What kind of racist are you?

What kind of racist are you?

I am also a 6

1. The only true answer

I'm about a 6

7, -ish

For starters, saying that people sag their pants, waste welfare money, or get involved in gang violence because their skin is black is false causation.

There is a group of subhumans, native to Africa, who are raucous, violent, and less intelligent. They can't be educated and they like to lie and steal to make ends meet.

These people are black, but not all black people belong to this group. In fact, only about 20-30% of blacks fall into this category.

The BIG difference is between the rich and poor. Poor people are more likely to be single mothers, more likely to be criminals, more likely to be violent, etc. It's not their fault -- it's basic human psychology. If yours needs aren't met, you take them by force because we favor survival over "being a good neighbor".

That said, a lot of black people (because of the subhuman group above, and because of 100 years of systemic racism) are poor, and so they're caught in the cycle. I said "a lot" -- not all. There are plenty of well-to-do black gentlemen who worked hard to obtain their status as an upper class citizen.

Roll.
Let's see

3 is the only true answer.

Ouchh

I've heard of the IQ by race study, but I just was curious where the 20-30% comes from. I totally agree about the rich vs poor. Though I'd say six makes more sense objectively because there are white groups with very low average IQs if I'm not wrong. In reality, with all the slavery and actual racism up until the 80s-90s, I'd say you're right with seven.

shitskins detected
hows the welfare?
how are your 124214 sons?
did you already find your dad?
will you ever go back to your country?

none of these are accurate
no they arent
there are clearly genetically different and thus not the same
different biological threes
different gene pool
black people and white people have many differences and saying they are the same is just not true
white different than black
white is therefore better in a certain set of conditions
black can also be better in a different scenario

just like a cat is different from a dog even if their gene pool has less similarities
they are still not the same
therefore one is better suited for a specific task or enviroment than the other and vice versa

3 is mostly right because 4 is 97% of them. I don't think the 3% are responsible for the stupid shit their fellow negrofriends do and they are just as horrified by it as us. But good luck finding that 3%

1 also why being 1 is racist that makes no sense
>implying that statement is false

3 for sure

Its doesnt say they sag because their skin is black
Its assumed to be because of culture
Hating another culture isnt racist tho

I googled "percent of blacks in ghettos" and the second link had this helpful sentence in the description:

>African Americans had the highest poverty rate, 27.4 percent

I ran with it without further research.

This shit doesnt even make sense as a scale op kys

White people aren't better at everything, e.g. black people are more athletic in general, they have better stamina and endurance in running large distances etc..

I think most people would agree with the above but why can't we agree that white people are smarter on average? If we point out black people's racial advantages everything is fine but not the other way around?

is -1 ''i hate niggers'' cus i think im -1

What if I agree with 3 and 7? =\

Racism is on a spectrum

I guess I'm mostly a 6 but I do feel little hints of 4 and 7

Hey I'm not a 7 and I'd like to argue that the differences in intelligence isn't nature, it's nurture (or a lack thereof). The things IQ tests for (pattern recognition, reasoning, visual processing, short-term memory, etc.) can't be taught outright, but they can be cultivated with early education. Conversely, if a child is not challenged mentally, it won't develop these skills as quickly as it has the genetic potential to. We can assume that access to early education, and the quality of education overall, fall very heavily along economic lines. That explains why black people have lower IQ's.

1 I guess. I don't hate black people I just prefer white people

Yes

number 6, and they're both trash.

Depending on the last black person I talked to I could be anywhere from 3 - 8.

Biggest flaw in the question is that "black people" is too broad.

What I really hate: seeing some black dude who gets out of bed, puts on a uniform, does a shitty job for $8 an hour, and takes pride in doing so get talked down by some fucking Tyrone Chickenbone dropout.

None. used to be and used to be a blind retard following the mentality of people here while claiming not to be, but now I think as an individual

Sup Forums is really "pop racism"

7, leaning on 8

if you are anything other than 1 go back to tumblr. Black lives don't mater, the mere existence of this as a movement proves they don't matter, no matter how much they want them to matter.

not sure, i feel like i fully agree with statements 1 to 5

4, desu.

That's good. Are you actively trying to lower it? No shame in that.

7. would be a 6, but there are obviously cultural and minor physiological differences.

well, the way i feel is, as long as niggers, spics, arabs and other "undesirables" stay where theyre supposed to i have no problem.

its when they think they have a right to stick their nigger ways into my country's way of life

though im a massive hypocrite, because if i was in power i would gladly rape africa of its resources and land, establishing white only colonies and shit.

im torn, i dont hate them, but i hate them...in a way i feel bad for niggers, because theyre niggers

>when they think they have a right to stick their nigger ways into my country's way of life

In what way?

3 and 4

Not all blacks are niggers. I can't stand niggers. Niggers will shoot and not care if they killed a toddler and go to jail blaming the white man for the rest of his life.

Nothing wrong with decent black folks but niggers are a shit stain on America's shorts. Cops are basically glorified nigger wranglers.

Honestly if you ask me blacks are a cursed race. They create their own problems but I will say that being born in the ghetto and raised by niggers does not make a decent black person. Very few blacks get out of the ghetto and even when they make something of themselves they always have niggers putting them down for "acting white". Which means speaking proper English, not having a victim mentality, not being on welfare, having a decent job or career, and being a family man.

So a black person that lives a decent life has to face hatred from his own race and the occasional racist crap. Its rare but it still happens.

