Want some pics?

Want some pics?

yes.

Get that nigger asian mexican non-white bullshit out of here faggot. No one wants to see that shitskins body.

Yes yes!!!!

Yessáasaaa plis plis

Mmmmmm
Tits?

Good ass
Age??

Thanks you?
Gf? Family? Friend?

Bufffffffff
My dick is hoy hoy
Hahaha nice bro

R you in mid-twenties?

ok

fuck you motherfucker

pussy please, clit will be even better

Good bicht

Tits¡!!!!!!!!n?nNNNNN

ok... turn around and spread the cheeks.. ready for penetration?

Yeah, ok. Enjoy playing with the feeble-minded, small-dicked, half-men around here. They are omega as fuck and do not even belong in the gene pool. If you were worth anything at all, you would not even find toying with them to be entertaining. I hunt predators. I don't play with insects. That you amuse yourself with the latter speaks volumes to your intellectual ineptness and vacuous soul. You couldn't handle an alpha's alpha. You would be reduced to a orgasmic convulsing girl ooze dripping uncontrollably, and you can't handle that so you wrap yourself up in petty manchild games to feel superior. It is YOU that have the control issue. Those of us who are actually in control and control others all day long in every walk of life have no need nor desire to engage in mere sparring for amygdala control when we can control the entire brain and reflexively have it act on our will without words, and permanently, with far less effort than you expend in your dysfunctional neural calisthenic dysphoria.

Run along, child, lest I focus my smite on you..

Ouhhhhh
10/10
Very very sexy!!!!!!!!

Thanks!!!!!!
Hehehe
I,am going to masturbate

want her number?

Dick and mouth??????

Ok

ill take it

right at the money...

United States.