Inb4 NYPA

>Inb4 NYPA
I need some help anons if you have time or inclination. I've always made fun of anime fags "claiming their waifus" but I kinda fell for a video game character. When I heard her voice in the game, my shit went instadiamonds.

Since then all I do is take screen shots and fap. My problem is that I am not good with Photochop or Paint and the games overlay really rustles me.
Would anyone help me with editing out the games overlay from some these pics? See, the game doesnt have a screenshot function so I have to use Control+Alt+Printscreen which makes it difficult to get good caps sind both control and alt change the screen to zoom and weapon action.
Thanks to anyone who could help me out!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SXJuk6JbD7c
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Maybe there is some software that would automatically edit this out?

I have a lot of pictures and angles, and unfortunately I had to pick her pocket to get the loot bag out of the frame on rear shots. Not to worry though, I always and I mean ALWAYS go back to a saved game where I didn't steal from her after the photo shoots

I try to line up the target site with somewhere easy to photoshop it out of...

Anyone else ever hear a video game voice and fall right in love? I doubt it and I know it's weird, but now this is pretty much all I do now

I didn't think I would get much help here but I thought it was worth asking

As you can maybe see, I am really bad with pic editing and it takes me a while to remove the artifacts

Are you not able to see your own posts in catalog?

Oh well, no help? :(

I have abot 400 or so images of her

She is a party guest in Dishonored, but her name isn't in the credits or I would listen to more of her work...

Do you think Vidya would maybe more helpful?

If you heard her voice, it's sexy and intelligent. I wonder under the mask what she's like

Having problems with a lot of these, they are over 2Mb

What is this thread lmao

We did get into an argument once, but I immediately loaded an older save. I was trying not to obsess about her as much

I just need help I guess

lol just look up some r34

I did, theres nothing on her that I could find. I can't be the only one out there that thinks her voice is so hot and wonders about her real self?

I like to imagine her looking at from me underneath the mask with her mouth open hoping I would stick my dick in her open mouth (slowly of course) and then she starts sucking it

This pic in particular

See how she holds herself with dignity, like a lady. She's confident yet demure. I know she's smart

look up the voice actor maybe she's hot. then you won't be on the same level as an animufag

Just go into the settings or console and turn off your hud. Fucking autist

She's not listed, I've been looking :(

No need to call names, but THANKS for a great idea. I never thought of that!

Sorry dad :(
I sometimes get angry when my uncle rapes me. So I take it out on others. It's not your fault you have a disorder.
I understand that now.

Sometimes I imagine her pussy has a smaller version of the mask with open lips too, so inviting.

I hate [posting the pics of her talking to that asshole guy, but they are part of the portfolio

Nigga I'm too high for this shit. Surely you troll?

I wish I was high. Like fuck, this shit scares me

I wonder what happened to her in this frame? See how her necklace isn't centered any more? Maybe there's some backstory to her. So mysterious...

Dude, stop. You're embarrassing yourself

What game and character is this?

A lot of times I just stare up at her, and wait for her to make the first move. She never has yet though, but sometimes it is as if she is watching me, perhaps waiting to say something profound.

I kinda do worry about my interest in her, it is a bit unnatural. I told some of my students about her and they thought it was cool that I played games but they said it was kinda creepy that I had so many pictures. I just said I was joking and it kinda blew over though

>OP posting from mental ward

She is listed as a generic "Party guest" in Dishonored.

Look how confident she is in this pose. Not overbearing, but she knows her worth. She knows she's not some generic roastie

Uhh, OP you're a faggot, being obsessed with a character from Dishonoured is much more worse than liking an Anime 'Waifu'. Please just stop. You're fucking retarted

If you heard her voice, you maybe wouldn't be saying that.

Look how fit she is, nice hips and slim stomach. I like to think that she is a swimmer or athlete in some manner or another

I listened to her voice VS a character I call "oversized cigarette girl" a few hundred times to see if it was the same voice, but I think it isn't. I'll listen on the way to work 20 or 30 times and I am pretty sure it is a different girl

Forgot the picture. A few things in play here, I am 80% sure she isn't this girl, I like to think she is a LOT more attractive under this mask, but if she wasn't I would still love her.
Also I hope she doesn't smoke!
And I damn sure hope she doesn't have the plague-but her voice is clear and strong with no coughing at the first scene.

Most extras are the same voice actor. They just do different voices. Look in the credits for extra female voices

I just wish that she was here with me at home, waiting for me like I wait to see her all day.
Sometimes I give my students a random "pop quiz" and fap to her real fast in the bathroom of course) while they are taking the test.
I wish she was with me so bad

You got a clip of her talking so we can hear it?

When we fought and I killed her, I felt so bad for weeks even though I loaded saved version where she didn't die, I still felt like shit. She's forgiven me since though I hope

No, but I'm trying to get my audio worked out so I can make tapes of her. I feel kinda awkward recording her without her permission though-that's illegal in my state

Even just a Youtube video you know she's in?

