Why do they random search me at air ports? Started when I was like 13 and it happens every time and I don't fly often

Why do they random search me at air ports? Started when I was like 13 and it happens every time and I don't fly often
>I'm white from sweden

White men are the biggest terrorists in america, since 96% of the mass shootings here are done by white men enabled by NRA legislation

Man I'm not fat, I'm from sweden and white

are you doing one way flights with no luggage?

Fat has nothing to do with it. If you're a white man, odds are higher that you're a terrorist threat. From Sandy Hook to Vegas, white men with guns continue to kill more people than any other demographic.

It might honestly be something in their DNA that makes them more inclined towards terrorism and mass violence. With every mass shooting you hear about on the news, think about what if his violent white father was sterilized and how many people would be alive today.

No last time was 6 months ago and i was 19 at that time with a ticket home with the whole class
>Hurr durr u was only 19 u are so new to the site and haven't been here since u where 16 hurr durr

>sterilized white men
CUCK FOUND

Was searched in sweden and paris as a random search

If white men weren't so violent, maybe they could survive in modern civilization without needing to go on mass shootings.

Go ahead and call me a cuck, but the next hundred times you hear about a mass shooting in your life and see a white man's responsible, you'll remember that sterilizing the white father who raised him in such a violent household would've saved those lives.

There are more whites than minorities, you should divide the amount of people in a given minority and the number of terrorist attacks to determine whether whites do it more or others.

Darkies does shootings all the time but are to bad to do it good

The only reason there are "more whites than minorities" is because violent white men came to this land over 200 years ago and started killing everyone.

There are more white people in america now because they continued their history of white terrorism. White people have been violent since day 1.

then why aren't niggers, who are astronomically more violent in the USA than any other racial group hands down, vastly more populous than whites?

i have a feeling i'm dealing with a nigger right now.

Yes you do

>"astronomically more violent"
>doesn't post a source

Can't even name the last mass shooting that wasn't done by a violent white man.

Google the definition of terrorism, JIDF user

They have to pick white people so that the real terrorists dont complain that they are the only ones that get searched

>sweden
one of the most common faked passports next to panama.

>>I'm white from sweden
That's your problem right there.

TSA (the people that search you) are basically just lazy idiots. TSA itself was formed after 9/11 when there was already an agency tasked with flight safett, as a jobs program for the most worthless people.

TSA's goal is to do nothing, but DHS (their parent agency) demands that TSA do at least X number of searches, merely to make a show so that their budget doesn't get cut. But TSA is lazy, and if they actually searched someone that might have something to hide (known criminals, muslims, etc.) they would have MORE work to do. So, they search people who are least likely to have something illegal. Because then they can do the X number of searches without doing any follow up work.

TSA is also fucking incompetent. DHS did a test where they intentionally sent agents through airports with guns, bomb residue, knives etc and TSA managed to catch a single digit percentage (1 or 3%) of the plants. People board planes with guns regularly. I flew with a folding knife that I forgot about in my pocket not even a year after 9/11.

So, TSA picks ln you because they are lazy, stupid people who only want a stable government job, and you are the least likely to give them any hassle.

OP here, I have never gone without euroviet

*Outside*

I don't know what that is, but having WorldPass (or any other of the scam "priority" memberships) doesn't prevent TSA from flagging you. Fucking ridiculous that govt creates a do-nothing agency to hassle people, then creates a "priority" program to get money from people who want to avoid all that, and then the priority program does nothing afterall.
T. Dude that flies intl all the time

given that you're a nigger, providing such a source would be an exercise in futility as you would be incapable of deriving the necessary information to facilitate knowledge acquisition.

homicides

black homicides / population size
5375/37144530 = 0.000144%

white homocides / population size
4396/232943055 = 0.0000188%

can you do math?

let me extrapolate: how many more white murders would it take to catch up to nignogs in the murder department?

0.000144/0.0000188 = 7.659

blacks are committing 7.659 times more murders despite being only 13% of the population.

loololloloolol kys

>WorldPass
Mine gears are so fucking grinded right now, gonna spit about this itt

I was coming back and going through Immigration check a while back. They have a line for this program, which I'm in. I'm talking to the agent and he's flipping through my passport checking out all the stamps and asking me questions about what's this, how long were you there, did anyone ask you to something, etc. I'm a citizen with a spotless record and half my trips are govt/business related and the other half are family trips. Meanwhile a whole fucking madrassa of sandniggers appears in the line and one-by-one goes to a different agent who flips their passport open, stamps it and waves them through. You're fucking supposed to have your fingerprints and picture taken and get grilled on your destination details, none of these garbage bag covered monkeys even so much as took their hoods or turbans off and as far as I could tell even exchanged a single word with the agent, the one single guy who has the responsibility to ensure that the right people get in and the wrong people don't. Fucking bullshit

>white men with guns continue to kill more people than any other demographic
>might honestly be something in their DNA

and think of all the people that one man encountered in his life that you don't know about and could have pushed them towards good in some small way, single step thinking like yours is truly short sighted

searching the stereotypical (sand)niggers is racist but they still has to fullfill their search quotas.

beeing a normal white guy, i've been searched every time i traveled. despite having a clean record. i even have been taken into custody for charging my phone with a bombshaped device (powerbank) on a train station.

after i grew an osama-style beard i havent been bothered once.

mass shootings are nothing compared to black on black murder. rofl

>t. Tyrone

he's from sweden, het white males are the minority there :^)

If their "random search" is a glow-in-the-dark white guy, no one can cry 'profiling" when they search someone who "looks the part."

Do you count gang shootings? Probably not

Wrong, here would need to be at least 10 mass shooters a day to put up the numbers blacks do every single day. Nice bait though.

Found the Sup Forumscuck