Hey b any life advice for someone turning 19 soon?

Hey b any life advice for someone turning 19 soon?
>almost 19, no friends, halfway through my senior year in high school
>No urges to make friends or have a social life
>asked some chick out, got "friendzoned" but she sits by me everyday and talks to me but has no interest in talking outside of school
>no license because I dont frel capable enough driving, nervous/anxious not enough practice
>never had a job, no money saved up no car still living with parents, scared to actually go out and get a job becausw of anxiety in social situations
>majoring in science in college although I struggle in basic high school math.
Any adice at all? I really don't want to be a loser all my life

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/KLu_PogFGEw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes I can help you but are you here? Last time the OP fuqqed off and didn't reply

Yep, I'm here. Really want to turn my life around and leave my room. I want to spend time with my family but I struggle to do so

What if i told you there is a way to fix all your problems?
Would you do it?

I think you're the same faggot that just makes stupid posts asking for help then flakes. Wtf r u a woman or something fag?

Don't wait to get a job. I had friends and girls and shit but had a bunch of garbage spiral out of control in my life and I developed extreme anxiety. Now I'm 29 and haven't had a job yet. I need to die already.

Don't turn 20.

Yes.
Nope.
That's exactly what I don't want. I'm all for just stopping my faggotry anxiety and living my life, and I realize thats what I need yet I cant do it.

Get your ass out of your comofort zone

get a job
get a license
ask someone to help you w/ math

EVERY little fucker is afraid to do smth like this

Okey, here is what you do.
1)eat a lot more (unless you're fat, obviously)
2)go to the gym, a lot, like minimum 5 times a week
3) get a job somewhere, try criagslist, walmart, Walgreens, vons, Staples, target, 99 cent, literally just go to stores everywhere and ask if they are hiring.
4) if no stores in nearby areas are hiring get a bike and go up to 10 miles radius, it's 100% you'll find some job.
5) use money from said job to get good clothes, trust me, clothes are 75% of what makes you attractive.
6) talk/flirt with random chicks, like the sales person, people on bus, etc. But NOT SCHOOL! DONT DO IT WITH GIRLS YOU SEE OFTEN.
7) Read some self help books, just Google search

These will get your confidence high. Now make a post on Soc with a face pic and post here so I see what you look like to give advice

We believe in you user

Dude make the thread in /Soc with face pic before this one dies,

Show ya dick

face your fears head first, get job and a license. promise me, nothing bad will happen.

Go away gaylord

Fukin fag

He needs to show his dick to prove his age not fore none of that gay shit

Alright so get out of my comfort zone, and heres me
I'm 5'7 so im short as fuck, and my left eyelid is droopy, its always been like that, a lazy eye sorta.

Find a good therapist and go once a week or once every two weeks.
You dont know how to be "normal". A therapist can give u the tools u need to live a normal life.
I went for a year and its the best decision ive ever made.

Are you white?
If yes, look forward to the next 40 years of working and paying taxes for people you’ve never met and who don’t really need it.

If not, get on welfare, why the fuck would you work when this PC society will give you whatever you need without having to contribute a thing?

I can support what he said, therapist is the way to go. Also, get a job.

You don't like bad.

I'm 25 5'10 and have a very crooked smile/jaw line.

kek.
underrated.

You look like a solid 6-7/10 right now with no effort. Put your back into it and you'll be a 8/10 in no time my fag ;D

You're hair is pretty good, would look better with a beard, try leaving it be for 3 months.

Just because you can't function as a member of society doesn't mean you have to convince other people to join you.

OP im a trap and like you look so cute, if your interested I could be a very good online girlfriend

>5) use money from said job to get good clothes, trust me, clothes are 75% of what makes you attractive.
>6) talk/flirt with random chicks, like the sales person, people on bus, etc. But NOT SCHOOL! DONT DO IT WITH GIRLS YOU SEE OFTEN.

YOu were going ok until this part

OP, SAVE ALL THE FUCKING MONEY YOU CAN AND START A BUSINESS ONLINE

FORGET GIRLS. PERIOD.

the young sluts will leave you any time but money in the bank will stay there

35 yr old fag here. been with plenty of girls.

MAKE AND SAVE MONEY ABOVE EVERYTHING ELSE. fuck fancy clothes and jewellery

kys faggot

youtu.be/KLu_PogFGEw

Watch this video it's got good advice. And I sucked at like.till I was about 28. Just do push-ups. Make money and live life. Stuff falls into place

Thanks, being short sucks and I'm always praying for that extra two inches after high school
I can grow facial hair but it never seems to amount to anything. Any tips on how I want it? Never really tried growing it out...
Thanks! As tempting as that sounds, I'll pass I tried online dating once before.

I have trouble looking people in the eye because of my lazy eye, I'm almost alwaya squinting my right eye to make them look equal, if I dont I feel like I look like an alien.

fuck off weirdo

How's he gonna start a business if he's an insecure virgin fag who can't talk to women? Don't be a moron, let's get him on average normie ground first before shooting for the 1%

We gonna fix you up real good user. Just grow your hair out then post on 3 months tell us how the gym and job is going.

he will gain confidence if he starts working out

my underlying point is dont go out looking for pussy. pussy comes with being buff, having money, job etc. you dont need to be a faggot and show off nice clothes to attract women. women are attracted to personality and confidence. not shallow shit like nice clothes (ok maybe young sluts go for that shit I dunno)

fag op might wanna buy himself some nice clothes for going out but he shouldnt make a point of keeping up with all the hipster shit in GQ mag or w/e the fuck its called.

Will he?? Just lift a weight and the confidence magically appears? Are you fuckin serious?

>>almost 19, no friends, halfway through my senior year in high school
19, still in high school. I see an excellent career in the food/service industry in your future

bro do you even fucking lift?

he might not turn into over-confident Chad but yes he will definitely gain confidence

besides, my point is about making money ffs. girls are a waste of time. fitness > money > girls
stick to this and win in life

you would be suprised

Ok good point, touche

It’s the PC train faggot. Why would you waste good non-white skin, when you have hundreds of thousands of white liberal college cultists calling for whitey to pay for everything you need because some bad shit happened 200 years ago,

Why would you NOT ride that?

Because you're a decent human being and don't want to be a cunt? I'm not on that train, neither should any self respecting person

The world needs losers. We can't all be millionaires with hot wives. I mean you actually fit in with the majority of people, so really you're not a loser. I'm mean you are but you're not at the same time, ya dig?

I lift weights. Ride my bike. Walk. Eat decent. It makes me feel good. It does nothing for confidence. Confidence is a fucking state of mind.
O.p. just wants somebody to listen to him complain. He will never take any of this advice anyways

Yeah but you’re clearly smarter than the majority.

Our society doesn’t encourage folks like you. Infact most would consider you a victim. This is the poison that is post-modernism

Possible

Yah go back in time and graduate when your supposed to loser.

>asked some chick out, got "friendzoned" but she sits by me everyday and talks to me but has no interest in talking outside of school
stop talking to her