How do you treat British people in your country?

How do you treat British people in your country?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Mq6c_BHDTI0
youtube.com/watch?v=cYYVATuLwCA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

white

Pretty good they're a bit soft compared to aussies and they love to have a good whinge but they assimilate well obviously and a lot move here I have no problem with them.

they are rude

Did you throw poo at them again, Pekka?

Like 2nd class citizens, we aren't a minority so the government hates us. Except when they want our votes but even then you can see their distaste towards the average Brit.

Americans love Brits, especially women, they'll throw themselves at any decent looking lad who can do that posh accent.

checked

We keep them in the designated chav resorts and away from the valuable historical stuff.

What are popular holiday destinations for Brits in Bulgaria?

with fanatic enthusiasm to the point of worship

Never met one actually but i would really like to talk to an english person. Though even if he agreed i would constantly feel inferior while talking to him. I am not ironic right now, it's probably what having an england-boo teacher during your middle and high school years does to you.

Primarily sunny beach. It's the most famous of chav zoos.
It's a strip of seaside dedicated to decadence and puking.

british people are extremely classy and well mannered, I try to be as respectful as possible towards them.

I've been to the UK, some brits are real smooth and cool, but you can also meet less inspiring individuals too.
I felt like you did before meeting a number of westerners. Not to say they're bad people on average, on the contrary.

Not sure if srs

i'm being completely serious, no bants

I am totally serious.

better than americans

I have never seen a brit in my whole life.

When will you summon your bulger heretige and exterminate them?
Also thank you for keeping them away from your historic sites your country is beautiful

English teacher (It is not as good as it should be.)

True, Americans have a deep respect for Brits. Plus anyone who speaks with an English accent instantly jumps up an IQ percentile in our perception.

Correction, Anglo-Americans*

Keep your shitty muhhh heritage to yourselves, the rest of us don't give a hoot, you nigger lover

>moved to the US when I turned 6
>always kept my southern england non-cockney accent
>moved back to the UK just before starting middle school

I don't think I can forgive my parents for denying me literal truckloads of Yank poon

Allegedly there has been a decrease of brits, or so seaside fags say, but for every brit that leaves a russian arrives. They're the same sort as chavs. As long as they stay in their zones and bring in money they can be.

The old towns would bore them anyway, so it's just a matter of not giving them the idea there is anything 'fun' there.
Sozopol is one of the real treasures of the seaside. It's very well preserved and thematic.

Not even Anglo-American but it's true. Britain embodies a big brother if not fatherly figure in the American consciousness. Maybe not in your backwater town but broadly speaking this is the case. There are a few Irish muh heritage types perpetually butthurt at the Brits however.

What town are you from you red-coat cocksucker? Americans are proud of giving Britain the finger.

>sucking little British weenie
Take a hike Louis

burn them at the stakes. them witches

very well, Chile is a know Angloboo Assuies, Canadians, English and to some extent Muricans.

It's true we'll get butthurt if a Brit mocks our independence but provided they're generally friendly we'll be reverential. Women fawn over the accents, men will assume intellect and sophistication. I'm sorry your ancestors suffered in the potato famine, Mickey, but I'm just stating the way it is. From NY anyway, what about you?

TEA IN SEA
E
A

I
N

S
E
A

So is London safe now?
Going there for work next week.
(Inb4 shit flag, is for work, actually eurofag)

Will I die in London? Seriously tho, what is the situation there really now?
Is it a bad idea to be at the airport now?

The only person i´ve met is a nigerian/english teacher at my highschool. I liked him a lot, and when he left our school, i added him on facebook. Years later i found he had become one of those paranoid blacks that blame everything on white people. I didn´t mind that, even found it intersting, until he started insulting my country just after a devastating earthquake happened, and many people died or lost their homes. He took the chance to start saying how we are just pets of the americans and have no self-respect. What an asshole

>Women fawn over the accents
True
>Uneducated men will assume intellect and sophistication
Fixed

>Potato famine
My ancestors aren't from the inbred isles, Louis, but nice try

>NY
Do you guys even have British residents? Here in LA(the city) they are common and for the most part just like any other white person but with the accent and some tend to carry themselves with a special snowflake aura

we treat them like americans
for us white people are all americans

We like it very much, when we go to UK the british young people welcome us very well!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=Mq6c_BHDTI0

It depends which parts of the city you go to
I'd rather be at an airport than a football stadium

m8 you're on Sup Forums, don't pretend like you would ever get laid, even with your accent advantage

We say, "nice accent, are you Australian?"

