-I am so happy anons

-I am so happy anons.
Gf told me she is pregnant, so after 9 long months I will be a dad.

Ask me anything I guess.
>inb4 questions like will you molest your daughter - son-

Other urls found in this thread:

sexjv.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What name are you thinking user? Have a nice life with the kid to, night are gonna be hard

Will you molest your dog

Teach your daughter blacks are scum show her all the videos of nigg being niggs and then tell her if she ever kisses or anything with nigg your do this to her then show her beheading videos tell her that will be her if she dose anything with a nig
have this talk and show her the videos at 5 years old so i sticks!
Sage

This man

gf just told me literally 5 hours ago when she came home. don't know yet. If it is a girl, it would be nice to name her after her mom (Alexandra). I would like to have a daughter tbh but boy is ok too.

no

We are not racist user

kek

your not Racist

Joke is on him; his kid is probably half black from another man.
You dumb shit, OP, you're completely cucked/fucked for the next 18 fucking years, because you want to tell yourself "it's so great!"
>merp continue my genes merp
And I bet you really are too cucked to get a DNA test, lol.

>hurr durr you are surely not the father, the real father is a black man

is this ordinary in america? did it happen with you user?

I can assure you my gf is a doctor working in a hospital with 0 black people.

>because you want to tell yourself "it's so great!"

what do you mean by this? It will be so fucking awesome to have someone in our family. to play with him or her, to teach him or her riding a bike etc.

I will spoil my child so fucking much

Not everybody is that paranoia to get a dna test because they think carlton fucked their wife. get fucked tucke,r tell dale i fucked his sister;)

how old are you user

I am 26, she is 28

Good for you man, I wish you and the misses the best.

Thank you user. I wish you the same.

Nigga dont name your child after your wife . Actually put some thought into the name

what are you looking forward to the most and the least, good luck btw

Silly cunt. If he does that then when shes in her rebel phase all shes gonna wanna do is get banged by them

she is not my wife yet. also why not? I love her, if it will be a girl with any resemblence to my gf, it would be so awesome to have two of Alexas at home

I am so happy since she told me. she is now sleeping I told her I can't go yet because I wouldn't be able to fall asleep, I still have so much adrenaline.

My biggest fear is the money. She is a doctor, I am a teacher she earns much more than me. When she goes to a maternity leave it will be difficult.

Also I fear that I wil be a shit father, like I will suck during the nights when the baby wakes up, or I won't be able to change her diapers.

I can't wait to play with the kid, to play princess with my daughter, to drink with her tea, to see her grow up everything.
or to play legos with my kid, to play football with my son

If loli is illegal in cad, why is this legal? sexjv.com

Don't worry about changing diapers, it's pretty easy. you just need to get the hang of it and you probably won't get much sleep at first and need to get out at night but you'll get (kind of) used to it. Don't worry about being a bad dad you just need to stay involved in your kids life. as long as you do that you're going to do great.

Thanks man. Will try

Are you going to play video games with your kid like an awesome parent?

How will you react if she gives birth to a nigglet?