God tier albums only

God tier albums only

aight Sup Forumstants

my super friendly

What's the point of album covers? I always delete them after the download is finished.

Then how do you know what the music looks like?

I listen to it very carefully. When would I ever see album covers?

They are promoted, sold, and marketed that way. People share them on social media and music forums

makes sense I guess, I've always looked for music in other ways.

It's more aesthetic and obvious something is playing when you have the album cover pop up on your phone

You see, I smoke a lot of pot, chronically. It's totally ill. I associate the music with the album cover itself. I like to look at them.

I never look at my audio player when it's playing stuff, I just choose music and let it do it's thing.

I smoke a lot too, but music is never visual to me. I don't even watch music videos.

These are lame rehashes of FAR better bands that came before them gtfo

Not bad user

tool will always hold a special place

Yup

My nigga

You're an idiot.

What you've basically got here is brutal death metal. Condemned sound a lot more like Defeated Sanity. Tons of technical tremolo riffs, and instead of punchy slams there's slow, agonizingly claustrophobic chuggy mid-90s BDM like Suffocation. Christ Denied display more mock bravery and technicality that came with the metalcore generation of death metal, but with slightly better stomache churning vocals overall. Neither is terrible, however neither is god tier.

my negros

Who electronic prog sludge here