It is September 11th, 2001, one hour before the first impact

>It is September 11th, 2001, one hour before the first impact.
>You are standing across from the World Trade Center. What do you do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vWkdbURrFGE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Go back to bed, that shit happened early in the morning.

Where were you anons?

>buy popcorn, hotdog, big gulp slurpee and video camera
>find a building rooftop that has a good view of the towers
>sit back and watch the magic happen

sleep that was at 830 man soon as i got into skool and sat down it happened...

fag

START YELL ING THERE WILL BE AN ATTACK.

GET ARRESTED THEN GET PROVEN RIGHT THEN GET MONETARY GAIN FOR NOT BEING TRUSTED. OR I D RUN INTO THE NORTH TOWER

see if i can suck my own dick

I've tried I only got to the whole head in my mouth

then what? what if you can? and what if you can't?

Be super upset at myself for not memorizing the super bowl winners for the last 16 years

Go like, 10 blocks in any direction.

>Get in elevator
>Go to top floor
>Wait
>???
>Profit

short airline stocks

pull fire alarm
run upstairs and wait

This guy gets it.

spend all of my remaining money on beaniebabies

Call the Port Authority and the NYPD from a public payphone and alert them to the hijackings which had already taken place, urge them to call the FAA to confirm and tell them it would be best to evacuate until the situation was under control.

>they won't think I'm either from the future or in on it somehow
>it'd save everyone even if it's too late to save the towers themself

Oh shit I'm on Sup Forums... um.. I'D BE A SUPER EDGELORD ABOUT IT AND LIKE MASTURBATE WHILE RECORDING IT WHILE LAUGHING TOPKAKE!

Find a stool to stand on and start preaching to the crowd screaming "THE END IS UPON US! REPENT! FOR HE WILL SEND BIRDS OF METAL TO CRASH DOWN FROM THE SKY!"

Buy stock in apple

Run baked through the tower roof

buy a megaphone
right before the first plane hits, shout "The Lannisters send their regards!"

Fap to the great ritual of our time
Prep to rape

Film it and say on tape "the first one will hit any second now"
Post video online about it and elicit more conspiracy theories for years to come.

call the FBI with the names of the hijackers and which flights are hijacked, also tell them to call the airforce and ground all flights on the east coast. Ive done my duty as a good human being, now let what cannot be stopped happen. Seacrest out.

Walk up and pee on the building. Now my piss is going to be remembered also.

I was in my webpage class in high school. When we went into the room next door to watch it on TV I thought a meteor hit the buildings. It absolutely didn't hit me how important it was at the time.

My friends made jokes about how it was "awesome" the towers went down. I remember a few of us talking to my gym teacher about how if we see planes in the sky we'll wonder if they're safe and not terrorists.

The world really did change that day. Not as badly as some think, but it did change.

youtube.com/watch?v=vWkdbURrFGE

save 9/11

call a stock broker?
???
Profit?

Probably just gonna watch

Oh damn.

FUCK ALL OF YOU MOTHERFUCKER BRAINLETS

I honestly do not believe there is anything a single person on Earth could do to stop the attacks in 1 hour. The absolute best thing you could do is try to call in as many bomb threats as possible to both towers in hopes that they'd be evacuated.

I guess attempting to call the authorities and telling them to look out for jets flying outside their flight pattern wouldn't be a pointless move?

Go about my business cause I have no idea what's going to happen. I'm not a jew after all.

this is the kind of outside the box thinking I come here for

I was in the sixth grade and I mostly remember kids bitching they cancelled the Simpsons to show the news 24/7 after the incident...

Shit was weird huh? All morning there were announcements of parents coming to pick up their kids, none of our teachers were in the classroom when we went in, they'd come in like 5 minutes late and put on a movie or something and nobody was paying attention, just people spouting the rumors they heard from everyone else.

It's kind of funny how different everything felt. 9/11 is when it felt like the 90's really ended, that's when everyone turned really political and serious... before then it was all pokemon card water guns and smash mouth on the radio lol

Well based on what i actually did that day, play shenmue in my underwear in my room while drinking tea.

Tell people on the street that Eminem is doing an impromptu performance for a vid at the top floor of Tower 1 in an hour, so they should get up there before it fills up. Then in 30 min start telling people it's on the top floor of Tower 2 in an hour.

Tower 1 Observation Deck peeps will see that they are trapped when first plane hits while Tower 2 people watch in horror, knowing that there is no way Tower 1 peeps will survive. Then when 2nd plane hits Tower 2 peeps realize they too will die. Then of course Tower 2 peeps see Tower 1 collapse and realize they are next. Keks ensue for me because I also set up a wifi transmitter to send the security cam and mic footage in the observation decks to my comp.

