Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hlWrL5FECYc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

that's a pretty ebin cover

Yeah, the boobies are kinda intimidating tho. Maybe it's just me.

New Baroness album?

Circa Survive.

she should put some clothes on, it's snowing!

I agree, snow is cold!

Just noticed this and the killers new album have a shell on the cover.

Really gets the noggin' joggin'.

What album?

The Amulet.

that woman is too fat for me.

oh right, essential 2006 art major-core.

fuck off back to your time machine retard.

Why the hostility, friend?

this band has always had absolute trash art cover style. looks like some deviant art furry shit.

this band is shit and every single REAL emo faggot that shilled them got real annoying real fast back in the day. I have PTSD. fuck this band.

I can see this means a lot to you. I'm sorry that this album art quite literally triggers you.

They always have the best album art.

I want to get their album art framed and hang it in my house to make me look cultured.

>this band is shit
>no examples of how the music isn't good
Tell me how it feels to be a superior patrician that can judge an album soley based on it's cover art.

One of the greatest post hardcore bands of all time. If you are too young to have heard their old shit, all the albums are worth listening to, my favorite being Blue Sky Noise (although that's the least post hardcore of all of them). The 1st two albums were part of the screamo explosion of the early 2000s which inspired pretty much every PHC band doing it right now. His voice is like a bald eagle flying into the sun.

this shit is fucking boring. if i wanted estrogen rock id listen to arcade fire or something

im pretty sure literally everyone that first heard them thought the lead singer was a girl.

never had a problem with his voice. its the fact that they just sound like every other boring, soft indie rock band Sup Forums loves. new saosin album is a million times better.

the only song i remember from them is the one where its like 'shes got the photossssss *whining*"

now that is a bad opinion right there. The only Sup Forumscore that i could really see as similar is radiohead and nothing they've written is quite as incredible as juturna or on letting go. Saosin is okay but pretty tame rock stuff with some post hardcore influence.

theyre trendy faggots, always were. glad theyre irrelevant for quite a while now. looked them up and of course their spotify playlists are nothing but le dank indie cred animal collective shit.

Everytime I hear the lead singer I just want to fuck him. He sounds like such a little bitch.

im not talking about their old stuff. everything after their second album is the same soft rock with a whiny singer bullshit. they used to sound different now its all bleh.

i mean the quality did drop after that imo but its still not quite arcade fire cellphone commercials tier. Decensus was like third wave post rock but done a little better and blue sky noise was a great straightforward rock record despite pandering to a wider audience that didn't appreciate multilayered guitar textures and polyrhythmic shit. I think whenever the members became dads it just kinda showed in the music they put out.

youtube.com/watch?v=hlWrL5FECYc
hopefully this album gets a worthy follow up someday

>he hasn't heard YOU'RE NOT ALOOOOOOONNNNNEEEEEE

his point was that its forgettable lad.

I like it. The title track is gorgeous

yeeeeee