Is being a police officer the ultimate red pill job?

Is being a police officer the ultimate red pill job?
>beat the shit out of niggers
>beat the shit out of liberals
>don't have to obey traffic laws
>don't really have to obey any laws for that matter
>easy retirement
>get to evade "gun free zones"
>people fear you (at least they do in america, idk about europe)

it does seem like a fun job. but nowadays, police have to worry about dindus rushing them more than ever. every dead niggers turns into a nation wide riot

My dream is to move to Boston or NY and become the irish cop meme. Seems like such a good and honourable life.
Are the American police forces still taking newly arrived immigrants?

Let's see how much you love cops when taxes and gun control increases

retard

I was a cop for 3 years. Before there was cameras in everyone's pocket you might have been right.

Some states require US Citizenship for thier state level certification. Others do not.

There are better ways to make a buck then rotating shift work for hourly pay.

normie detected. get back to breitbart

Boston is insanely bluepilled. And expensive as fuck.
t Bahstin Irishman

>put down feral nigger who was trying to steal your gun
>HE DINDU NUFFIN
>put your whole career at stake and your ability to support your family

Even though they get

But I don't really wanna live around non-irish, still want a qt Catholic irish wife to birth 7 kids. Any other prominent irish communities in the US? Missouri?

The fuck,

I meant to say even though they get off most of the time, I wouldn't want to go to through the stress of potentially ruining your career everytime you have to put down a feral nigger.

Being a police officer is basically the same as driving a hummer.

Being a police officer is the ultimate job if you have a two digit iq.

>>put down feral nigger who was trying to steal your gun
Yep. If you go and watch Youtube videos showing POV footage of cops shooting people were trying to go for their guns, it's filled with a bunch of "Why tf he shoot an unarmed kid nigga damn" comments

boston, ny, chicago and la cops are statist bootlickers. come to the south and cops are based as fuck. both of my parents were deputies for 30+ years, so i got the red pill early.

mom was a sex crimes detective and dealt with rapists and kiddie diddlers, dad did homicide. i learned real young about the real world and how fucked up it is. i also enjoyed blue line privilege like getting out of tickets and a dui once, which was kind of nice.

they also both fit the irish cop meme. i know faggots on here HURR BUT YOURE AMERICAN YOURE NOT IRISH. yea i get it, we have our own subculture as irish descended americans, which oftentimes does not represent actual irish contemporary culture.

AMA

You'd love being a cop, fit in great with the bahstan irish.

What part of the South?
How many irish/irish-americans live there?
Is it hard to make detective?
I've seen vids of American cops patrolling alone, something ours never do, does this happen?
Also seen vids of American cops without their vests on, the fuck?

I want to become a police detective, is there a difference? can I achieve better things in life

In Brazil is the same. But the leftist government make sure of punish disproportionately the policeman who attack criminals. No matter how horrible the crime he committed, if it is a minority, he is a victim of society and deserves to be reconfigured society with all appropriate treatment and care ... Being police in Brazil is not being good thing lately, nobody respects you ...

Pretty much the most blue pill job of all time. A police officer will follow their orders blindly to keep a paycheck coming in, even if those orders are to subdue the citizens and allow illegal aliens to invade and ravish the nation.

>cuck trying to argue with an old guy in a lakers jersey trying to pull statistics out of his ass

How do your parents feel about having raised such a faggot?

>What part of the South?
south florida. when my dads family moved here in the 60s, it was basically still like it was represented in the movie "porky's". rural, swampy, southern mixed with a little bit of beach bum.

>How many irish/irish-americans live there?
loads youd imagine by the amount of high quality irish pubs we have around here. a couple of my close buddies are irish americans so theres plenty to go around, just look.

>Is it hard to make detective?
from what i remember them telling me it was just a bunch of tests and studying. the average cop isnt quite a rhodes scholar so for someone smart, i would imagine it would be easy.

>I've seen vids of American cops patrolling alone, something ours never do, does this happen?
yes. more often than not they do not have a partner down here and will respond to calls by themselves. this can be dangerous im sure you can imagine. generally when cops get killed here theyre alone and didnt have a buddy to watch their back.

>Also seen vids of American cops without their vests on, the fuck?
thats craziness imo but a lot of places in the south that are like the andy griffith show, they dont bother with vests because theres not really a threat of getting killed.

also britbro, go watch porky's and the andy griffith show.

yeah, most of the police officers who don't wear vests are in the piss poor places like Alabama and Mississippi where most crime is domestic abuse and drunk fits.

>south florida
Fuck no it's too hot, I'd die
>patrolling alone
Why? Lack of funding for sufficient staff? It makes no sense to send a cop to stop criminals singlehandedly
>britbro
I appreciate all the effort you put into your post but the entire point of this is because I want to be an irish cop in America, so surely I must be irish
>irish-american education

>NYPD
They have no pride in their work. Most just hang around for 20 years until their pensions kick in. They have no problem cheating the system and faking injuries or whatever to fatten up their IRAs at taxpayer expense. Something like 40% of the force is now minority ever since they gutted the standards at the police academy and now their ranks are full of barely literate spics whose only job is to loiter around the city and hand out summons to drivers.

Sure, there are some toughshit old school Irish and Eyetalian cops hanging around out of some misplaced sense of loyalty but those good 'ol days are pretty much gone.

>>don't really have to obey any laws for that matter

Wrong.

The problem of brazil is underage females shaking their ass on youtube for views.

>florida
>south

>tfw Irishman
>tfw watching footage of hundreds of white irish American policeman march through the streets of new York to the bittersweet roar of bagpipes
It was so beautiful

Guy was trying to help you, no need to be a dick.

No wonder nobody likes the micks.

>Fuck no it's too hot, I'd die
you acclimate.

>Why? Lack of funding for sufficient staff? It makes no sense to send a cop to stop criminals singlehandedly
youd be surprised how fucking big it is here compared to europe so there is a fuckton of ground to cover. b, its not stopping criminals all the time. most of it is stupid bullshit like shoplifting or domestic calls. its not like they get a call about a gunman or something and send one dude. if the situation feels like it will be escalated or its escalated as fuck before the call, they will send multiple units.

>I appreciate all the effort you put into your post but the entire point of this is because I want to be an irish cop in America, so surely I must be irish
youre posting from britain so maybe youre irish ethnically but british nationality. if thats the case youre still a britbro.

like i said, back in the 60s and 70s, it was just like the rest of south. then all the yankees moved down and fucked it all up. plus, a little past boca raton going north, youll hear twangy ass retards that sound like theyre from alabama. its really just broward, miami dade and the bottom half of palm beach county thats not "southern". i met some people at a punk show from ft pierce. they sounded like they were out of the beverly hillbillies.

>people fear you (at least they do in america, idk about europe)

well now you know about France

>want a qt Catholic irish wife to birth 7 kids

I don't know what fantasy world you're living in, but none of my cousins in Ireland or their friends are very Catholic or having 7 kids anymore.

Me too. I'm thinking Boston. I like the idea of Southie.

>In high school thought the retards would stay local and become loser cops
>realize state troopers only work 3 days a week and start at 70k a year

>mfw I studied my ass off to try to work in accounting in NYC and Ill im making is 55k working 80 hour weeks in busy season

Where did I go wrong

It really makes me sad seeing Irish people post under a British flag.

Brits out
>Reeeeeeeee

>statist bootlickers

Daddy i got a DUI :( if I suck your peepie and swallow cummies will you get me out, last time I promise

LOL Jesus christ. I guess the only time French and Belgium police officers aren't getting cucked is when they just went through a terror attack and they have ARs equiped

You're kind of a meat tool though.