop trying to be all clever dipshit we all know that you stole that somewhere else and posted it in here in hope to have some kind of preview of what not being an outcast faggot would feel like

Sad!

++++++-++—

I am so intelligent I don't go to sciences I hang out on a daily basis on CoolMathsGames.com

++ You're already dead you got poisoned by the snake, Retard.

Since Terry Tao doesn't hang out with losers here, none of us were able to solve it. But given that it took so long to solve, I wouldn't worry.

youtube.com/results?search_query=Erdos discrepancy problem

So given the scenario pictured, you want me to provide a list of instructions composed such that, when executed in any order, they will not result in death.

Fine, here's the list:
1. Remain where you are.
2. Remain where you are.
3. Remain where you are.

Because there's still no goal, that list is perfectly valid and meets the criteria you set forth.

I bet OP is an ADD fgt that got too lazy watching the whole video

Okay, so apparently OP is shit at explaining things. Having googled this, it appears the lines at the bottom are supposed to be filled with instructions to either move left a space or right a space, and that he can follow them in order, or follow ever other one or every third one, and so forth.

Intuition would suggest that the problem is not soluble, and recently that's been proven by some big computer.

The only provable part of all of this is that OP is, as always, a faggot.

See:

not amount of low quality redundant pics of spiderman will cover the unlimited amount of faggotery of OP

+

Keep going you have to fill in all 11 directions

It doesn't fucking say that go suck you mothers dick op.

It should be implied bc it's a fucking maths puzzle! Now you go back to watching your reality shows, faggot.

I clearly said give me the direction(s) meaning or than 1! Retarded SpiderCUNT!

more*