Battlestation bread

battlestation bread

>Cinnamon
I like you user

thanks
ubuntu is cool, but my normal build is arch linux... couldn't find any compatible drivers for gtx950m though

I WAS using ubuntu on a macbook pro, but then it stopped booting. I got mint after that, thinking it'd be more idiot proof, and now its booting, but the screen goes black with a cursor after I log in. Any suggestions?

>Thinkpad

I like this user too

have you tried getting into shell and exiting/restarting xserver?

that should put you in the right direction i think

I have no idea how to do that. I've gotten to the grub shell, but got lost when cd and ls weren't working.

yeah i try to keep it classy when it comes to memebooks... love the red nubbin, even if i rarely use it. i like when people ask me about my nubbin.

>"whats that red thing?"
>"what does the red dot do?"
>"how is the red thing better than a trackpad?"
>"do you use the red button?"

dem 18650s, whatchu runnin boi

yeah well, most of linux exists in the terminal/shell. gotta learn to navigate your computer that way before you can really troubleshoot anything.

9 times out of 10 its a compatibility issue, meaning drivers or some shit. Not sure how macs are when it comes to out-of-box compatibility with your average normie linux distro as I've never owned a mac. I can almost guarantee its a driver issue though... apple is generally very proprietary.

is that a mothafuckin gtx kfc

I got the drivers. There was a CPU one and a broadcom one, both of which were installed and functioning fine.
fuck apple though, fuck it with a 9 foot rod

flashlights n shit. im a total gear queer, i normally browse /k/ but they are usually gay at this hour

>i normally browse /k/ but they are usually gay
FTFY

nice keyboard, mouse is prolly good too. i went with the mx master because I'm not a gaymer and I dont like all those weird buttons and shit, but I can see how thatd be good for wow

op again, this was my rig back when i was OTR

anybody else keep bedside michelins? cant sleep without em

Hello

Not going to lie I'm kinda jealous. Trucking seems like such a simple life. You get paid to see the whole country.

It had its perks. I quit cause of bitcoin

picked up my pupper in laredo texas. we been to every state except vermont, new hampshire and maine

Please don't talk to me about bitcoin. I wanted to buy $1k worth when they were $100 a piece and everyone told me I was a fucking idiot so i didn't do it. Few regrets will ever top that.

>tfw you've been to more places than most human beans

Ever kill anyone? Trucking is perfect for serial killers.

wat

I wouldn't tell you if I did.

How are the lot lizards?

How did you swing that in a company truck?

nice... freightliner cascadia?

also, I'd be paranoid to put my shit right out in the open like that... lotta sketchy people at the truck stop could see that nice glowing keyboard and monitor and decide to jack your shit

not gonna lie lads i got it from leddit i'll an hero now

Fag

fuck you m8

shits an optical illusion

Is that an M1A I see?

I like this set up better than your other one.

You think you have it bad? I knew about Bitcoin back in 2008 when it was solely used for Dark web shit and I immediately thought "who the fuck would buy bitcoins? its a ripoff".

They were about 5 cents each back then.

Kill me.

Go to bed Machoum

yerp

nice digs mang... love the typewriters. do you type up gay quotes of vague inspiration and then take pictures of them to post online? if not, you should

how is the internet up there? seems cozy asf user

What do I have to do to obtain a lifestyle like that?

Isn't mine. I just saved it cuz its /comf/.

IIRC, the guy lives in Montana.

Not my set up either.

I love M1A's but /k/ hates them for whatever dumb reason.

Stop posting other people's OC

is this pic somewhere at higher resolution?

fight me irl fegit ill hook u in the gabber m8

reverse image search it. maybe.

ye will try thnks anyway

perfect in every way wtf I want this life /:

R7 1700x, Galax 1070 HOF

nice calico kitter RIP charlie feelsbadman

Yea, she's a fat shit and I love her. She plays fetch. Clever girl.

mine lived to almost 19 feelsbadman