Finland turned 100 years today

Finland turned 100 years today.
Tell me what you know or think about Finland.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-z4iw8Ppo1o
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

24/7 drunk knife-weilding faggots. Do not want.

saunas and heavy metal

sauna, moose, drunk people

Home of my favorite F1 driver.

To finish first, first you must be Finnish.

Also a bunch of near commie fucks

finland doesn't exist

Uh... it's good for pony trekking, or camping, or just watching TV?

Ah, Finland, more commonly referred to as "wait, that's actually Sweden? I thought it was the one on the edge- OH! The other edge! Got it."

Everyone is jealous of Finland. Even in Sup Forums

Snowfuckingniggers

I know now that Finland is 10 times younger than Poland

all i know is uh simo
lauri torni
saatana
vittu
perkele
hernekietto
also
SAATANA PERRRRRRRRRRRRRRKELE, VITTU!"

Iksi kaksi kolme

Kill swedes for me and I'll respect you.

Some few Finnish hockey players.. That's about it though

Nature is one.

I know it for it's technolo- wait, that's Sweden. It's landscape is gre- now wait, I'm talking about Norway.
Jk, I love Finland. The people are super chill, Saunas are great, it landscapes look astonishing and the internet is way faster than that in Germany. Cheers from the south-west!

Nightless night and dayless day.

Mid-Summer sun never goes down.
Mid-Winter sun never gets up.

Fact:
With stark differences between seasons, Finns are used to contrasts. Dark Arctic winters have their counterpart in one of the most iconic of Finnish natural phenomena, the Midnight Sun.

Many wonder how Finns survive with no sunlight in the winter, and nature replies with 24 hours of it in the summer. The intense contrast in light conditions has a profound effect on all walks of life in Finland.

niggers of scandinavia

what the fuck is finland

Goda bröder, massa kärlek till er.

I congratiulate our northen brothers! Swedebn sucks.

i know there is a guy who lives there who loves VCRs

Chuckled a bit there

ebin maymays :DD

Fuvkin lol'd underrated post senpai

Most gullible people on the planet, as proven by the polls where they measure trust in the police.

It's the country where I'd like to be...

Funky country

My family records go back to the 1500s. Tunsinians I believe is when traces are really hard to find. Essentially my family became the Vikings.

Sister Finland is looking good.

I was actually laughing out loud while reading this

Not letting in thousands of kebabs - smarter than the stupid Swedes

I know that Spurdo is from Finland. And that the language is pretty fucking bizarre too.

she doesn't look very finnish tho. what nationality she realy is?

Bay City has the dankest weed in Finland, but Finland also has the most hating ass anti-weed hillbillies and old cunts.

That there is a full 100% Finn.
From the middle Finland / semi-northern genes.

It must suck living next to Russia.

cuz weed is not for a true nothern man. why weed if you have alcohol?

How do you know??

...could you introduce use? Looks like a fun person to be with!

They are all insane and some make good video games.

Rage mushrooms (Amanita Muscaria) and magic mushrooms (huurumadonlakki) grow native in Finland.

Alcohol is shit-tier poison that turns people into idiots. I've seen drunk aggressive idiots all my life and I don't need any of that shit near me.

West Russia

Aussie Irish guy here but Ancestry DNA says I’m 1% ethnically Finnish!

Praise the Finnish master race!

also, Finland has always grown and smoked hemp, it was only in the last 40 years or so that it's been demonized by the corrupt asshole politicians and greedy anti-weed lobbyists.

drunk finn is a goodhearted happy merry man, only weak southern people get angry with booze.

No thanks.

I'm familiar with my countrymen. She just looks like a true Finn.

Fun fact: The law to decide the ban on weed was decided no a coin toss.

I know, originally the first anti-weed people were the FAR LEFT TEENS, can you believe that shit?

Finland is full of opinionated people. They have great rally drivers. The finish language is something else...

I know that Finland can't beat Sweden at hockey

bump

Finland is a really nice country. Just fucking expensive. If you got booze they will try to steal it from you. If you have weed. They will try to steal it from you. If you have a party they will be the first to get annoying. If you invite a girl over on through tinder you will bang 10/10 times.

delete this

so ratchet af?

:^)

I think it's a shame that USSR got its dirty hands on Viipuri. Most of historic parts of this city is literally in ruins. Only few old buildings survived.

suomi
conscription
saunas
matumbaman + jerax

it looks comfy. I hate living in the US

Only interacted with Finns in online games.
They were some of the most miserable, whiney cunts I've ever had the displeasure of playing with.

They are always depressed and drunk. The girls ruin themselves by putting on some emo make-up, coloring their faces black. Finnish people thing finland is great and amazing, but in fact its a shit place. They live at the countriside, are extremely bigoted and racist, they hate everyone they dont know. They think they’re great but thats just cause theyve never experienced any better, because they dont leave their country and travel.

Finland is great you homo

This. It's Alaska with Alabama politics and people.

Racist, stupid, uninteresting drunks.

Full of mf crazy chinks.

You pathetic youngfags.

>Finland, Finland, Finland,
>The country where I want to be,
>Pony trekking or camping,
>Or just watching TV,
>Finland, Finland, Finland,
>It's the country for me.

Also Ubie likes sucking dick there.

Nah, it’s shite. Most bigoted, close-minded, racist, think-they’re-the-best, depressed, drunk people there ever are.

Only nice things are salmiakki, sauna, and lakeside cabins.

Nigger

Haha that’s well said!

what a legend
youtube.com/watch?v=-z4iw8Ppo1o

Heard there's a lot of sand niggers

kek, just proves my point

>the salt is strong with this one!

Don't worry they chose the ugliest Nigger they could find for miss Helsinki to show how they are not wassist

Same fag.

your place ain't on 4chin, SJW go back to CNN and neogaf autistic nigger

Yes, of course..?

Why woulndt i reply to someone who replies to me? Oh yeah, cause im in a Finland thread and there no one talks to anyone. My bad.

Don't you forget Mämmi the most disgusting food there is. (
Pronounced "mommy" the way drunken French tourist would)

>Yes, of course..?

I rest my case.

do you even know what same fagging is? You're allowed to post multiple times you know.

I personally have lived in Finland for 30 years (my entire life) and can't relate to anyone here. Finns are just shitty people that like shitty things.

Finland is a great country, it's just ruined by all the shitty people living in there. The nature is beautiful and interesting (at least for a lil longer, the government is raping it with careless mining and deforestation).

What is the possibility that all around you are assholes? I think smaller than if you're the asshole yourself.

i literally do not know one fuckin thing about finland

hey finland what do you know about the united states of america

You're the fat sloppy bully at the Kindergarten.

All my co-workers are racist and stupid, they don't know anything about anything and believe everything they read in shitty tabloid magazines.

Their only hobbies are getting drunk and watching shitty finnish television shows. Their sense of humor is horrible, "huhuhuh boobies". They eat horrible greasy food and are all overweight or heading there. They only talk about shitty 2000 € cars. They only listen to metallica and other shitty "man music".

That's 90% of people I've ever met. Of course there are hipsters that read "how to be a hipster" guides online and live their lives according to them.

thought somebody would have mentioned moomins by now

Moomins are mostly known because of the animation, which is japanese anime. No one has actually read the original comics.

I live 3 minutes from Finland
>t. Haparanda here
Great guys, very good drinking buddies.
They love our old Volvo's so we must love them back.

Cheap Snus