Why hasn't Sup Forums decided to fight ajit yet...

Why hasn't Sup Forums decided to fight ajit yet? If he has his way companies like comcast can legally block access to here. What happened to the group that found a flag in the middle of nowhere?!

Other urls found in this thread:

snopes.com/portugal-net-neutrality/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Communications_Act_of_1934
youtu.be/uCYGWeSh378
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

we hate net neutrality on Sup Forums

Theres no if. Its going to happen.

4 chan will cease to exist soon.

Are you retarded?

the issue is more complicated than reddit would have you believe. there are arguments on the side of repealing net neutrality too, you know

Can't you guys make his life hell?!

Go on.

Like what?

Obama made a massive power grab in declaring the internet a "utility" so the US government could regulate it. Ajit is right on this.

You guys found a flag using weather patterns and chemtrails! You delcared war on cnn!

their favorite alt right youtubers told them no, so they can't. sorry

tell me....what would you do with out Sup Forums?

The internet had always been governed that way in the states. This powers were challenged by verizon and the internet became a utility in order to keep things the same. Removing neutrality will change it for the worse.

Elaborate nigger!

the internet was FINE from it's beginning to 2015 without net neutrality. It grew and did great things. No need to over-regulate it now.

Just remember dipshit this was your so called hero trump move..he put that faggot there so he can nuke the net! This on you!

332 pages!! It must be bad for me!!

Name a specific regulation that the government implements on the Internet that you don't like.

would you prefer 317 just cause you're a faggot?

You are retarded if you support the current net neutrality laws. they only benefit huge comapnies like netflix google and amazon and are a gateway to less freedoms and more censorship.

They are spending so much money on pro NN shills.

You don't understand, net neutrality was always enforced. Verizon challenged that enforcement and the classification got changed to a utility. Nothing else changed, the internet was the same. Ending net neutrality is what will change the internet.

This idiot needs to resign now!

The trumpers have figured out how to bend over for it, so they're happy to slobber the knob of this fine brown skinned corporate whore.

Good

Are you saying we shouldn't do a good thing just because we didn't do it before? Are you retarded?

local internet monopolies.

most of the US has one 1 broadband provider to choose from.

>]
are the reddit shills still pushing this shit?

Are you dumb it can legally be blocked now?
ever heard of stormfront?

V
>we hate net neutrality on Sup Forums

Autism is weird like that. What do you expect from a website whose main user base has the social skills of a semi retarded shut in?

Do you even know what NN is?

pssst nn was how the net was designed to work.

it's ok to not be 100% for everything just because the orange one wills it. obama did things I hated too. it's not all or nothing.

Trump want, trump guy says NN bad so NN bad, no need to know.

The net has been protected the way it is now since the nets invention. In 2006 the fcc took isps to court because they were throttling the net and in order for the dc to stop have the right to enforce laws preventing that. The supreme court said they needed to classify it as a utility in order to have that authority to enforce those rules. So they classified it as a utility in 2015 in order for the fcc to have the legal power required to enforce the rules as they had been. 2015s ruling did nothing but give the fcc the power to enforce the rules that had been the standard up until that point.

You actually believe that the stranglehold comms corporations have on infrastructure is because of government regulation on the Internet?

All those chair monkeys at Google, Amazon, Netflix might lose their jobs. Oh no!

Like what? Internet should be more expensive?

Ur wrong & gay. Gg buttcoin anime streamer

Bait

You're a fucking beta cuck faggot.

Reading this thread saddens me, that somehow the FCC and companies have convinced people that a law DESIGNED TO PROTECT PEOPLE FROM CORPORATE MISCONDUCT is a bad thing

Lol, next they're gonna have you pay more if you use electricity to watch television or some shit like that.

Uh, no. They will pay fees to verizon and comcast relating to the new "speed lanes" and forward the cost onto you. Enjoy your new Internet.

you actually believe this is a complete sentence?

It's easy to avert this, tbh.

>not be an Americuck

Misconduct can mean different things to different people. For example, my internet bill subsidizing your AIDS cuck nigger fetish is, by my lights, misconduct.

How much of Sup Forums do you think is paid posters at this point anyway? Look how many alt right threads we have. Before the 2016 election we didn't have nearly as much of this shit. Racism was used for humor. Now it's a platform. Don't trust anything you think you may perceive here.

Exactly. It's amazing how easily manipulated people can be into giving up their rights.

Because i dont give a fuck about 'murica.

>no response

K I guess you do believe that.

Can't wait.

zzzzz

It is to anyone with thr reading comprehension of an eggplant. Go slowly sound out the words, you'll get the hang of it user.

Most of the people here newfags who don't care or are too dumb to even know what net-neutrality is

This has nothing to do with politics. i dont like trump or obama and i've been anti NN since before it became an issue in 2015.

I don't like regulations that impact free market.

Customers have all the power and if an ISP does something that people dont like, their money can do the talking and they take their business elsewhere.

I don't agree with ISP's forming monopolies but there are already laws in place that are supposed to prevent antitrust and corruption.

On the one hand i figure the government should stay out of regulating the internet, on the other hand we can't trust telecom corps or service providers to reasonably extend service equally because of their bias as seen in the past against rural areas, partictularly verizon and comcast. these companies are willing to lie to their existing customers regarding the extent of the services they do provide, remember the "unlimited data" lawsuits. And they have already begun parceling out their services, with comcast adding a data cap to it's monthly services in some areas and verizon capping hidef streaming to 720p on mobile, we can only expect further reductions in service if they are allowed to do so.

"Oh, I'll just spend my money on this other cable provider"

Are you retarded

YOU CAN'T TAKE YOUR MONEY ELSEWHERE IF YOUR ISP IS THE ONLY GAME IN TOWN, YOU FUCKING FEDORA.