I like to daydream that she is also daydreaming of the fun we could have together.

I like to zoom in on her, but when she gets pixelated, I imagine her voice sounding more and more like a computer breaking down

youtube.com/watch?v=SXJuk6JbD7c
About 2:30 to 3:20 but it's not great

OP I don't know if it was intentional, but my sides are in orbit

I can see now I was sorely mistaken if I though anons would help me. The risk was worth it I guess. This is not really all that strange is it?

HOLYSHIT LOOK AT THE FILENAMES

OP....wtf man seriously?

What the actual fuck is going on in here?

The fuck is going on in here?

"Your students"?!?
>Implying you are a teacher?

GET HELP
Now

>54 posts
>10 posters

Saving thread for eventual arrest of OP

Pic related, my head after reading OP's posts...
These filenames... dear god this can't be real.
I(don't)wanttobelieve.jpg

Dude this is tilefucker tier strange

I posted 30 pictures out of a few hundred, and I would post many more, but unfortunately the file size is limited to 2MB

Open in Irfanview, click File, Save As, set quality to somewhere around 70%-80% and save it somewhere else so you don't lose the orginal file.

I just reduced the file size of this from 2.8 MB to 1.2 MB and it's still good enough to be readable.

Well thanks guys, at least I learned I can take off the HUD in options, will rebuild folder

You fascinate me

Thanks for that, but I dont think I will ever be posting this again. I dont like people making fun of me

When did this start?

OP plz come back

this

OP plz I have so many questions. no one was making fun of you man. I think this is pretty fuckin neat tbh. I wanna help you find this voice actor and I want you to be happy man. if you see this, plz come back!

Ok double dubs, I'll answer some questions, what would you like to know?

Nice dubs yourself. when did you first realize you were in love with this waifu? how many pics in total do you have of her? also, how extensive has your search to find the voice actress been? there's got to be a way to figure out who she is my man

lol op confirmed for serial killer

Wish I had this kind of time

bump

I was thinking of emailing Bethesda or Arkane, but I'm not sure that would be worth it. I thinks it's not a big deal, but maybe they would get freaked out.
I'd hate to panic the girl.

You guys have any angles you would like to see? I'm taking my morning pictures now..

I'm genuinely trying as hard as I can to find this voice actor. OP needs it. Lest he shoot up the school

Man, ,I accidentally grabbed her from behind when taking screenshots. The control key is used for sneaky takedowns. My day is going to suck now thinking that I have harmed her, even if shes ok even though it was not on purpose.

OPs cant bump their own thread you fucking summer. If this isnt a b8 thread, just install a new screenshot program, its not hard. Also,
>Ctrl+alt+prntscrn
What OS are you even using. I dont know windows or more normie-tier linux distros needing anything other than prntscrn. Are you a macfag or something? Good luck if you are. Otherwise you can rebind the keys, or make an AHK script if you cant otherwise make macros.

started a few weeks ago (sorry I didnt see your question) and since then it's all I think about

>Dammitbabeitwasanaccident.jpg
Op wtf is going man, you need help? This thread is fucked

Since when is bumping a post the same as finding it on catalog?

I just feel bad if I mistreat her, and grabbing her was not intentional, but I have no way of telling her that, so I use filenames to communicate

You've posted this before like about a year ago right?

Do you want to fuck her through the masks mouth hole OP? Feel free to share all darkest deepest thoughts, Sup Forums is here for you

No, I just got the game in November. Read in TTLG forums that it was similar to Thief original series which I used to play when it was new in '98

You saying you wouldn't want to?

This thread

Wait so how many pics do you have in total, would you say?

OP. Would you eat her ass, even if she didn't wipe?

I had a few hundred but since above poster let me know I can turn off the hud, I started retaking them half an hour ago. You have a preferred angle or costume set?
Notice she changes clothes between scenes, which is intriguing to me.

No feel free to do your thing op. Whats your favorite shot you have of her and why?

yeeerrrsss lad - good question.

May I also add; do you prefer her in black or white. From your pics it looks like black, am I correct in that assumption?

I am saving then in Jpg and PNG so I dont have to crop and copy top post, but with the HUD off, I will be able to get much better shots.

If you guys want a particular scene/view/angle let me know

I can kinda see the appeal now tbh.
The HUD was turning me off

I like her in both, but I would prefer he in black but INSIDE the party, that way the contrast would show her features better. Because the black outfit on darker pavement is low contrast as is white outfit and inside.

OP is good at trolling

>FEET22
>MYBAE294

Really bothered me too. But what was sometimes worse was the botched Paint trying to remove the HUD, I don't like cropping it out. But now I'm square, so Sup Forums really did come through even if it was just to tell me to turn off HUD. Saved me countless hours in MSpaint

dude this is the woman of your dreams here. fucking email them man. it's not like they're going to tell the voice actor that some dude emailed them. sorry took so long to reply... am at work

this seems pretty genuine to me man

If she was in black by the fireplace, her lighting would be better. I wish she had more dialogue.