WWYD thread, replies for replies

WWYD thread, replies for replies

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/8E18J
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump

Manhandle that little bitch and fuck her ass while holding her arms tightly behind her back

Shove my cock in my mouth and cum in her hair

Bend her over the counter with one leg up, grab onto her hair and force her head back to look at herself in the mirror, and pound her from behind til she can't stand up.

Replies for replies

Facefuck her by hold her face over my cock, gripping her by the hair. Only let her get a breath o I can blow my load on her tits

Read the rules. You must contribute wwyd's if you want someone to do one for you.

replies for replies bitch

I fuck left and fill her with cum while she eats rights pussy

Wwyd to these sisters?

Press left up against the wall and make right kneel down and eat her out while I plow her asshole from behind. I'd pound her harder and harder til she eventually squirts all over my cock and in right's mouth, then I'd pull out and bust off on her ass and right's lips.

Read the rules, goddamn

I'd rip those earphones out and facefuck her until her makeup runs and she's gasping for breath. Then I'd pull down her panties and fill her with my cum.

Force her on her back and hold her down by her neck as I rip her panties off, force myself between her legs and pump my load in her

I'd love to stalk her, get to know her daily routine, go to her house and make my move. With a little struggle I'd love to get my cock in her mouth.
wwyd to my lil sister's best friend

I'd tie her hands behind her head while she's in the car like that so she can't resist while I spread her legs and lick her clit til she's shaking and moaning. I'd eat her out til she's begging to be fucked, then I'd climb up on her lap and slide my cock into her and pound her aggressively til she cums, and keep going til I'm ready to bust off. Her tight lips make me edge quick, so I eventually pull out and blow my load all over her clean dress, then I exit the car and slide a $2 tip between her tits, then leave.

Yank her out of her car and tittyfuck her on the side of the road. Then lock her up in the trunk and drive her over to the nearest dyke bar in town. And dump her in the middle of the room naked.

I'd fuck the black pussy

Titfuck her in the back of the car, then have her ride my cock before filling her pussy with my cum

Wwyd to these

tie her to that tree and strip her naked and fuck her mouth while taking pictures with her phone and post them to her social media and leave

lmao so sad

Lay her on the bed on her back and pin her hands above her head, and slip my cock into her asshole. She moans and squirms so I start pounding faster and faster til we both cum together. Then I'd lean in and suck on her neck before I leave her

It's pretty lame when people just post a ton of pictures like a fb/ig thread, and no one ever participates in the whole point of the thread.

I've seen this girl before, she's soo damn cute! Could you post more of her in here?

Bend left over and fuck her in the ass while I make out with right, then pull out and press right up against the wall, and plow her pussy while left eats her asshole, and eventually blow my load all over her pussy and in left's mouth

Hold her on the ground while I tit fuck her and choke her

wwyd?

Make right fist left's asshole while she sucks my cock. Then have right facesit left while I ravage her pussy.

Goddamn her body is nice
I'd approach her while she's on her knees and grab a chunk of her hair, and force her mouth onto my cock. I'd slide my shaft down her throat and throat-fuck her til she gags and nearly passes out, then I'd pull out and push her onto her back, climb ontop of her, and fuck her tits til I bust off all over her face.

▲▲

I'd take her out to a first date at a movie and sit with her in the back row and make her feel my cock while im knuckles deep in her pussy

I'd trip her in the field and make her fall flat on her face, and quickly pin her down and prop her ass up, and go to town on her holes til I cum inside her.

I'd fuck the one on the right doggystyle while she eats out the blonde one.

Strip her down, and tie her hadns behind her back, make her get on her knees and hatefuck her throat. Once I finish, I'll cum on a mirror and make her lick it up so she can see the dirty whore she is.

>the field
nigga thats a beach

Tie her up with her arms above her head and fuck her pussy and ass raw, then beat her to unconsciousness

I'd shove my cock in her mouth deep and keep pumping until I come all over her face.

I'd press her face up against the mirror and make her watch herself get raped from behind. I'd tear her asshole apart til I eventually cum and glaze her holes.

Make her suck my cock at a truck stop, then fist her pussy until she passes out from the pain, dump her in the bathroom naked and move on

grab her while she's walking to her car. force her into her trunk and drive her to an abandoned barn. drag her out of the car and hang her from the rafters by her ankles. set up a live stream before slowly stripping her while more and more people begin to watch. fuck her mouth till she passes out and finish on her face and tits. leave her hanging there naked and covered with the video still streaming till someone found her.

I'd invite her into my house, if she had to use the bathroom i'd go in while she's in there and not let her leave until my cum is leaking from her cunt

Wwyd
imgur.com/a/8E18J

Working a bit on my writing, give me something you want me to add and I'll do more personalized replies if you give me a wwyd

Have her shoot you.

