#3FingersUpHerOwnButt got her facebook reactivated

#3FingersUpHerOwnButt got her facebook reactivated.

The poop cult has had a cat with kidney problems die after being fed the salted cabbage.

Children are shitting their own stomach lining after being given enemas of the juice.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/IM-yj6NTuoA
youtu.be/Da22aBBG1sU
youtu.be/QRewgeTi7bM
youtu.be/m7vYg8KzW1c
exposingjillianmaithiexperiment.wordpress.com/2017/10/11/first-blog-post/
exposingjillianmaithiexperiment.wordpress.com/2017/10/16/pain-is-healing/
youtu.be/o-WT65ZQ8Aw
youtu.be/04fS76KMYkk
ripoffreport.com/reports/jillian-mai-thi/internet/jillian-mai-thi-protocol-my-father-died-after-taking-jillians-protocol-treatment-sarat-1403781
exposingjillianmaithiexperiment.wordpress.com/2017/10/19/230/
youtu.be/nKxtm0isKZw
youtu.be/t2Icqi2nXl4
fbook.com/exposingtheliescandidaweaponizedfungus/
vid.me/embedded/gfBKm?autoplay=1
youtube.com/watch?v=LwMiWi6QwZI
nursingtimes.net/clinical-archive/continence/digital-removal-of-faeces/5057949.article
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Goldie the dog had a seizure after consuming unmeasured amounts of the jilly juice.

Cat with kidney issues given salty cabbage.

Jilly says the juice will reverse down syndrome.

A video of a 12 year old girl who was subjected to a jilly juice enema presents her stool sample which looks like stomach lining

youtu.be/IM-yj6NTuoA

what the actual fuck

TLDR

Jilly juice is a salt enema. Jillian encourages people to drink it because she is literally obsessed with poop. she has a poop fetish and admits she formed a poop cult.

these videos are proof:
she admits to forming a poop cult in this video:
youtu.be/Da22aBBG1sU

Jillian loves to stick #3FingersUpHerOwnButt to pull or pick poop out of her asshole
In this video she talks about doing it:
youtu.be/QRewgeTi7bM

Also, this is a video of jillian sharting while on live stream
youtu.be/m7vYg8KzW1c

dear Sup Forums i want you take a really long hard look at those soggy fingers.

She admits to sticking #3InTheStink to pull/pick out poop. She then photographs her findings and tries to tell people they are parasites.

I have proof of everything! 4600 SS and so much video content.

how do i wiki??

Oh my god and to think I wasn't given enough reasons to hate people today...

what the actual fuck

i basically compiled this blog to expose jillian epperly's salty cult but its TLDR

exposingjillianmaithiexperiment.wordpress.com/2017/10/11/first-blog-post/

Nobody cares!

the weirdest thing about the jillian epperly salty cabbage poop cult is that everyone consums toxic amounts of salt and experiences serious side effects. The cult is brainwashed into thinking any side effects experienced from the juice are a sign that the body is healing.

I actually compiled this blog article to debunk the "pain is healing" mantra found within the cult

exposingjillianmaithiexperiment.wordpress.com/2017/10/16/pain-is-healing/

wat

.... im too high for this shit

The poop cult officially has over 50,000 members but I have PROOF that Jillian Epperly hired trolls to create misinformation within the group. The only issue is that Jillian didnt pay her trolls so they came forward and told the truth.

Jillian hired people to create disinformation so that people can "become desensitized the public into thinking the fetus isnt apart of the woman"

why the fuck would somebody do that Sup Forums?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

This is the most relevant video response I could ever possibly make

in this video, jilly talks about her butt puckering

youtu.be/o-WT65ZQ8Aw

Feeling drunk,intoxicated,woozy and high are common side effects reported within the jilly poop cult

its because excessive salt compromises the kidney function....it leads to impaired brain function

you're a salty faggot, admit it, you love to pick poop out of your asshole like the rest of the poop minions

Whenever people say they miss old Sup Forums, I know it’s still here — doing good inside of the festering anuses of the internet.

