Hillary Clinton Hate Thread

Good golly, the presidential candidates this season' are the worse they've ever been. Can you believe people are fucking voting for this vile, unethical, warmongering yet liberal piece of shit elitist vulture piece of shit as a fucking Hillary Clinton? A fucking swine fattened up by so many gov't jobs done absolutely fucking ineptly and bought and sold like a fucking prostitute to so many corporate and foreign interests?

Could a group of scientists in 1990 even invent a candidate less worthy for presidency? 90% of America would rather elect their fucking kindergarten teacher or the guy who changes the oil of their car than Hillary. Nobody wants to vote for her, yet she is suddenly now our sole fucking option. This elitist, ignorant fucking cow that hates everything below the 400k/yr bracket is supposedly in your best interest Someone who can only shout in a monotone robot voice when called to voice her opinion. This is the absolute best leader for the USA? Do we actually believe this?

Does anyone actually support her bid for presidency? Why the fuck is this happening?

her entire platform is that she isn't trump.

really.

And she has a vagina.

don't be so quick to assume.

why aren't you man enough to vote in Clintons rape fluffer cunthole Sup Forums? too establishment for u?

I support Hillary Clinton for president. I voted for President Obama in 2008 and 2012. I want eight more years of their policies. Trump disturbs me.

#NeverTrump

>At least she isn't a chicken.

Zzzzzzz... All you libqueers do is parrot shit.

Do something original.

anyone but Donald J. Trump

isnt that literally what trumpfags do?

spout memes all day?

the trump memes are glorious and creative
all sanders and clinton memes fall flat and lack the essential meme power that makes memes great
if you were a true italian you would vote trump to make memes great again

>true italians

havent you heard? true italians are the americans who have a grand grand grand grandparent who comes from sicily

our pizza is still better than yours

It sure is

It's dried up though

I've honestly never come across someone that was voting for hillary

this shit is so corrupt but theres nothing we can do about it

At least she's not afraid to debate Bernie.

>nothing we can do about it

no way nigga, there's always hope.
go and talk to people, go and network.
we are the power. people just don't know it.

No one has shit on the values and ideals of America more than Obama and Shillary.

In the eight years Obama has been POTUS, America has gone straight to shit.

If elected, Shillary will finish America off.

The advancement of the human race have began. It is time to take control and it start with you. It is time to come to together and work on the future of humanity. What I am is a human of the planet Earth and I want to see is a world where ever one has the same prospects. Where ones bank account does not elate to were or not they can eat that day or drink water without the wore of getting not well. I will tell you your government does not care if you die or not the only thing that drives them is money and control. Money well there some thing I didn't want to start talking about but as were are already there I mite as well, lets ask ourself is money more important than human life, is money the thing that make the world go around, is money the thing that should drive our feelings. I will not give you the answer as everyone know the correct one. We need a world order were there is one high order that is controlled by the people where money is not the driving force but scientific advancement is.

These repeating digits foretell Kek felling her with a massive stroke.

don't use the same proxy in every thread m8

:O

Rubio was supported only by Sheldon Adelson, a tight clique of real estate creeps who all drank at the same hotel bar in Miami, and random Minnesotans.
Why would it be odd that Hillary is supported only by members of her corruption cartel?

Get the fuck out of America then shitskin, I don't want my tax money going anywhere near any offspring you produce.

Kek wills it

the monotone shouting thing is bizarre

it's like she got unfrozen in the Austin Powers universe

JUST

This is literally a thing you can buy on her website

Heh hehh.. The first time I saw that symbol I thought it was made by somebody on 4chayne.... Looks a like 9/11. Then I noticed it was real. Hehh hehh/