Because he's right. ISPs can already block sites if they want, they just dont because they'd lose customers.
Title II allows the government to FORCE a site to be blocked.

IT'S A TRILBY GOTDAMMIT!

>thinking the majority of the US has more than one choice and, by extension, that ISPs are even remotely feasible to start in order to compete
You’re actually a fucking idiot

>Title II allows the government to FORCE a site to be blocked

where the fuck do people come up with this crap?

I remember back when Newt Gingrich caused nothing but fear and respect all around the internet and it was all for the lulz and has since been forgotten

>Customers have all the power and if an ISP does something that people dont like, their money can do the talking and they take their business elsewhere.
Go ahead and tell that to all the people with access to only one ISP provider. I'm sure they're just itching to get that public infrastructure set up.
>I don't agree with ISP's forming monopolies but there are already laws in place that are supposed to prevent antitrust and corruption.
And this will get rid of those protections. You literally just said you don't like regulations. Why do you think they're there for?

You idiot. Internet is tied to infrastructure hence ISPs have a monopoly. Most Americans have one option for broadband speed internet. What fucking free market you dumb fuck? ISPs and cable companies lobbied hard to repeal NN. To increase profits. Prices will rise and you won't be able to do shit about it.

nothing of value will be lost

>itt

>I dont trust the companies supporting removal of NN

>I dont trust the companies against NN repeal, either
>there's more companies in support of NN
>and they make more money than Time Warner and Comcast combined
>and they're all liberal

>I also dont trust anything Obama has ever done
>a 350 page set of regulations I'm not allowed to read
Yeah the regulations can fuck right off. They only protect large companies and make internet access more expensive. We're worse off with them than without, and as far as I can tell, any consumer benefit is made-up and there's no law against the stuff that NN supporters claim that it protects us from.
Also, I'm not listening to fucking Google talk about free speech.

This is the pathetic god damn truth of this place. Sup Forums was the internet strong man for a while. Ddos. Low orbit cannon. Lulzsec. The thing about strong men is they attract weaker men who want to be like them. Once this site became a spectator sport it became just another social media platform. This is the weak man containment space now. Everyone will keep memeposting so they feel like they contributed.

It's funny how much, yet how little you guys know about this topic. At this point, both sides of the argument are wrong.

>posts an image from a mobile company that's in a country that has net neutrality law

The Internet was fine, but the *role* of the Internet has changed. It's integrated into every facet of your life; even your mom is on Facebook. Business, entertainment, media, news. Controlling the Internet provides more power now than it has ever before.

fuck off ignorant shill

go suck Larry's cock some more

Did you miss the part where i mentioned antitrust?

If ISP's start doing shit people don't like, its an amazing opportunity for a competitor to move in.

Nothing was stopping prices from rising under NN, and it would be a good opportunity for advancements in infrastructure technology. Microsoft is looking into wireless technology using TV antennas and Amazon was considering entering the market.

Your pic has nothing to do with NN, portugal has NN under EU law and it hasnt happened anywhere else where there is not net neutrality.

snopes.com/portugal-net-neutrality/

Those companies for NN don't want to pay extra to have their sites load at the speed they do now, bonehead. How do the regulations make the internet more expensive?

Dubs of many truths

Now please explain how you think this is going to change with the repeal of NN.

ISP's have to raise the price of plans to cover the huge amount of bandwidth they use.

They're called vapor trails.

>If ISP's start doing shit people don't like, its an amazing opportunity for a competitor to move in.
What's stopping them now?

And they'll go down once NN gets repealed because ISPs have our best interest at heart?

>If ISP's start doing shit people don't like, its an amazing opportunity for a competitor to move in.
The fact that the current ISPs own the infrastructure might pose a bit of a problem on that front. The "free market" does not exist in this particular instance, hence the need for government regulation.

>Controlling the Internet provides more power now than it has ever before.
I hope you dont want to give this power to the government. At least a private company can be held responsible.

The taking down of the dark web markets. That shit is 100% pure free market capitalism.

Those days are long gone. I know this is said a lot on here, but this place really is degenerate. Getting rid of Sup Forums is a positive outcome from getting rid of Net Neutrality.

Do you even know what Title 2 is and it's implications of regulating 'the internet' under it?

The moron shills screaming about net neutrality sure as fuck don't.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Communications_Act_of_1934

Do some book learnin' friend.

>Those companies for NN don't want to pay
Well you got that part right. ISPs charge the fuck out of you, because they can't charge content providers the same way. Google pays a fraction of the cost you do to move a gigabyte of data.

How the fuck are people against NN in this thread

By who? Not the government after NN gets repealed. The Government enforces fair use with NN. Having or repealing it doesn't affect the Government's control of individual web pages.

What are the chances, the same people that took place in that event will be reading this on a completely different board than the event happened on in the first place... not everything happens on /b

>faggot mods on Sup Forums will lose their jobs

This would be a blessing

>do we regulate the internet by government
>do companies regulate the internet by banning people whom they dont like
There's no good option here.

Because Communism Is Bad

I don't expect an unregulated oligarchy to drop the prices just because they can gouge harder. Especially one as noncompetitive as the ISP industry.

I think that we have a similar situation with net neutrality
youtu.be/uCYGWeSh378

>All these shills

The problems won't be solved by bringing big government into a monopoly market: the onlt real solution is breaking up these massive companies under existing monopoly law.

sad day when reddit is more inform and MORE proactive in keeping NN than Sup Forums

so what's the next Sup Forums???

Bc it looks good on paper but places too much power in the hands of the ruling class, who then become the wealthy ruling elite and rewrite all the rules in their own favor, and before you know it, there's a monied class behind the scenes funding paid for politicians in legitimized corruption.

ohhhh

did you READ the post above you?