Morning Sup Forumsros

Morning Sup Forumsros.
What's your plan for today? also comfy thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DHZrGsnS9PQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Got a problem i have to take of then work. I got an infestation which was probably cause by me. I owned a small mouse which was a street mouse. Now I have a colony. It's bad because I can get cited.

Wake n Bake with my homie Vanilla Ice

Little ill, woke up at 6am, checking how btc increases, sooo good.
Feel fatiqued but got my M2 yesterday so I am in a good mood and will drive around a bit after work.
2000km to drive it in, will take forever but totally worth it :D

That´s actually a cool photo, like the colors

Vanilla is disappointed in this thread.

Roommate says hello good morning

Beeing bored and tired.
Dunno what to do, so i color corrected it :D

color correct my dank bro

those colors are good, but I can pimp it a little

Français ou québecois ?

i don´t speak baguette

why do you have two pipes? And why do you smoke from pipes?

hmmm that looks delicious

Not my pic dude, but I smoke with a vapo lately, because better high and healthier. Similar with pipe, no papes less cancer.

I smoke dirty poppers and sometimes straight green bowls out of my bong. The pipes are for friends to sesh.

Vapes are alright, I'd take snap bowls from my double honeycomb bong if it weren't for shit anti-weed hick neighbors.

This pic breaks the illusion that you have your life unter control.

I also did the whole "Only dabs" "they're healthy for you" thing for a few months. Got pretty great connections from being a regular at the local lounge...

Don't get me wrong, There is no better form of weed than a fat glob dab. But I love the kick in the chest that combusting flower and poppers give.

dabs are not good for you.. I only vape flowers, I don't mess with extracts. Even though I sometimes make ice extraction bubble from trim.

Poo Soup Patrol

Gonna take my doggo for a long walk to the woods first then I'm Gonna come home light up a comfy fire get some snacks and binge play some final fantasy x, what you got going on user?

This is some of my Chocolope... Hold on I'll post my weeds lol

is that a motherfucking Jojo reference?

I really like the terps in chocolate thai crosses. I've been wanting to make some chocolate thai cookie crosses, maybe cherry pie too.

this is Boaty McBoatface

lol really? Weird name, never heard of it.

This is some beautiful Organic shit I got from a shaman dude... Never got the strain

This is my Crooks n Castles Dab rig

This is Argyle from Tweed

Most of these look really similar, are they dispensary buds?

Some Bodhi's Pagoda.

The ones in packages were a small shop in town... I'm in Ontario so I gotta wait until July to order from LP's myself

this is my old bong. RIP

So they already have shops in Canada, even though it's not completely legal?

I'm in Finland and when I got busted for growing I got a year of probation and six months of piss/blood tests.

In Toronto there's about 120? completely illegal dispensaries operating... Every few months a couple get raided and shut down but nobody does fuck all about it lol

pic related.. something I do give a fuck about.
Nonna's Pasta.

Damn those names are so different then from where i'm from but do you prefer Haze or Kush?

I can confidently say I've tried about 200-300 of these different bullshit strains. I admit they all have different smells and tastes but honestly idfk.

I fucking love anything Hindu. Specifically Hindu Kush or strains that come from the middle east

When i see middle east i mostly don't even bother to buy it, i'm the nationalistic dutchie, mostly home grown

have some work for university to do.
The Rest of the day i would like to watch a Movie or just play some vidyas. Havent played Secret of Evermore for a fucklong time.

legit hash from middle east is best bro

Vanilla says goodmorning

love me some good Haze and Kush

Greetz from Finland. This is Peyote Purple x Pagoda

>What's your plan for today?
Buy some snacks, play video games all day.
Watch movie and tv shows later.

that sounds great, havent played FF X for a while now.

Comfiest sound track and enviornment in any game I've ever played

Well, I am more the Doggo type.
Had a german shepherd back home on the land. Now I live in the City and dont want to trap a Dog in my small apartment

Will take a walk around town and take some photos/have a coffee.
Then buy lunch and after that I'm going home to my friend for a few hours to help him fix his computer.

After that I'm buying a pizza before heading home to chill.
>pic related, home sweet home

I'm seriously debating the 30 min walk to Tim Hortons... Sunrise @ 7:23

If you like soundtracks and old school gaming you should check out Secret of Evermore on the SNES. A great game.

Living on such a small Island must be pretty chill

It is. Very calm and safe.

Probably gonna stay home since I have an ear infection. Shit hurts.
Also cold outside and my jacket is in the washer.

Just reading about Gotland and Visby on Wikipedia.There arent many People there. Isnt it boring sometimes? Do you go to the Mainland sometimes or is it totally unnecessary?

I prefer staying here actually.
Not much of a peoples person and Gotland is pretty ideal.
We do have all the things you need though like clubs, pubs and restaurants etc.

That sounds pretty cool. Still you ought to see the same people over and over again.
Do you have a lot of tourists?

>Visby
> been a centre of merchandise since around 900 AD

As an American this is fucking cool. My own town is like 220 years old..

Sure you see the same faces a lot, I know most of the people living in my area.
And yes we get tons of tourists, especially during the Visby Medieval Week we have in summer.
Our population goes up 3x then.

>Visby Medieval Week
really would love to visit Visby at that time.
Is it more expensive than on the mainland?
>Our population goes up 3x then
that sounds good. At least if they leave a lot of money on the Island.

I'll give it a look but I never really got into 8bit but cheers user

*8bit music

>Is it more expensive than on the mainland?
No not really. It's one of the more reasonable tourist destinations here in Sweden. Cheaper than Stockholm etc.

Medieval week is fun, not that expensive either.

>Medieval week
Not him but I've been going there for many years, amazing fun.
My kids love it and so do I.
Last year it was something like 40 000 visitors, 5000 knights, 8 full medieval "high born" families in competition with each other and around 10 000 people in full medieval clothes doing things accurate to the time period.
The market is amazing. Hundreds of tents with everything from black smiths to clothes makers.
I bought a handmade long sword a few years ago there.

youtube.com/watch?v=DHZrGsnS9PQ
turst me user, this shit is pure gold by jeremy soule. the dude also made the soundtrack for baldurs gate and skyrim.
thanks for the info guys! I will definitly note this on my "to visit list". this sound amazing!