Get ‘er.

Jilly tells people they need to drink up to a gallon her juice a day!

Drinking more of her salty cabbage water is literally the solution to everything

BTW

Jilly says her juice can cure the gays and trannys because parasites make people gay i guess...this video is proof of my statement
youtu.be/04fS76KMYkk

You’re a black person.

also bruce wilmot died after drinking the juice. he had cancer, jilly encouraged him to drink the juice because she thinks her juice will cure cancer.

Bruce Wilmot was found in a coma and later admitted to a hospice where he died.

I have plenty of jilly video content where she states bruce died because he was not aggressive enough with her juice. she also claims Bruce was in hospice prior to starting her protocol, this is a lie.

ripoffreport.com/reports/jillian-mai-thi/internet/jillian-mai-thi-protocol-my-father-died-after-taking-jillians-protocol-treatment-sarat-1403781

i think this is a bloody diaper that was posted in jillys poop cult

btw i wrote this blog that shows proof parents are literally bribing their children into drinking salty cabbage water
exposingjillianmaithiexperiment.wordpress.com/2017/10/19/230/

This person drank the juice,shit the bed and pooped on her husband

Uncontrolled bowels is a side effect of drinking jilly juice. Keep in mind, the jilly juice is actually a salt laxative but it has toxic levels of salt.

this person experienced uncontrolled rage that they take out on their partner and then poop their pants 3x.

Then she drinks moar juice

If it cures Down syndrome, why does she still have it?

a kid being subjected to the jilly juice, notice the dark circles under her eyes.

Jillian admits that she has 2 parasites inside her brain. She has not fully purged the parasites and admits that the parasites "trigger " her

this video is proof of my above statement
youtu.be/nKxtm0isKZw

Jillian always talks about shapeshifting while on protocol. This is an estimated guess of what her true form will be once she has finished the healing process

Bro what the fuck link the Facebook page

Jillian tells breast feeding mothers that they are infecting the babies with parasites via their own breast milk. Jilly tells parents its ok to give babies her salty cabbage water.

1 tsp of salt can kill an infant

i have seen reportst of a 14 month baby having a seizure the same week the baby was given the juice

Jilly Juice Is Dangerous

youtu.be/t2Icqi2nXl4

In this video she says if you dont do the protocol the baby will get a demon inside of it

How do people feel for this shit... Women...

fbook.com/exposingtheliescandidaweaponizedfungus/

before and after of jillys dog

this is a video of a woman who is on day 52 of the juice protocol

she looks very very sick

"jilly juice not even once"

vid.me/embedded/gfBKm?autoplay=1

What the fuck

they put the jilly juice in the ears and then blood came out

i even made a video where i tried to articulate my concerns about pets and kids being given the juice.

youtube.com/watch?v=LwMiWi6QwZI

I flag the video that shows an "intoxicated" 7 year old girl who drank the juice every day. Nothing happens.

correction: the girl doesnt drink the juice every day, I flag the video every day

BTW
Jilly thinks her magic juice might heal a circumcised penis

more down syndrome claims

I can only speak for myself, but Jilly Juice has actually done a lot for me. Obviously big pharma shills are going to be in full force (I'm looking at you, OP) when something threatens their business. Use your heads for once.

LMFAO You think Big Phrama pays me? Youre a lunatic. I wanna know, do you advocate giving this jilly juice to children? And what about pets? Because people are reporting seizures.

bringing back old Sup Forums

Jilly says its ok to give the juice to her kids because the world exploits kids and they make good soldiers?

She says its perfectly safe to give her recipe to infants!

her recipe is 1 tbs salt + 2 cups water+ 2 cups cabbage fermented for 3 days and then she encourages people to drink up to a gallon per day

Someone explain to me what the fuck this is. Ive read through this entire thread and im twice as confused as i was bedore i read it.

