WWYD thread

WWYD thread

Fuck the chicks in the background

bang her doggy style and creampie her while her friends watch. then make her friends suck my cock and lick her pussy clean afterwards.

Is she levitating?

It looks like she levitating

throw her on the edge of that bed, pull her pants down, and fuck her anally

where would you cum?

in her mouth. She can't waste a drop

she would love that

The swallowing or the not wasting?

both. she loves to swallow. How would you fuck her pussy?

No condom and raw. I'd want to feel her grip it as I slowly pound her

This is painful to watch

she looks like the kind of chick that loves to fuck younger inexperience guys, I'd tie her up spread eagle in that dress and let a bunch of freshman highschoolers run a train on her

fuck her in the showers at the beach, we'd do it once in her ass then enjoy the sun, then go back and fuck her pussy. she'd love it for fear of getting caught

yet you make the effort to come in here and comment

I can just imagine how tight she is

she was a really good fuck, cute little petite body too

looks it, have more of her?

only FB & IG, will post for a wwyd lol

details

Bend Chloe over the sink, pressing her face in the mirror while I fuck her from behind

Wwyd to my wife?

fuck her doggy style while you face fuck her. then DP her ass and pussy until we wreck both of her holes. she'd love it and want to go again and again

wwyd?

Take off her clothes, lift her up onto my cock with her legs around me and pump her pussy full of my cum against the wall

Wwyd to these twins?

Put them to work worshipping my cock and balls, one can suck me off while the other plays with my nuts in her mouth. Then take left and fuck her doggy on top of right

not as good but I also have a few stories

Righty can work her sister's clit while I fuck her. Once she makes her twin cum, it'll be her turn

bump

reply for reply?

Have her ride my face while I choke her, then fuck her ass roughly

wwyd

wwyd to my sister

wwyd