I'm shaking Sup Forums I just found an old thumb drive with 22 bitcoins back from my mining days...

I'm shaking Sup Forums I just found an old thumb drive with 22 bitcoins back from my mining days. I thought I would celebrate and share with my fellow Sup Forumstards.

Post your wallet, a time stamp dick/tits pic, and a story on why you deserve some help and I will send you 0.1 bitcoins.

Other urls found in this thread:

cryptowat.ch/
sexjv.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because no one else is posting.

sure...

Wait, so you expect people to post dick/tits even though you present no evidence you actually have 22 BTC?

Even if you do, that's like $1000, so fair play, but I can't see this taking off.

We're gonna need some proof there OP.....

More like 260k$ actually

Ehhh... board won't let me post address.

OP is a faggot

Prove it.

1FCTX4DkDounMUi5vd LUXrDL9xjxqGyYd1

1BF2fTahLfH aR42R7cFjnQa9a1QCquxTsk
Because my 6 year old pup was just recently hit by a car and I could really use a positive turn in my week.

Do you really have dem coins?

lets at least try to do some research on stuff before we post
unless you like looking like a retard
one bitcoin is worth like 11k right now

he was talking about 0.1 moron

Because I just got into CryptoCurrency and I want to be rich just like OP.

P.S. remove the space below to make me a rich mang

1 5UHXv6aBJggmTMBbxe8aCJovtSfRfG6PR

fine
my bad

didnt bitcoin just crash heavily? i thought it was at 10k and then crashed to 6 just a couple days ago

anyway, even though we know OP is a liar and just trying to fish for wallets to hack, can someone explain to me how bitcoin would work if people actually lost their credits? so they never expire or what? and if you actually lost a thumb drive, theres no way to have them email you a backup of the coins or something? i dont know anything about btc

luckily you cant hack bitcoin with regular computers thats the point, also you have 2 kinds of wallets, cold wallets or offline wallets and online wallets, you can loose a cold wallet and find it again on a harddrive and it's good as new.
>backup of the coins
the coins never went anywhere, if theyre lost in an ambient thumb drive.

bitcoin relapsed and is at 11.3k now

> have them email you a backup

Just who the fuck is 'them'

If you lose 20 bucks while out..do you call 'them' and they send you the 20 you lost while out?

And no, no crash, a few small corrections but nothing big, fucker is knocking on the 12k per coin door right now.

They said it would rise to 100k to cause retards to buy 10k bitcoins, The crash happens from some guy selling out 1700 bitcoins at 10kea

Whats sad about this is you coulda also had 22 bch and that would be another 33k...for free.

Congrats on the find

I would like to get into crypto currencies and this would really help my broke ass

1FNLnErXqdG7ReNJPZ ovmj8A2NQ9LtUwML

I only need money to pay my college tuiton.
But know nothing of cryptocurrencies.
Provide an email and i can provide proof of debt lol

Hey man, I'm looking to fund making my video game. Casual sandbox RPG, open source once I get a working product. I have all the framework I just need a little boost. Thanks Sup Forumsro

1KPjBsBFZ ebnbRgSSCNJ smoLhiWc 1Q2E3B

For newbies, buy some nmc or ppc, less than $3 a coin right now, was $1.50 2 weeks ago.

24 yr old college sophomore with a single parent

He got remarried completely shut off all support completely ignores me and is now focused on his new family. not sure how I’m gonna keep going to school.

Already working and going to school full time. Not sure where I’m gonna live or what I’m gonna so quite desperate now

3AY9xoi6qnn9M ELkKChcZNFhRFBNKdcoNV

Fag

Here you have friend 1 3KFfuYVeeEca 7jfrDanAry CtscbR7qzrG
Remove spaces

1LBhXgkEDg483QnW
Mqti2G8Vpf9L7mvK96
I'm a single dad with three kids, slowly going broke, and need a vasectomy. Here's the ass of a chick I fucked

can you unabbreviate those please, I can't find anything useful when searching NMC and PPC

13KFfuYVe eEca7jfrDa nAryCtscb R7qzrG

well, nmc is called name coin, as for ppc...no clue really..it it is just ppc.

cryptowat.ch/

bitch are you stupid? IOTA is where its at right now...

