Does anyone else feel high after 1-2 beers...

Does anyone else feel high after 1-2 beers? It's a really strange high that goes away after the 3rd or 4th one when I start to feel the drunkness. But at first it feels like a totally different drug.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=usDuyoec6Lc
youtube.com/watch?v=VTSCppeFzX4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtube.com/watch?v=usDuyoec6Lc

lol that was good

Endorphins ‘cos its your first one and the joy that it represents

yeah man once i drank 3 hole beers was sick for a week

Why the FUCK did you choose this picture?

lol what
Perhaps, but I don't think it's that. It's just the idiosyncratic effect of low doses of alcohol. If it were endorphins I'd feel similarly after a dose of any drug, as they all bring me joy.

because it's bloody hilarious

its the hop mate. kinda similar to thc

It is haha. You from the uk?

yeah

Yes.
That's how beer works.

I'm glad you feel that way. Other people I've asked didn't agree with me though. :)

I do actually haha I thought I was the only one.

You have discovered the secret to life user. Video related
youtube.com/watch?v=VTSCppeFzX4

You tried St.Stefanus? Best beer ever. You can get it in a few pubs and bars in London.

>youtube.com/watch?v=VTSCppeFzX4
the first reply to the thread is literally this. lmao

>St.Stefanus
I might've to be honest, but I don't recall it by name. I always try to drink craft/local beers or stuff I can't find elsewhere when I go to a pub.Is it good?

Try being an alcoholic like me. The only thing I feel is the sense of disappointment from everyone in my life that I've let down by neglecting them in favor of drinking myself into an early grave.

4/10 would recommend to anyone who just doesn't give a fuck about anymore

You must have other problems in your life to become an alcoholic. I’ve popped pills and drank for several years but never became addicted.

cant watch the video in america :/

Good. Death to America.

Anybody else here overweight? Beer never really does it for me. I can drink half a cup of vodka straight and only feel buzzed. I can only get drunk on liqour so I usually drink lots of the cheap shit. I know this can't be good for me, it's like my body absorbs the alcohol like a sponge. I'm losing weight now but yeah, being fat ruined drinking for me for a long time

I actually don't like alcohol in large doses. I haven't been drunk for ages. I stop after a few pints. I'm sorry for you though. It must suck to have something you crave so much yet something that destroys you so readily available.

That's not how it works... Some brains are more prone to addiction. Be grateful you're not one of them.

Isn't that because alcohol also dissolves in fat, not only in h2o? hah

Try other drugs, or try rectal alcohol administration if you wanna get drunk instaquick.

Because it is an old chap enjoying a beer. Very related.

I've actually gone sober, about to be a year sober in 10 days. Used to love acid, opiates, weed, and shrooms. When I I decided to lose weight I figured just to go balls in and become sober to for awhile. Out of all the drugs I tried, I miss my oxy the most. The euphoria was some next level shit, it was like having sex with your happiness

still wish i could watch it

>I've actually gone sober, about to be a year sober in 10 days

Congrats mate, if that's what makes you happy! :)

>Out of all the drugs I tried, I miss my oxy the most

It's something else, isn't it? hahah I love it too. haven't done it in a while though.

Try the link of the first reply from the thread .it's the same video but different link.

does not work

I'm a bit young so I never understood why the younger generation likes benzos so much, specifically Xanax. Maybe cause it's more commonly prescribed? Opiates > benzos any day of the weak. Lean is basically just sugar drink that gives you the beginning tinglys of a good oxy high but it never gets as intense. Never got to try DMT but when I start taking recreationals again I think I'm gonna look into getting some

Thats the feeling of the bad memories dying, user. It means the medicine is working.

theres nothing like eating a bar of xanax and smoking a bowl, gettin laaaaaaaaaaaaaid out

I drink beer like water nowadays so if I actually want to get "high", I drink liquor or smoke a few bowls.

Well in that case it sounds like it's for you. It's a blonde Belgian beer and very good quality. Have a look at the real ale guy's review on YouTube.

Benzos are much more readily available than oxys, especially in Europe. Yeah, I wanna try DMT too; didn't have the chance yet. My favourite is probably ketamine though.

cool, thanks for the tip mate. I'll check it out. :)