Call a bomb threat in both buildings, both are evacuated. Problem solved.

Steal a car or preferably a small truck, park it right next to one of the sides of Tower 1 (but away from the entrance), and make a bomb threat call saying that there is a bomb in the car/truck. Everyone will start evacuating Tower 1 before the first plane crashes. Tower 2 will be evacuated this time as well because they'll think the plane and the truck attacks were related. I'll probably get arrested, but I will have saved almost 3,000 lives.
...that, or simply call NYPD/FBI saying I had insider information about the attacks; tell them I knew one of the hijackers and found out about the plot or something.

what wifi it is 2001 unless I'm wrong I took a while longer

>Shit was weird huh?

It really was. I remember that news networks were using the bottom scroll for 9/11 updates, and then after that they used it for damn near everything. Now it's just constant. But before that you'd only see the bottom scroll for local emergencies.

I was a hardcore Christian at the time, so a small part of me wondered if we were seeing the beginning of the end days. I want to say a newspaper even ran that headline. It was super scary to hear that all flights nationally were grounded too.

And it absolutely capped off the decade of amazing that was the 90s. There is a lot of bleed through the decades, except for that one.

>2001
>wifi

Thinking this too.

Probably one of the faster ways to start the evacuation process.

Everyone is busting your balls over wifi. As they should.

But I want to point out that it's hysterical that you think the security camera / mic feeds were digital back then. They were analog with digital controllers. There was no stream to capture.

Nobody was willing to scramble fighter planes, and certainly no fighter pilot would have been willing to shoot down a commercial airliner until *after* the first tower was hit.

The best you could do honestly is call the passengers, since they were on cell phone, and tell them the terrorists were planning to fly the planes into the towers and that they were ordered by the President to rush the cockpit. It was only after the towers were hit and the Flight 93 passengers were informed by cell that they decided to do something.

Of course the simultaneous highjacking of four planes would still be sufficient to launch 2 wars. The US is nothing if not good at sperging out disproportionately.

>Tell them i knew one of the hijackers
Good luck getting raped for 30 years in guantanamo

Calling the passengers in 2001 is gonna be a feat. Search engines aren't as robust (not even Google) and cell phones themselves aren't anywhere near as common. I think Nokia 5000 series was still an expensive phone at that point.

And even then, finding out who was on the planes to call them would be impossible. How would you find out who was on board?

Although, speaking with an airport might not be a bad idea. They might have more direct access to authorities than say a 911 dispatcher.

Thats to late the Hijackings had already occurred by that time. Use pay phone and call in a bomb threat on the towers get as many people out as possible.

I would buy a shit ton of bitcoins so i would mind my business and never would i interfere with the 911 attacks. I dont want to mess around with my own goverment and probably get abducted and tortured by the CIA if i would interfere in the attacks.

More like get arrested, proven right, then interrogated for a year in Guantanamo because they think you knew about it all along and were part of it.

Ever been to a college campus numbnuts? 802.11b was released in 1999.

You think the most expensive buildings in NYC used cheapass gas station CCTVs? Even if they weren't using digital cams (and there's zero reason they wouldn't, since power and storage was cheaper even then, and building admins think in bulk), the signal is still accessible in one way or another -- if it's analog, so much the easier for splicing it out to a simple rf transmitter.

this

You know what, I'd take a different approach. I would go outside of Tower 2 and just scream at every person in earshot about how Tower 1 will be hit by a plane and then Tower 2 will be too. Like I'm going to sound insane anyway, so I may as well just be as loud as possible.

If I tell enough people going into Tower 2 and then they see it happen, it'll get a jump start on the evacuations I would hope. I might even scare off some people from entering in the first place.

It wouldn't save everyone, but if more people are saved from Tower 2 that's not nothing. And I doubt they'd listen (much less evac) the towers because of a single dude claiming bomb threats.

Go to dover afd,get into F-15 proceed back to nyc and shoot down that 737, or die trying. fuck you isllamm, i dipped my rockets in pig fat!

>except knowing already that you weren't a part of it, you'd be mysteriously disappeared after ass-raping

Call Jack Bauer, then fuck his daughter when he’s distracted.

no place in 2001 online to upload said video. its windows 98/me days...

Right?

Dumbfuck. The people on the planes were all on their cell phones calling their families, many of whom were putting them through to the FAA.