I just smoked a big fat hasish joint. Nobody seems to be picking up the thread tonight. Also one of the poop minions already invaded the thread and accused me of being paid by big pharma.

jilly literally tells people that its really important to inform friends and family about her protocol.

so...youre welcome

At least traveling snake oil salesmen had a limited impact in pre internet days, this *Shit* is fucked up.

jillian epperly has brainwashed a group of over 50,000 people on facebook into consuming excessive amounts of salty cabbage water to purge the body of "programmed parasites" that have been created by the elite and dispersed via chem trails.

jillian says her recipe will reverse or heal everything from a to z. this include cancer, als, autism, down syndrome, and homosexuality

lady has cognitive disability associated with burrowing parasites within her brain and has recently spread lies regarding the ingestion of a homemade remedy for ailments that pervade over children.

Jilly says programmed parasites are the root of all disease and basically you have to purge the parasites and candida out of the body. once you do that, you can live until youre like 300

Its just cabbage juice though, or is it the salt thats causing the damage?

very well put! what are your theories about her cognitive disability? some people say shes a cult leader. i mean, she even admits that it IS a poop cult........so doesnt that make her the leader of a poop cult?

The high amounts of salt is really damaging. Small doses won't hurt you, but when people start drinking half a gallon of jilly juice on a regular basis, its really unhealthy.

i gallon of jilly juice has 4 tablespoons of salt. the pic is a demonstration of the amount of salt in a gallon of juice.

jillian is a cult leader, she tells people that her recipe is juice---its not juice!!!!!!

this is a picture of a typical amount of daily salt intake.

salt poison is VERY real!

What is Sup Forums supposed to do with this info though, especially /b. I mean i never heard of jilly juice before this thread was posted.

Why the fuck do so many people believe this? How is this obvious bullshit blindly believed by so many? How do they trust an obviously mentally ill scam artist? WTF America

Sometimes I come here and I get good ideas from people. I have sent some other youtube channels some info and im hoping more people will look into the content. at this point its a waiting game, i suppose, to see if the authorities will deem this to be a dangerous protocol

Are you familiar with the bleach enema cult? People tried to heal autism with the bleach enema, claimed their kids passed parasites, but it was later determined to be stomach lining.

Liberalism, not even once.

brainwashing, mind control, and people are legit stupid AF.

Jilly admits to targeting a certain group of people, most of those people have extreme ideas like they have morgellons.

women are trying to heal UTI and yeast infections by douching with the juice, they think its a magic heal all

I swear to god this nigger faggot has a script for this shit. No pun intended.

This lady uses the juice as a douch and then develops worse symptoms... and still questions what could be wrong...

Damn that's a huge difference

bitch fu i dont have a script, i legit have just been exposing this poop cult for like 5 months now. i know everything. plus, i type pretty fast.

jilly tells people guns dont kill people, parasites kill people

darwin at work

these ladies b soaking their tampons in the jilly juice and inserting it into their vjayjay to cure yeasties and utis.

You can't be serious.You're a fucking idiot. You reap what you sow.

These are Jillys Poop Minions, they literally follow me everywhere I post.They are basically obsessed with trying to gas light and silence me. But, I cant be silenced.

Its either a poop cult full of minions who worship her or its a goddamn psyops with hired trolls from this fucking website,

Really you can't help these people. They are going to have start dropping like flies for shit to actually happen, otherwise they are just "detoxing".
What a fucked up way to warp their mindsets about health. She's making people think this will lead to some sort of spiritual enlightenment, doesn't she? That's always the fucking end game of cults.

Ava was hired by Jilly to pretend to be pregnant so that she can" desensitize the public to the fact that the fetus isn't apart from a woman"

Why is Jillian Epperly hiring trolls to do this?

I have gotten 15 people to stop doing the protocol :). But for the most part, many are a lost cause.

She is actually a fucking psychopath. This is insane. Real psychopaths like her are a seriously rare fucking breed.
You can tell because former colleagues come out against her. Also, she has formulated a plan with the equal priority of harming people and achieving some level of success.
With sociopaths, suffering is just a useless biproduct. This seems intentional. Like part of the plan is to harm people. The paranoid delusions, multi-facated personality like we see here. All HUGE red flags.

