Say something mean to this evil man

say something mean to this evil man

Poopyhead

Vegans are literally Hitler

You should have killed them when you had the chance. Instead, you let the Allies do it and then blame it on you. Loser!

you're a failure.

He is amazing and literally was the only hope for a supreme white future

I miss you, Uncle.

the american public does not truly know what this man stood for, and the book he wrote is illegal here

But hi did nothing wrong how a person that did nothing wrong is evil?

>uses shitty infographic to imply allied forces were evil
>the very same picture clearly states the people dying were INMATES of the Nazis prison camps

Evil? WTF?

I voted for Her in the last presidential election

You're an troll or an idiot

You had ONE job and you BLEW IT!! Instead of banging my Aryan wife and making white children, I'm forced to masturbate to traps on a Mongolian origami board.

You didn't get them all you idiot, now we have to listen to them moan and kvetch 24/7 about muh holohoax.

He also admired Islam and thought that it was preferable to Christianity. He felt Christianity lent itself to meekness/weakness while Islam was a faith of the sword and thus more desirable.

That's really the only bad thing I can say about him. Everything else he tried to do was great.

>something mean to this evil man

>holohoax
That would make a great episode of Star Trek

You let us all down man.

>This world is meant for the jews. We’ll even pay for the arabs to terraform and settle on another planet :) you can’t beat that offer

Should've bought winter clothes dumbass

Bleib Postkartenmaler bitte

Where do you live?

You have a hair loose.

Raise from the grave

You're responsible for Wonder Woman being more successful than Superman and Batman

>Take a week off from duty on Enterprise.
>Walk down hallway to holodeck wearing my authentic Schutzstaffel uniform.
>Walk by Picard who looks at me with disgust.
>Pass by Worf who high fives me.
>Walk into holodeck
>"Computer, initiate Treblinka simulation program variation 34(b)"
>ten seconds of silence
>"I'm sorry, Lieutenant user, there is no record of a "Treblinka" in my history archive.
>"Ok fine. Load Auschwitz simulation."
>silence again
>"I'm sorry, Lieutenant user, there is no record of a "Auschwitz" in my history archive.
>For fuck's sake.
>"Whatever, load ANY concentration camp from the holocaust then!"
>silence again
>"I'm sorry, Lieutenant user. I have no record of a "holocaust" ever happening.
>mfw I realize the future is bright.

one of the best
14/88

This is so retarded and makes a bunch of unwarranted assumptions. Using the average amount of deaths per day does not mean that the average is equivalent to the rate at which Jews were being killed. You can't calculate the average and then say 1 Jew is being killed at a time at that rate when multiple Jews are being killed simultaneously. Also, mot all the Jews were cremated in a conventional sense. Many were thrown into open burning pits which can fit dozens of people at once.

>simple math tho

Hitler was a bad person but you gotta give him credit he did kill Hitler

Hitler had Jewish ancestors.

1.) The number given dead at that camp was 960,000 not 4,000,000 (literally googled it)

2.) They more than likely didn't make them into as fine a powder as crematoriums do because they didn't need to. Germans are very efficient by nature. They could have just half cremated them, enough that it could be spread around so no one would recognize what it was

3.) The 6,000,000 includes the over 1,000,000 that died in the Holocaust by bullets which was literally just shooting lines of people in front of a ditch and burying them, and new sights full of skeletons are always found in hidden forests and shit across Eastern Europe.

>TLDR your a faggot, google shit next time you mongoloid

ur bad

Hitler was retarded.

Jews are still alive

Hitler can go suck a giant nigger dick.

The hero we needed, but not the one we deserved. Rest in peace.

Sieg Heil, ich liebe dich, Mein Füher

I never liked the tan overcoat, black with death heads was the only outfit of merit