Considering a vasectomy. Thoughts?

Considering a vasectomy. Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/A8f_aHL1ALI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

theres no downsides why not

Best thing I ever did...check with your urologist

Needles in my nuts doesn't sound like fun

I'm a poorfag in California. I've heard Medi-Cal will possibly cover it.

yeah but think of all the fun you can have after

You should just take the testicles out and take titty skittles.

Wife has an IUD right now. She went into shock when they changed it last. Also, it's a hormonal IUD, and she's been kinda county since she got it. We already have five kids, don't need any more.

Nah, sorry, not a complete faggot.

Do it, no balls.

See, that's the problem. My balls are super effective and I'm tired inflaming crotch goblins.

Super fast recovery time, really not very risky. Way cheaper than kids.

No shit, Sup Forumsro. Five kids keeps me near bankruptcy.

I had it done. Local anaesthetic wasn't bad. Just a little prick.
Your nuts ache for a week and then it's fine.
Small price to pay to but nuts unencumbered whilst balls deep

Just had it done on Friday. Went to a guy that uses no needles and no scalpels. Was over in less then ten minutes. Most uncomfortable part was when he took the rubber band off my dick, that was holding it up out of the way (clipped to my shirt.)

Anyway about an hour after, the valium wore off, felt like id been kicked in the balls, and had some mild discomfort. Started crushing pints, and that was it. Worst part is they tell you to go a week after without busting a nut. I've got to last a couple more days, and parusing /b really doesn't help, lol.

But yea, would do it again. Was fuck all.

Um, don't? You know there is this magic little pill girls can take as contraceptive. Why the fuck would you cut your nuts? I never understood this lunacy.

Also, any woman who would prefer you cut your fucking nuts instead of take a simple pill and deal with mild side effects of discomfort doesn't love you and isn't worth it.

Pills have a higher failure rate than getting the snip.
Also decades of side effects vs a week of discomfort.
You're just a pussy

Go for it. Kids are fucking messy and annoying anyway. No point in having any unless you want the next 18 years to be a living hell.

It's the hormonal effects that I'm not a fan of. She was on the pill for a.minute, and got super duper bitchy. The hormonal IUD is a less severe version. Our relationship deteriorated once we started using it because we started fighting a lot more. I already have five kids, I don't need any more, even if we end up divorcing someday.

Unloading a gun makes more sense than shooting at a bulletproof vest.

I'm down to 10 and a half years left.

Don't get me wrong, I love my kids, I just don't want any more.

She's not a child. If she's being a bitch it's because she is being a bitch. no woman in the world is worth cutting your nuts. but to each his own man. If you're wife has convinced you into sterilizing yourself that's your problem.

my girl has been taking the pill for 10 years. no pregnancies. no problems.

What's an IUD?

can you cum? is it just semen with no sperm?

She actually hasn't said shit about it. It's all me. I don't need a woman to make my decisions for me.

>Virgin castrating himself
Poetry

10/10 do it

>no needles and no scalpels
How? Laparoscopic?

Intra-uterine device. It's a little plastic thing with a string that sits in the cervix that has two hormone tabs that keeps pregnancy from occurring. They last 5-7 years.

Cumming still works, just no sperm in the semen. From what I've researched, it's virtually no different.

Five kids and 15 years married, so... swing and a miss.

Intersting. Well, at least it was your call.

When your girl gets breast cancer or her uterus rots out, see how you like it then.

Exactly! I had it done a few years back, and now I cum inside every time. If the chick tells you that she's pregnant, you can just walk away from the cheatin' ho.
I got 99 problems but sperm ain't one.

you know how you tie an appendage off and it cuts off circulation then falls off because theres no blood flow? is that what happens to your balls?

Of course not. Blood vessels stay attached, just your cumtube, the vas deferens, gets nipped.

u an idiot mate
did you not even look at the image

And your girl is a great representative sample for all women.
Retard

I can confirm that what you shoot all over her tits appears unchanged. Same taste and smell.

:)

Right up there next to sex changes.

Reducing the amount of shit factories is a mental illness?

man my girl started taking the pill and i knocked her up like 2 months later when she never missed a pill but it ends up than an abortion and a month of pills are like the same price so now we just go all natural and plan to end it again if she gets pregnant but after like 6 months of her being off the pill and me nutting in her every time nothing has happened so really theres no point to doing any of that shit

Fuck all females kill all men.

Why, it's not like you can get the sock you've been masturbating into pregnant OP-kun.

It might heal back

youtu.be/A8f_aHL1ALI
A video showing two "YouTube personalities" getting their vasectomies/ys done in quick succession, with some medical and personal explanation

I think you can sell your testicles for $15k

i dont think thats a thing anymore they reroute it back into itself or something

I got mine done, and that fact that I was shooting blanks got me into real trouble. My wife told her friend that I got snipped, two weeks later she was coming around and well, I got caught fucking her. I blame the snip as she never even gave me a second glance untill I had it happen.

yeah maybe. You can nut in and not worry which is cool. So yeah, that's really the only up side.
>i havent done research
But quick question. Sometimes i feel that strain hurting, like it got turned around or in a knott.
>Wat do?

Is this the final stage of cuck?

Tbh, if I was gonna cheat, I'd have done so before now. Wife had an affair nine years ago, so I look down hard on cheaters. If she gets her IUD out, then I can nut like I do now, she loses her hormonal fuckups, and if she cheats and gets pregnant, then I know there's no reconciliation.

No, faggot. Stop projecting.

>>Wat do?

Talk to your doctor.

I myself have been seriously been thinking about it. No kids myself. gf is on the pill, tho she is hyper sensitive to the hormonal changes.

Man, i dont want no nerd touching my dick bro.

Great idea if you freeze some salsa first. Edge for a few hours first so you really fill it out.

Same with my girl. She went into shock when her IUD got changed. Scared me pretty good. I don't want that to happen again.

Then how do you whack it?

Got it done, now I nut in my wife every time. Best feeling.