Anybody that those these including how they'd dispose of them after gets a reply

Force her facedown onto the floor and step on her hair to keep her down. Rub my cock on her back as I push a dildo into her asshole, forcing it in as far as I could and alternate between her ass and pussy. After she's cum, force her to suck me off and coat her throat with my cum.

Righty?

blondie gets it in every hole till I nut on her face. Far left can lick my cum off her friend

which one or both and wwyd?

Sneak into her trailer while her hillbilly family is sleeping. Shit on the couch and put the remote into it. Go into her room and wake her with my cock, a nice slap to the face. When she gets up, punch her in the face knocking her unconscious. Rub my still shit cover asshole all over her face, flip her over and raw fuck her asshole. Use the blood and shit from her ass to write #MAGA on her wall. Then sneak out the window. Call pizza hut and order 3 XL cheese pizzas with her name. Her parents will be pissed and barge into her room to find her in a rather awkward position. Then go home and take a shower.

Fondle her through that dress, then proceed to fuck that lovely face

I'd make her wear a buttplug pretty much 24/7 so i could ass fuck her whenever I wanted. I'd especially do it in public places like a beach where she would pull her bikini to the side and pop her plug out and let me slide in and fill her up

Wife her, raise another mans child. Eat her ass, everyday.

Big Tits pretty face wwyd?

My best friend wwyd?

Pretty cute huh?

Fuck until bones break

Hell yeah

WWYD

What else would you do to her pretty face.

I'd invite friends.

Help him line up his cock into her tight snatch

Would install gentoo

Break into her home, tie her up and gag her. Then proceed to use her all night long in every orifice and every time I cum I'd do it in her pussy. I leave her in her home tied up and she later finds out she's pregnant. Which one(s) and wwyd?

wwyd to my sister?

She's so cute, I love her.
I'd bring her to my room and lay her on her back with her head hanging over the edge and slide my cock down her throat, nice and slow at first, but eventually I'd start thrusting faster and faster. After I'd had enough, I'd finish inside her and make her choke on my cum

Replies for Replies!!

Left. Strip her naked and let her walk through the streets.

wwyd?

gf, wwyd?

I'd spray her down with a hose and shampoo that dirty ass matted hair.

Leak her nudes and ruin her life for being such a fucking slut.

I'd bring all three of them into the bedroom and tie left and right up to the bedposts while I bend middle over the bed and plow her from behind. After I have my fun with her, I'd take turns throat-fucking the other girls til they choke and nearly pass out. Then I'd flip middle over onto her back and fuck her pussy til she cums. And finally, I'd make left sit on middles face, make right kneel down and eat out my asshole as well as the other girls' holes, and eventually bust off inside middle.

She's out in the woods, exploring with all her friends when suddenly she twists her ankle. Because of this she's forced to take a break, but no one else wants to do they leave her behind. As she's sitting there playing on her phone, I'm watching her from behind. I quickly run up behind her, grab her by her mouth and put a knife to her throat, telling her not to make a sound. When I'm sure she's got the message I duct tape her mouth closed and and her hands behind her back. Then I begin to drag her through the woods by her hair. She's fighting as hard as she can, but I'm much stronger than she is. Finally we make it to the clearing I'd set up my tent in earlier. I take her inside the tent and throw her on the ground. As she looks up she sees all manner of ropes and knifes around her. Because of this she starts to freak out, but a few swift kicks to her gut shut her up. I take one of my knives and I cut off her clothes exposing her pussy and tits to the world. Using the same knife I tease her nipples with it. She's so scared she wets her self and I can only laugh. I whip out my dick with my already massive erection and begin to tease her pussy with it. The look on her face is begging me to stop. I ask her if she wants me to stop. She nods her head emphatically and I say too bad and shove it in as far as it can go. The feeling is so painful for her you can see her eyes roll into the back of her head as I continue to thrust over and over again. It's the tightest Pussy I've had in awhile and I can't get enough of it. I cum inside her and laugh at her tear stained face. Taking my knife I cut of a strand off all her hair and take a victor photo before packing up all my belongings, but leaving her in the tent, with the door zip tied together. Hopefully someone will find her, but I didn't truly care

Who is that
Also prolly sex

Say more about what you'd do with left

(To Left)
I would put her in the trunk of the car and drive her to an obscure warehouse after putting an ad up on the Internet. Then I would tie her up and make her stick her fat ass out while she gets pounded by a fucking line of horse guys all waiting to get a taste of that hot white ass. Then after we are all finished well stuff her bikini down her mouth so she can't scream and just leave her there so some other horny guys can find her

Mmm hot. You seem to really like middle lol, what would you rate each of them?

fuck her silly till she moans that shes ready to be a single mom while i have a thumb up her ass

use cum to play connect the dots on her face