When is it k to rape a woman

When is it k to rape a woman

When she consents to it

when TENDA SPENCER says so

what do 9 out of 10 people enjoy? gangrape

/thread

+1

when your name is rape so you can tell them you just thought you was calling your name out

Lol I have a kik id fr u men who wnt to hv sm fun. U have to b rough though..sexy white breaks easy

3:17 AM on a sunday.

3 situations when you are allowed to rape a woman:
whenever you want to make love to her and she refuses
whenever she goes out of the kitchen without supervision
whenever you roll trips.

i choose number 3

When the call the consensual sex rape because they withdrew the consent after the sex is over. Yes, some feminists are pushing for the right to change their mind after the deed is done. I repeat, AFTER the sex.

When she doesn't want to have sex with you

fucking whiteknight.

Kiq ashleyq2024. Sexy white..And she breaks so easily if you're rough..may end up with some nudes if lucky. Threatening works too.v lol

got any nudes so i can blackmail that bitch?

>consents to rape

My bro does. Let me ask bt lol I can do it without toon.she scares so easy..just b rough

When you're doing BDSM play and she doesn't use her safeword, even though you know she's not happy.

hurry the fuck up with the nudes, nudes = WINrar

When they are so drunk that they won't wake from their drunken coma while you plow them. Long ago, I miscalculated how drunk my mom was. She woke up when I was pumping the last of my cum into her. Boy, was she mad that the mystery man she's been "seeing" during her blackouts was her kid.

rape is bad

When she says 'no'.

When she looks sexy and u want her but she says no

When can't you?

Keep this as fantasy, boys. The real thing ain't nice.

delivered.

That her nude? bitch really breaks soon?

idk. if you gimme moar to go on i can fuck her up. like name, etc.

Learn to fucking spell you worthless subhuman.

I texted her too. She got guys. Go for it

*hot

and another one

Woah bro

when she deserves it

Any of you degenerates actually done It? Or do You just get off to the thought of It?

when she's hot and you want to fuck her

Self Defense.

Ashleyq2024 right?

yeah

It's always k.

>when is it k to rape a woman
when you shove guns into them.

Looks like Ashleyq2024 isn't cracking as easily anymore Sup Forumsros. Give her hell.

U sick piece of shit i hope u die n get buried out in the desert next to a black guy u son of a whore

Anyone text that kik chick? Bomb