I'm just worried about the kids man. Most of the juicer kids would be retarded judging by their parents, but a few who were actually intelligent are pretty much going to be brain damaged for life.

She may have a messiah complex and is concerned about over population. The mechanism is if someone willingly kills a fetus once, even sub-consciously, they are much likely to do it again due to the PTSD. Someone who gets abortions once doesn't get one, on average they end up getting at least 5 abortions. I really doubt she is this smart though.
She may have a fascination with bowel and gut systems. I can't honestly tell you what it is beside psychopathy.

Yes, I love your input. The whole mantra of her cult is that "pain is healing" and Jilly has even said if you aren't having symptoms/side effects, then you aren't drinking enough "juice". Shes basically telling them to poison themselves.

And a lo of people who do the protocol are sick with an illness, seeking more "natural" methods of healing and are literally being misled by a psychopath!
This is a picture of one of the moderators asking people to list their "symptoms". The post has a TON of responses with a lot of horrible side effects, all correlated with consuming too much salt.

I was reading about how when people become severely dehydrated, they stop thinking properly and brain fog sets in. So basically, my current theory is that if people do the jilly juice protocol for about 10 days they will be so dehydrated that their brain doesnt work right and they will be easily brainwashed.

She is a psychopathic conspiracy feminist cult leader. This bacteria/parasite shit is some normie tier conspiracy theories that they think is "the deepend". Even fucking alex jones talks about this shit LOL

Really great work, you're doing great. This must be like watching a house burn down. Can't really look away, but it's terrible none the less.

The whole salt thing is fucking blown out of proportion. It pisses me off, because there are some okay points in this book. But one tablespoon of salt in any drink is probably directly advised against.
I can't imagine doing that to anybody, this is terrible.

Fist time seeing this. This woman is obviously mentally ill.

People say whites are sexually perverted, disguting weirdos, but I think Asians top whites.

Yes,that is a good analogy. I try not to be too consumed by this sick evil poop cult, but I couldn't sleep tonight. I kept thinking about that poor cat that died after they fed it salty cabbage. Dammit. Its so terrible!

What does the juice contain exactly.?
And this is funny and stuff but has anyone ever reported her Facebook or what she does ?
I mean, brainwashing retarded people and the shitty juice thing...
Well if people are retarded enough to follow her advice maybe os what they deserve but...

Post this on reddit. It will garner waaayyy more attention over there. Setup an imgur file, make it short, simple and to the point. Get some online petitions going in your group.
More so because this cunt kind of pisses me off, the salt drinkers are just stupid normies.

The recipe is:
1 tablespoon of salt+ 2 cups cabbage or kale chopped+ 2 cups water fermented for 3 days. You think drink the mixture and she tells you to drink up to 1 gallon of the recipe per day. It is not real juice-calling the salty cabbage water juice is part of the brainwashing!

Parents are bribing their kids into drinking the "juice"!

Yes, I am part of a team and we have all contacted fbook many times and also the local police and CPS in some cases. The cops told us to report to the FBI and now we are waiting to see if the FBI wants any more content from us. Also, we contact poor saps who report horrible side effects and try to tell them that they are harming themselves by drinking the salty cabbage water.

Wheres the video jim?

(You)

You mean this video?
youtu.be/Da22aBBG1sU

Ment this faggot, trust me nigga this bitch is fucked up.

Wow, and people report "hey my BP is high" like it had nothing to do with the insane amount of salt...
Hope that asian fuck gets busted

autistic works of fiction and falsehood*

Yes. Another really common side effect of drinking Jilly Juice is constipation. However, constipation is also a side effect of abusing laxatives. Its basically the bowels shutting down. Once people get to this stage, Jilly tells them to use their fingers to pull/pick out the poo.

I found this article that talks about how its really rare that people need to "digitally remove feces" but it happens. However, doctors insist it shouldn't be done often and you should only use 1 finger

nursingtimes.net/clinical-archive/continence/digital-removal-of-faeces/5057949.article