For the first time in forever

For the first time in forever...
there isn't a degenerative fur thread
feels pretty nice

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/OARiYyN7nLM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This is now a fur thread

All the degenerate fur fags are now sissy and Traps fags .. don't worry though like POG's they'll become popular again

i second this

Fuck I have to pick up tickets for graduation

hi.

That's asure fire way to start a furry thread...oh look at that.

Alright back for a few more before dinner

If you can't beat them... Join them youtu.be/OARiYyN7nLM

Time for dinner

op try not to choke on your own foot

if you wanna one that bad,just start one up

Dont youll create a spiderman thread

I usually hide fur threads, but its gotten a lot better after the MLP threads stopped 2 years ago.

You wake up, and see an enormous barbed dick stuck in the doorway, completely blocking it.
It starts to cum, with each contraction slowly filling the room.
You get up from bed, legs sink knees deep in thick white gush. In panic you move to only other exit, you slip the first step. Now only thing not covered in cum is your insides, though doubtful considering how much you just swallowed.
Finally you reach the window frame. Knob is too tight, hands smothered with white has less grip than silk. You hit the glass, but slippery hand slides along the surface, you lose your balance. With gasp for air you get up. It's up to chest now. Standing still, afraid to move you hold yourself against the window. One more fall and you might not get up that easy.
Think! There must be a way! You are a furfag, thinking comes hard for likes of thee. A chair to brake a glass, indeed!
But few minutes had passed. No chair now in sight, only the tip of your empty head amid the white sea. A moment later your life dissolves in it with your last thought be: "This is my fetish now"

Can someone just post Cheetara from the original Thundercats, please? Seriously, please?

That's no tail.
It's just some poor fish stuffed up her ass.

This one too!
rolf, can't unsee it now.

Hey, Gerald.

Greetings Mer Dash.