Hey Sup Forums I work for a chain of Dollar General's as a district Manager

Hey Sup Forums I work for a chain of Dollar General's as a district Manager.
Today I was called to one of my stores here in middle TN because a car needed to be towed.
When I arrived, an elderly woman had passed away after she parked her car.
I tried to snap this picture of her to show the headquarters in Nashville TN what had happened.
However my phone would not focus. I have a good phone, with a great camera. (Moto G5 plus)

cool thanks for sharing, faggot

Sucks. Shit happens

I took a few pictures. Even though this woman was absolutely dead (for at least a few hours) her posture seemed to change in between photos. (Which were only a few seconds apart.)

>np

looks like a spooky dog

>69
kek
Also, kinda spoopy OP

Trips.
>Is now get thread.
check em.

This is pretty cool.
Not unbelievable, but still spoop

Still looks better than the bitch you fuck.

>kek
Im gay
>Yes, OP is a faggot.

How's your mom doing nowadays anyway user?

You should post this to /x/ instead

>Actual advice.
What are you, gay?

Thats a good idea.
Im not claiming anything supernatural happened, but its a little spooky. Especially since that is the first time I have seen a fresh corpse (Other than dead family members.)

the fuck are we looking at?

The red part is a hood of an older small toyota truck. The thing inside the truck is an older woman who passed away right after parking her car.

Post this in /x/ I'm sure you'd get a lot more interesting replies

I did

Good phone with a great camera.

Proceeds to post the shittest quality picture that make an 19th century era photo look like 4 fucking K

Is she kill?

Can you stop saying passed away like a sissy boy faggot? She fucking died.

The lord is trying to show you what real death looks like so you don't die a faggot. Eat pussy for 10 minutes in penance.

>eat pussy
>caring about her pleasure
>calling someone else a faggot

>Dollar General
>Middle Tennessee
>Shitty phone
>Pictures of a dead woman

My Volunteer freindo, you really hit the lottery didn't you?

she looks kinda hot, did you get a glance at her butt when they got her out of there?

I work for Dollar General too. Just a peon atm.
Just wondering though, my manager pissed me off tonight, she chewed me out for clocking out on time right before we left the store because apparently I'm working off the clock if I'm clocked out and just happened to be sitting in the break room minutes before.
Sorry, just needed to blow off some steam.

Fuck dollar general I literally juat got fired from there, that fucking place is fucking miserable to work at. No discounts, rude ass customers, shitty coworkers. Fuck them and fuck you OP. Suck my cock