Google existed. Other search engines existed. You could find flight data easily. You could call the fucking airport. And we're also living in fucking fantasyland so presumably you could also charm your way into getting the name and home phone number of a passenger, calling the family, etc.

>steal a plane
>try to crash it into the wtc
>get intercepted by a fighter pilot
>10 minutes later
>2 huge 747s crash into the wtc

Well lets pretend you knew what was next... so even if you had a pure heart there is nothing you can do that would have a decent out come for yourself...

If you yell for people to get out they would be dismissive of you, its new york..

Any other action would seem like knowledge only a person who was psrt of it would know...

Catch 22.

*Plane whirs overhead*
"WHAT IN OBLIVION IS THAT!?"

Come on man you believe the phones really worked that high up? Even 900mhz analog?

You'd be handing off towers too fast to keep up in a metropolitan area.

They weren't selling 802.11b anything in stores yet. The technology spec was available but it was not in common use.

And yes I do think they were using a more expensive equivalent of CCTVs. Digital video encoding / transmission / decoding was in its absolute infancy at the time. Feeds from a skyscraper's worth of cameras would've been too much data to carry over a 2001 enterprise network. Also most likely the cameras themselves weren't digital.

Report back to Mossad HQ that everything looks good, no one seems to suspect anything. Then drive to meet the rest of my squad in a parking lot in new jersey.

good shit, thanks for the laugh

This. I would also buy stock in Twitter and Facebook, donate to Al Franken's campaign fund, and run for president of South Sudan.

I'm not sure why your response is so aggressive.

The people who called their families on the planes were basically the only people on those flights with cell phones.

Also tell me how you're gonna find flight data on Google. I'll even give you that if you had the names you could Google their number (which is a hell of a stretch).

> fantasyland argument

Oh well in that case I wave my magic wand, get super powers, and stop the attacks myself and be a hero.

Find the thermite

Yeah if I have to relive the time between 2001 and now I'm making a lot of different financial decisions.

This guy gets it.

Honestly this.

TRUTH! THERMITE! CHEMTRAILS!

This is just completely wrong. You have no fucking clue dude. Ordinary home consumers weren't buying wifi routers that often, but businesses were like wildfire, and even though cameraphones weren't big yet, every family had a point-and-shoot digital camera in 2001.

grab some popcorn

Call New York Center (ATC) give them the flight numbers and terrorist's names. Tell them those planes were hijacked and were going to fly into both towers of the WTC. The buildings need to be emptied and, if possible, the planes need to be intercepted and destroyed.

Then go get a camcorder, find a good vantage point, and record it happening because ATC, Government, and Air Force couldn't stop a wet fart in an hour.

Book a booth for two at Dorsia's.

Stand somewhere else, and shave my beard.

1st grade didnt know shit about what the towers even were just remember no class watch news all day while teachers cry and call their families

so is nutting in your own mouth gay?

Get a camera, head over to Jersey and get a better recording of the mudslimes celebrating so I could leak it online during the 2016 campaign.

>every family had a point-and-shoot digital camera in 2001.

You couldn't even parse my sentence correctly. I was referring to the video cameras.

And yeah I may not have a clue, but I know how information security works. Even if in your fantasyland scenario they have wifi, the cameras won't be set up on it, they'll be secured on a separate network.

So even when I give you a billion bullshit concessions in your weak ass speculations, it still wouldn't work.

Run into the first building and burst through to any fire alarm in the building. Search for any way to notify everyone and tell them to evacuate immediately because of a real threat of loss of life. Run to next building and do the same. If being chased by security, use any possible strength to fight for a weapon and do anything to speed evacuation.

I would call in a bomb threat on the towers so that they would be forced to evacuate them. The folks on the planes would be shit out of luck though.

If I warn anybody id be questioned as to why I knew what was happening, so I'd get a camera and get footage that I could later sell to news stations to buy winning lottery tickets since I'm from the fucking future and have that power.

Except you're fat, and you wouldn't make it up the first flight of stairs

I'd steal a PC and start coding a little site I like to call "for-chan"

>be glad I don't have to go to work today
>enjoy an entertaining day of speculative news broadcast

I'm totally ripped, bro

> implying moot didn't just use 2ch's code
or just buy apple stock.

Can we just get a thousand touchtunes juke boxes synced to One Last Breath by Creed already?!?

fawk
that really happened

I would go find lucky Larry silverstein and murder him

> popcorn

Honestly. It's likely the only option you could exercise without getting into a huge load of shit. You'll probably get some shit down the line but nothing too terrible.

If you start shouting about the imminent doom, they'll assume the worst after it all goes down.

Although the guilt might eat away at you later.