Sup Forums album archive project

Suicide has left us. His bandcamp is gone along with the music we created. Here's a list of albums we know existed. If you can name more please do. If you have a download of the album please share. I'm slowly but surely uploading them to my youtube channel which is now designated for this (Abandon the Speakers):
youtube.com/channel/UCBiS3Ua30cJfjsr9q6Ird8g

Other urls found in this thread:

rbt.asia/mu/thread/73323788
rbt.asia/mu/thread/73196274/
rbt.asia/mu/search/subject//mu/ made an album/text/suicideisanoptionrecordsc2016/
mega.nz/#F!edNygaiA!c133kI30puVznFLHSkej3A
mega.nz/#F!XcknGBiY!31o2hgVas4D5uE_ZgczLYg
mega.nz/#F!TIl3CJZS!UQVCOW6RaBltbzecYu3FRQ
rbt.asia/mu/thread/74780750/#74783873
rbt.asia/mu/thread/74407902/#74408900
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The greened ones are those i've already received:
Teedus
Vietsong
RUDE Hurt Feelings
King Kunt
N(e)
Hotline Bling
Tiny Sounds for Tiny Ears
This is the album name and that is the title track
Monkey Bussiness
Ya Goot Have Alphabet In Your Alphabet Album Title Ya Dummy
Smug Factory, We Make Smug
One if you actually fucking upload it this time you lazy piece of shit.
Hotline Bling
Microsoft Lex's Cool Mixtape 2016
Ouch that WaX is HoTT
Whitney
Globalist Nightmare
Late Night Anime (Weaboo's Delight)
user why would you feed me your floor spaghetti? Do you really hate me that much? - Rem
Fishing is Gone
Pump
dark ampbient jpop
N(e)IN
Blowholes
Man fuck weaboos
boring beats, boring lyrics and boring melodies with boring arrangements
Pumpkin Hill
Pumpkin Hills Have Eyes
Who needs girls when you have INTERNET FRIENDS?
Very Experimental Album For Patricians Only
Holy smokes!
Bump
the hannukuh album
Vanilla Boy
Excalibur Unsheath'd: The Insemination of One Thousand Crickets in a Wednesday's Daylight
Trying out various sex positions on a compact disc
Songs About Farming 'N' Shit
a swarm of bees
Dam Son (interlude)
Againt His-Story, Against Leviathan
nique la france
Scaruffi Bait
The Sound of Suicide vol. 1
The Sound of Suicide vol. 2
Imma buy yo bitch
what americas all about
Nirvarna
Danimal Hammer Presents: One Man, Two Girls, Three Bottles of Wine, Four Trays of Booty Cobbler
Smug Factory, We Make Smug

マンコをペロペロのが大好だよ
>I unironically wish i was dead- this isnt a joke
>Kim's Guide to K-Pop
>Anaal Cuunt
>Thot Crime
>From Width withheld with width given
>Say No with Me
>Hut Feelings
>Becalmed
>All Meat Eaters Are Fascists

Reminder that a AnCo song was in the simpsons, TRUE patrician music

rbt.asia/mu/thread/73323788

Grill Vogel's Videotape "Business Hugs"

rbt.asia/mu/thread/73196274/

use this
rbt.asia/mu/search/subject//mu/ made an album/text/suicideisanoptionrecordsc2016/

This way I know what the albums were but still can't get them.

I had downloaded Mv, but I deleted it. Sorry. :|

uh its a song
I put gay powder? in the pound to make frogs gay

I got a few random albums sprinkled about, gonna put them in MEGAs and link them

if the next post isn't doubles I'm deleting it

just delete it

god dammit

RIP

don't do this, kid, think about your family

Please suicide, just give us the goods and you'll be forever remembered on the right side of this boards history. I contributed to some of those albums and feel a need to keep them around for others who did.

I'll be honest senpai, been with the SIAOR train ever since the first album with the other dude who gave the reigns to you, and like 95% of what we ended up making was trash. It was trash but it was fun for the most part, we were still always 10 levels of quality below the meme friends but we were also very prolific and very consistent. See that's the big thing, you're always here with a Sup Forums makes an album thread when I need it the most. If you're actually planning on disappearing I can foresee someone eventually coming along and filling up the void after a few rocky starts and user-led threads but I'm gonna miss this cesspool.

Peace out Sucide, you dirty Mauritian.

roll

I'm rolling for you to bloody send them over.

Based Speaker. Thanks for keeping this alive. Idk what happened to Suicide but he's a cunt in my books at this point. Nothing wrong with retiring but idk what he's going for

if dubs, send, if trips, delet

I guess here's some

>N(e)in
mega.nz/#F!edNygaiA!c133kI30puVznFLHSkej3A

>Weaboo's Delight
mega.nz/#F!XcknGBiY!31o2hgVas4D5uE_ZgczLYg

>Pink Flamingus
mega.nz/#F!TIl3CJZS!UQVCOW6RaBltbzecYu3FRQ

Thanks user.

Nick, please. Why do you want to be a piece of shit?

I think I have Mv and the legendary album with Alvin and the Swans, and the 13 minute field recording Abba noise jam. Will post when home.

rbt.asia/mu/thread/74780750/#74783873

Could someone recover A Tribute to SleepyHead, My Favorite Gay? It's not very long and I got the title dedicated to my boyfriend.

are you fucking serious

rbt.asia/mu/thread/74407902/#74408900
Oh yes i've been waiting for these so long, thank you sucide - Holy fuck

Fuck

OP already have it.

Oh, my bad. It was listed under the artist name and I didn't see it. Thanks OP

I'd be willing to take Suicide's position.. I do get busy sometimes though. Does anyone know how much time he put into it? And was there anything he did besides corral anons and compile the music?

I don't really give a shit about this "Sup Forums makes an album" thing but it is colossally selfish and shitty if you delete this shit and don't hand it out. Like imagine if at a workplace after 2 years of work a boss just deleted everything and fired them all and none of their work mattered. It's just a shitty move. Don't be a dick, if you want to quit fine but don't be disrespectful to other people because you don't feel like doing something anymore.

Yeah, after doing it for several months he deleted it all. Key step. Oh, and he made a couple of cassettes one time but that's optional.

Sounds pretty fun to be honest. Like an album a week? I'm down unless someone else would like to take the job

wahhhhh it becomes antifun god fuck everything deleting
t. sucide

To anons that would like to continue making albums:
Is band camp the preferred platform as opposed to youtube or Soundcloud?
What should the new "label" be named?
Do you want to make albums as often as possible or make a set schedule, such as one or two a week on specific days?

Bump. How's it going Speakers?

Nearly an album down but am going to sleep now.

Awesome, thanks for working. I'm making a bandcamp and uploading the latest album. I was thinking I would just upload that one and all future ones, letting the old ones just exist on your channel, but would including the ones you're working on help you out?

There will never be a finish to the Funeral Doom Ballad.