Other way around.

>Uneducated men will assume intellect and sophistication
Like that isn't a significant chunk of our men? Plus I know plenty of bright and educated fellows tho have found themselves charmed by Brits. Let's not pretend the educated are somehow immune to cultural stereotypes.

>My ancestors aren't from the inbred isles,
So what, you're just a 1776 larper? I guess we have a few of you as well who keep the Irish company in Brit hatred.

>Do you guys even have British residents?
Some, not a preponderance by any means. You can find any ethnic group in the city.

>Like that isn't a significant chunk of our men?
You've sucked em off haven't you? That's how you would know what they think

>So what, you're just a 1776 larper? I guess we have a few of you as well who keep the Irish company in Brit hatred.
You're bored man. There was no hate, just no cock sucking like you made it seem in your original post

>Some, not a preponderance by any means. You can find any ethnic group in the city.
Like i said, we have a good number and people don't really start a conversation with them because "oh you're British"

Fuck yea

She's half Brazilian, so basically a nigger

>You've sucked em off haven't you? That's how you would know what they think
What the fuck are you even saying lol

>just no cock sucking
You even admitted that women fawn over them and at least one demographic of men do as well. By your own admission Americans have respect for Brits, something which seems to make you quite uncomfortable. The Revolution was a long time ago and the two nations have been allied a long time.

youtube.com/watch?v=cYYVATuLwCA
not really good i guess :(

lel

dunno, never thought of that, never met a brit

We treat first world foreigners as gods over here.

Trying to jew them out of their money and burn them in the sun

This. I absolutely can't tell.

as Inselaffen

Not bad enough

Is that not true of the bulk of any given population?

fill them up with drugs, hope they don't drown in the canals

Good to know.
Thanks for Pinochet.

Well, I've enjoyed this thread immensely.

Sounds good.

tar and feather them, then throw them in boston harbor

Men: we fight them.
Women: we breed them.

I dont know since i never saw any

>LA

of course commiefornia hates us. fucking commercialized, liberal cesspool that place is. never ever going back. southern states is real USA. The north is okay in areas, but fuck california almost completely, some seriously nice wildlife and countryside, only redeeming feature.

best allies

"Nice Australian, is it accent?"

Thanks for the Trafalgar Square Christmas trees.

It's harder than it sounds.

>Every year police finds about ten ‘water cadavers’ in the canals.

>Police usually do not have to take long to determine the cause. The drowning victims are sometimes found with their fly still undone.

>“People who pee into the canals usually are not Amsterdam locals.”

>Police spokesman Rob van der Veen is well-informed regarding the drowning cases. “Often the victims are intoxicated when they leave the warm pub and get out into the cold. When you then go and pee, your blood pressure drops, making you dizzy. That can easily result in a fall.”

thanks for kicking the g*rmans out

just 10 people

We don't treat them because they usually create they own ghettos.

the only brit I ever knew was some english kid. He moved young here in italy with his family because of his father's work or some shit. It was a year older than me. I knew him because he was a classmate of my sister.
He was a bit of a bully, but a good lad, used to play footy togheter. His name was Alan, or Allan

>His name was Alan, or Allan

We put them in special prison like cells where they have to survive only on vodka and krokodil. If they survive more than 2 weeks we give a free ticket to dnr

he was typical english thought, light eyes, dark blonde hair, protunding years, and freckles

like third world immigrants

alan sounds like a right cute little lad. did you introduce him to your beautiful tan member over the hot summers?

I said I just used to play footy with him and the other lads

with your balls tho right? it's fine if it's just a little bit of banter tbqh

listen, you're gay or something? I am too (I like traps), we can arrange a date, maybe we're made for each other

nah, just want to make sure our expats are treated well abroad.

We dump them and British tea products into the nearest body of water.

This, i think its easier to find a korean or an indian than a brit, funny enough theres a youtube channel called True Mexico and he's a brit

I think brits would be treated like a more civilized version of americucks

Someone wants some black pudding eh?

I discovered that men are much more keen and creative than women. If someone loves intelligence, he chooses a man.

Bad luck desu

>Correction, Anglo-Americans*
What the fuck are you talking about? Even black people in America love bongs, especially black women.

Damn, italian womyn must be retarded

I have NZ family, they're really nice.