Considering the worst

Considering the worst.

No reasons for it. Tub makes it easier to clean up after.

Maybe I just want to talk.

Yeah, I totally want to have a conversation with you

slice ur arm

Why? What happened?

Your picture looks like you're standing in a urinal.

Hey, don't do it.

timestamp or gtfo

remember, down the road not across the street

Why do I feel like this?

depression and narcissism are two sides of the same coin. Get over yourself and do something faggot

Don't do it, OP

Don't do it man...do some drugs...put on some biggie.

bullshit

do it and write a time stamp with your blood. Pls bb

I'm feeling pretty shitty right now too. Girlfriend treats me like I'm a damn room mate. Getting sick of her shit. I expect nothing and she still disappointed me.

I have to go to bed. You had better be here tomorrow.

Listen, if your going to do it at least do it right.

If your try cutting your wrists in the tub not only will it make clean up a nightmare(clogged drains) it will reek. Especially if they take long enough to find you that you actually die. Most of the time people just bleed everywhere and then pass out.

The helium displacement(make a mask and fill your lungs with Helium to suffocate you without the whole choking death bit) is one of the better ones, it just make you sound like a chipmunk if you get interrupted.

Aside from all that, whats your problem?

Also, theres hotline for this shit that dont involve people telling you how to do it better.

Fucking take that bitch and fuck her hard.

Stfu, if you have nothing nice to say, then just don't say it.

Good luck, OP. Don't do it.

This isn't the right place for you, you need some real help. Stay with us, you're worth it.

The fuck u doin in Sup Forums, my dude?
Don't do it

Wouldn’t it make more sense to kill her?

We occasional have sex I'm 90% sure she does it to placate me. But I'm less and less attracted to her physically and emotionally. I'm 30 it's not like I'm looking to hook up anymore. Sure it's far from the hottest girl I've been with. I feel like I've water so much time

Time stamp or gtfo

Talk to somebody, OP.

tie her up and rape her

Wow what a shit reason to kys. Fucking dump her.

If he kills himself his death is on your conscious you sick son of a bitch. You will carry that for the rest of your life

Honestly man, I'm not gonna lie to you. You have wasted your time. That doesn't mean that you can't make it better though. Break up with her, she's probably cheating on you. Find something you are passionate at, maybe you will find someone that actually interests you.

Also, preach.

second this statement

cant even rotate a pictures 180 degrees, maybe you should. but on a a real note, fuck that bitch user, you surely have some meaning in this world, may it be loving family or taking care of a pet. give us some more context on your life

I have no reason to do this.

There are plenty of people to help me.

I have 3 children. I am working through a divorce. I have a decent job and a better one on the horizon. I have a home, a car, a new love interest. I haven't slept in 3 days. I am holding the phone in my had and hoping the messages I sent out are taken seriously.

I don't feel alone. I don't feel like I deserve it... I have had help in the past. I have been in this tub before.

Attention whore.

“I have no reason to do this” then gtfo of the tub and be thankful for what you have and face life

so you came to Sup Forums? You know Sup Forums will urge you to kys, so this must be bait.

you got 3 kids you stupid fuck, get out of the fucking tub

bitch you need to start lifting. It's you flabby ass body that is making you depressed. Exercise gets rid of 90% of depression.

Pathetic, and others have lost people to cancer etc and you’re sat in a tub wanting people to feel sorry for you

youre not the boss of me.

Been there bro. Not in a tub with a knife. With a gun in my mouth. Always thought about my kid and how he is more important than my boo hoo rough times and sucked it up. Gotta man up and soldier on for them, not you. My friend lost that fight and as a teacher I can tell you kids without a father are fucked. You are needed even if you aren't around everyday.