3FDyuHitANfXLLZk FRHk4c5x3n4HpnoDjN

I know nobody will deliver , not even for 0.0001 btc or anything

But just trying for fun

>right now

As in today fucker...shit is up 43%...today.. lets see in a week what it is doing.

because i have none :*(

where to buy cryptos like iota easily? Still waiting to get verified on livecoin - do they all take so long? I feel like I'm missing opportunities here

HELP MY BROKE ASS

1BFj5b mvqEW8X7M1z8UZX8uJz7b3g3gu7M
remove the spaces

so please send me atleast something :O

Because i need it for my school and food.. Please dude
1GzLJ6t5UM9AWvUo
WZD8mZJGe2UGfJUjQt

1 A4HtEN5PZzAFq7LXEs5modw9GvYHYdoHN

Would really appreciate it for Christmas

Bitfinex is only exchange that seems to trade iot

lol ew

I'm a poorfag sitting in a Cafe alone and eating fucking cake. Please, op, do me a favor :(
1J29wq2CUjuPuWN4fJg 7gvuuowniKkhXbW
(note the space :( )

drop some on me Sup Forumsro

did anybody recieve anything yet, im worried that showing my dick will not do anything

14mMd7SCT2fntW yEiNVudJ41z65sgjHD7h

no space there, you know how it is

It's like Wall Street in late October 1929 all over again...

LUL you believe in this shit?

leaving this here just in case

3LE9pJH48vRkZv3esso Vm5LJuHJTBMYMXh

If loli is illegal in cad, why is this legal? sexjv.com

173ZvcsLxjsy5w5e TGV9VaticPNahujsXJ
Will post cheese pizza

1CMD9gNYwxbpTSQKs TByqKjHNwz5hHh3PQ
Whynot

Need it cause wife goin to college only one shitty income and 2 kids fuck my life

Thx for those accounts.
We can now target them...

19j3vAtyBtT8ugtG H1btSyDKSPnVN5tAR6 could really so with something :/

because one of these threads ever pay out.
even the ones where people need to roll trips, if you check the post with the trips on blockchain.info it would still have 0 BTC you people are so stupid

send btc to
36HgU6VtHZwshFtgdj DrmqPSeSSETTUJZy

if you agree

18p78t9
e4QqL2n
iKWcndd
pj6tPAWB
npTiB
Car payment, rent, and student loans all hit this week. I have 17$ to my name until Friday. Help a brotha out OP
>excuse my baby dick, I beat off 20 min ago and got the shrivels

Too stupid to beg properly.

Enjoy your graduation then paying off your student debts in your 60's by working as a barista for your whole "career". I'm sure you'll finish your book and it'll be a best seller too of course.

No, and we probably won't.
Don't be a little bitch though, you afraid to show your pecker or something?

OP if you deliver and are within the tri-state area I will drive to you, suck your dick TWICE and shake your hand, sir

1nA2dLcK
8Siy9z8cq5DW2YoAw5NDLkWud

Because I have an addiction to LEGO..

I am handicapped and unable to work and will probably never get a job. I'm pushing 40 and I really really would like to buy my family some presents for the first time in years. I would also like to buy a new hut for my bunny rabbits

17gdrKTVR2n2NCePa
GumrS7d2X4PJ3ChZx

>poorfags taking the b8
lmaoing @ ur lives

Cash those out, it will be worthless soon

I'll bite
Remove space: 1 5T92NKgoZYo8gK4uRyFtM4yQr5DZxxVpi

Because I want to believe.