That's why blacks are not marrying each other. Best kept secret is that blacks can't stand each other.

source: married to a great black chick that knows exactly how I feel and hates that we wuz kangz bullshit.

prob 6 or 7.
6.5?

just to clear up, when i said nigger ways, im just using that as a blanket word for any non-natives. so that also means arabs and other shit.

but, by that i mean just changing things, and creating their own tiny "whateverthefuckistan" enclave or community inside the country they move to. as well as thinking they are allowed to change things.

if youre not native to a nation you shouldnt be able to vote, protest or hold public office and shit

Change things? Like what?

Fuckin roll

why is this only a black-white dichotomy?
OP is simple minded.
There are more races than black and white.

literally anything, as in complain about anything, organise political groups, vote, protest.

also interbreeding, changing the gene stock of where they go. if you move somwhere you either bring your own kids/wife if possible, or even better adopt children from the place you move to. no race mixing

niggers are niggers but 7 is the only sane answer, everything else is utter zealotry along one axis or another (sjws, conservatives, trump supporters, antifa, all extremists) and is unfair to both blacks and whites, while the vanishing middle class and modern day crony capitalist feudalism are more pertinent issues that bear examination and potentially being explored as problems or at least avenues to future problems in our society

and again, creating their own little enclave of whatever culture theyre from without asking

Are these people voting illegally?

I don't hate black people.
I hate unemployed people, disproportionately many of which just happen to be black.

I am a solid 7

get out

non-natives shouldnt be allowed to vote, they do it legally yeah. but that doesnt make it ok.

its really bad in the US, because beaners can actually change whole elections due to their numbers. thats an example of non-natives changing shit

But to be fair i hate white people who do that too.

I'd say a 6.5.

I don't think there's a difference between races of people. The difference between people lies in the social structure and economic situation that a person lives in.

When you're surrounded by wealthy affluent people, you tend to remain wealthy and affluent, especially since the majority of wealth is inherited rather than earned.

When you're poor and have limited resources/opportunities, people tend to turn to violence and crime. It's not just black people that do this. Literally all poor people are this way because that's the kind of environment that having a lack of resources creates for people.

I'm not a bleeding heart liberal or white guilt apologist. That's just the way that socioeconomic climates work.

Rollin

Non-natives who become citizens do so by demonstrating knowledge of this nation's history, government, and political process and a commitment to upholding its values. For their children who are born here, this is the only home they've ever known. Why should either of those groups be denied the right to vote?

getting tired so ill make this quick if i can.

but why should they be given the right to vote? yeah, if they take a citizenship test they can live like every other person. but how our home is run cannot be influenced by outsiders, otherwise who's home is it?

4-7 aren't racist, much different or wrong at all

How often do you vote? Does your shithole town not have lists and just take ballots without id? You from Florida?

Because they fulfill all the legal requirements. It doesn't matter if you consider them "outsiders". It's their home. They've decided they want it to be their home, and as long as they obey the laws and fulfill the responsibilities of citizenship, then who gives a fuck whether they're "native-born" or not?

I'm aware that voter fraud is extremely uncommon in my country. There's no need to lecture me on it.

its not "their" home though is it? it matters because its not about individuals, why should one person with no connections to a country have the same rights as a person who's ancestors built the place?

Whites are measurably better than blacks in literally every single area of importance. Note that I said area of importance, not who can jump the highest or run the fastest, those qualities are no longer relevant in a modern technological society so you can fuck off with your basketball and football excuse.
This disparity in ability has been empirically proven by literally every single attempt to research it. Yes, that includes blacks who grew up with whites and not in the ghetto.
However; Asians are measurably better than whites in many fields, particularly mathematics and logical thinking.
The truth is that every race has its own things it's good at and bad at, and we can see it through demographics. Yes, individuals fluctuate between the upper and lower thresholds of each race. Yes, there are a small number of very intelligent blacks. (Not that many of the blacks you think are intelligent are actually mixed-race; I am referring to purebloods).
The moment that you accept this scientific fact (and not the liberal propaganda you are fed every single day by politicians and their underlings who want to keep blacks around so they get their guaranteed Democrat party votes), you will see the truth of race: that EVERY race, not just Whites, would be far better off separated from the others. Racially homogenous societies have been shown throughout history to be greater successes than racially mixed societies. Diversity brings nothing but strife and tension.

The funny part is that I don't even hate blacks. But I acknowledge that they are lesser than other races in most areas.

5 and 7 but not six.

At the end of the day there is real racism on both sides of this issue. In these strange days, anti-white racism is much more vocal, but I think it's easy to say that racism still affects blacks more negatively in ways that it matters. But the effects are slight. They're serious enough to need to be addressed, talked about by responsible parents to their children so they don't propagate, but slight enough that blacks need to be willing to take some serious responsibility for the failures of their community. It's really a clsuterfuck, the black community. You grow up in the ghetto and you're basically doomed. It's all because they're willing to pass the buck along down the road. If black fathers would responsible for their kids, and black mothers for raising responsible young'ins then the whole community would be able to start dragging itself back out of the ghetto. This is what had been happening up until about the mid 1970s and then there was some cultural shift.

I am, at my core, as I have always been. I'm mostly a hippy, thirsty for real and interesting experiences. I like multiculturalism. I want us all to be able to live together and enjoy music and art and food and company together. I think all of this ideology is pushing us away from that.

Nigg3r

1-5

Yes, it is their home. They have a legal right to live there and participate in the political process. What special connection do you have to your country that an outsider cannot gain?

my "special connection" is being the offspring of the people that built the place. im their descendant and therefor inherit my nation collectively with all others like myself.

why do you keep saying "legal right", the legality of anything means nothing, it can be changed. what cant be changed is your race, who you are. that cant be altered with a pen, its in your blood.

you have to be at least 18 to post here

>comparing humans who look different to cats and dogs
read a book, brainlet

r