107.170.81.187:8080/public/top
youtu.be/tpbQSp82__0
youtu.be/bB5bSZmuP90?t=245
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You're probably a cell

fair assumption.

Please kill me

bump

Are you me? The locomotive song of 2017 ainec.

dothatshit!

Carti >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

good taste, would have been me ~4 years ago

will always be me i was never able to get into nigger music beaner music or chink music even though i am and always will be a beaner lul

lmao you see heavy metal and all this hard shit then see taylor swift as one of the top artist what a fag

Apparently the average people listening to my music taste is 41 y/o.

I'm 24.

>Amon Amarth
>Taylor Swift

what a combo

On GP and King Krule I approve

sounds about right

Swerve faggots, alpha coming through.

anybody else lookin at the ones that got away and its making there dick soft cause i didnt go with the genre it gave you

I'd have an extra 40k hours if i used it on the bus

How the hell did op only listen to that much music

also side note: what are The Smiths? Why does everyone listen to them? Why are they superior? Are they >our band?

Here's a better site to view statistics. (Shows 4 weeks, 6 months and all time of tracks and artists).

>107.170.81.187:8080/public/top

Sketchy link I know but trust me

idk Sup Forums is mixed in music taste but the smiths are from the 80s they made good music so of couse a lot people are still gonna hear them even today

Judge me.

im not touching that link

normalfag rap

I mean Johnny Marr is one of the best guitarists of the last 50 years. For a band only around like 8? years they fucking killed it and were super influential

youtu.be/tpbQSp82__0

>
Interesting fact btw - i skipped 10 songs this year.

pls

gorillaz is pretty faggy

Wow .... No Led Zep? No Who? What the fuck!

basic bitch

johnny marr being a fucking legend

youtu.be/bB5bSZmuP90?t=245

i have both of them on my spotify but i guess i dont listen to them enough for them too show lul

shits old when you're not a teenager

>1,777 minutes (29h 37m) of music in eleven months (8,112 hours)
***Fucking lightweight tier***

Reckon I'm 1,777 hours

why tf is amine in there and i listened to way more techno kek

Sabaton

What the fuck is deep chiptune? Anyway, I basically listen to synthwave music or whatever when I'm playing or jogging.

Sketchy link and "trust me" in the same sentence

this account included some younger members of ym family... thus the acapella. also wft is otacore.

Im very sad seeing how many anons listen to drake, i just hope u guys are females or at least that ur not the only one responsible for ur apparent affinity for for a black canadian jew who is clearly "hard", n is "from the hood"

OP here, you can see more artists/bands associated with a particular genre here everynoise.com

>brockhampton and injury reserve
my nigga

the favourite tunes seem a bit off but overall ??? i'm pretty :) with this (19 f)

like this (y)

CAS was my favorite band this year, saw-em live a few months ago

eh

gooooood cept kanye he a lil' bihh...

Rate

mf doom is bae

Let me hear it

Escape Room is a weird category. The only kinda consistent pattern is that artists/bands classified as escape room are generally hardcore alternative hip hop/electronic. but then you see artists like King Krule and Kevin Abstract and wonder how they fit into that category.
naaah man kanye's one of the best rappers of the decade

he is! i'm actually not surprised he turned out to be the top listen, but i wonder if they count him just as MF DOOM or group him with all the other aliases he goes under? because he's god mad many nicknames

Every minute of every day, I Found a Way
>kek/10

>Avril Lavigne

like madvillain and all his other aliases and projects are categorised seperately.

ainoa suomiräppiä mitä tiedän on sf kidz

En ole ikinä kuullutkaan t.sama

>implying

GOOD MUSIC1!! "good grief" is honestly so good one of the best songs i found this year

i skipped a lot of songs this year so spotif ssays "Maybe you should listen to music with a fidget spinner in hand?" UM EXCUSE ME

said that to me too, lol

Pls be gentle

Brock Hampton fuck yeh

>AJJ
MY DUDE

noob

Wat

i had skipped 1423 songs :( dont know why they shame for that

This must be fake

How many songs did you listen to?

Saw them in LA myself. They were an hour late, but hands down the best live show I have ever seen. Planning on seeing them again on their 2018 tour

I don't listen to songs on Spotify because I'm not a fucking Jewish cocksucking faggot like everyone ITT

aw man i just closed the thing but i think 2899? from 837 different artists or something... how abt u!? i use the auto generated playlists based on artists or playlists to find new music but sometimes they just run in the same tracks of what u already listen to

judge me

So you skipped allmost 50% of the songs you listened to
3802 songs and 1935 artist and i do the same

esh-comedown musik för när en vill trigga ångest o suicidala tankar :') (braförövrigt)

I have a lot of music on my PC. but I'm also not a basement dweller who spends all of my time in front of my PC. I drive the country as a truck driver and use spotify to listen to music at work.

you are a swede... fy fan