Hi op, im slowly losing my mind so if you gimme bitcoin i'll do something really funny with it like shoot myself
1MFqGDjE2fckF4xy Jk6JZCB9z8RAySso1B

Do it for the bunnies, OP

16Mta1yZDybgpgvcE 9hkeopZroE4S4e34S

Remove space

I'll use it to buy dog a whore for Christmas

Because I have 2 kids and just entered my senior year of college, my wife and I are barley making rent every month and I just had to get a root canal yesterday..... thats $800 I wish I didn't have to spend.
1 9wMX8KNuMqkKikVXP2z7JfFuMxWG1PJ59

What's worse; being a poor fag participating in a poor fag thread, or having your parents pay your way through life but pretending you're cool on the internet?
Ill take being poor over being a faggot any day

send some coins for weed pls, i'm lonely

prove it

1KRZ3RjNJwhVQH9
n5AbvGbXZ6286mf91Qx

Waiting until someone proves he delivered. Then I will provide

I need to take care of my autistic brother

1J7Z3ki8rVnovK68sw
QL6fg1v8w7XSj7hS

>Waiting until someone proves he delivered. Then I will provide

this

also this kinds of threads pop once in a while, some one just make fun of you guys, never hear some one sending money, be real

1QF4bsyoRcrSEMQ8ndnb29 vRFCMjcwVG44

I just want to sink a couple of tinnies with my mates and fix my shit old car.
Remove the space.

I've seen it happen once. Saw a guy get a whole bitcoin. That was a few months ago and I haven't seen any action since

lmao you obviously have not been on /biz lately. OP is a little faggot who will not send you any shekels sorry to disappoint normies

nearly 23 y.o. and still a virgin. going on a date this friday with a girl I met on monday. short in money thanks to college, would like to take her at least to a decent place. 1ZCTqtXHBWvkzQ2M RqU3cfDJHTEtg1yEr
remove space

If by any chance this is real a legit, I’m more curious to see if that’s the case.

Surprise me Sup Forumsro

1JM6ZTxntcNFGt6FGPU xAmUyVrzhz7uAHi

Im not an ameritard, my tuiton can be paid with part time jobs in like 2 years.
Suck my uncut cock you nigger

Begging on the chan won't help man. If us look into the shitty social programs, talk to your advisor about your struggles and they should be able to send you in the right direction. Hope it gets better, if you can't continue try and become a welder until you are established and can continue education if you want.

Here you go:

Just joined US military (Air force) to pay for college, making basically below minimum wage but at least I get a roof to live under. My wallet is
16ecKN3qQyt9o
cWkwMPogmqcaT
KoseK1Wh
screwed out of buying bitcoin earlier just because my parents told me that it was stupid and it's not worth it anymore. If this works this would be amazing. Also Sup Forums thinks this is spam cause of formatting

Getting fucked by my Landlord, have to pay to repair floor, even though I didnt cause any damage.. I have pretty much no money
335NBwNL97CvGnik
a6No7gdB26CJ63yiwp

Just a dude trying to get by

ITT we poke fun at begging tards, who are too stupid to recognize b8.

bump

1PVucpyFzGM rxvsCWZpjoK hrFKdKgYLvfJ

i can't find my usb drive w 22btc :-(

Uhh... don't know if this was OP, but thanks for the 0.001 btc!

Because I'm poor

1Dk5DVYpwKfL
1WQBSYGi7seQ
BhPWmWbk9p

Im not interested on bitcoin but if you want yo helpme,im trying to emigrate from Venezuela to Chile the shit here is pretty fuck Up earning 5$ month i need or the fly ticket or 700$ on my PayPal paypal.me/ramnept thanks

Because... Tits?
17mae4yafFo4
sDzFoX5QAZR
rWUbBDKh3ME

Because I need to turn this cocklette into a clit

8XPomvUnTkvzh4Lo2hu2ZYdbrSYeaoQQT9

Definitely autistic, shit checks out.

Give her the money

my wallet is literally 90% of what I was able to save up over the last 2 years of working 50-60 hours a week.

15knAmGddB
23ba9EHnLjVrfTmfnQXPTWQR

19tuh2DZ9i9wha2Xq y2R5nZkXhTibZPwVK

My parents kicked me out about 3 months ago after I graduated and I turned 18 right after graduation, I moved out and am in California trying to make a living with my best friend. Poorfag here

here is a wallet you can dump some btc into

1HSUXYzBNkWa1RG1
sQYmcxe6S7vKLiLZJn

dick and boob in one pic, I want btc because op is a faggot instead of talking about how shit my life is.